Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] 16! UM accents 600g-900g (new 7/21)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@starsystems Haha yeah! :') There's really nothing like those tail jewelry around *w* Feel free too take as long as you'd like! :D I'm not in a rush or anything and if you'd like to keep it to sell it at a higher price, I understand! ^^
@starsystems Haha yeah! :') There's really nothing like those tail jewelry around *w* Feel free too take as long as you'd like! :D I'm not in a rush or anything and if you'd like to keep it to sell it at a higher price, I understand! ^^
@Marici Ugh, it doesn't look like it's in my hoard. >:/ Sorry about that, I thought I checked all of these but it must have sold on the AH and I didn't update my lists.
@Marici Ugh, it doesn't look like it's in my hoard. >:/ Sorry about that, I thought I checked all of these but it must have sold on the AH and I didn't update my lists.
@starsystems thats perfectly okay!!
What about Painting Clouds for the wildclaw boi at 900g????
@starsystems thats perfectly okay!!
What about Painting Clouds for the wildclaw boi at 900g????
s2fqbk.png
@starsystems

Are u willing to hold demon demonic for me for ~3 days? Im waiting for my pay check to go through uwu;
@starsystems

Are u willing to hold demon demonic for me for ~3 days? Im waiting for my pay check to go through uwu;
@Marici Yes, I definitely do still have that one! I'll send the CR over now.

@Exaltier Done!
@Marici Yes, I definitely do still have that one! I'll send the CR over now.

@Exaltier Done!
@starsystems [s]Would you be interested in a [item=Companion Comet] f[s]or Siren's torrent and paying me out the rest? :o[/s][/s] Edit: Nevermind, just saw it is already on hold ^^'
@starsystems

Would you be interested in a Companion Comet for Siren's torrent and paying me out the rest? :o

Edit: Nevermind, just saw it is already on hold ^^'
fr time +9
@Thysiria u_u Yeah, sorry, a few people have asked about that one! If neither of them picks it up, I'll let you know.
@Thysiria u_u Yeah, sorry, a few people have asked about that one! If neither of them picks it up, I'll let you know.
@starsystems I'd be willing to buy Fiery Eyewing GD F & Mithras if you still have them =^)
@starsystems I'd be willing to buy Fiery Eyewing GD F & Mithras if you still have them =^)
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@SarcasticHawke I don't have Fiery Eyewing anymore but I do have Mithras! I'll send it over now.
@SarcasticHawke I don't have Fiery Eyewing anymore but I do have Mithras! I'll send it over now.
@starsystems

Okay ^^
@starsystems

Okay ^^
fr time +9
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13