Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] 16! UM accents 600g-900g (new 7/21)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@starsystems I'll take Lost Soul! I have send you a CR
@starsystems I'll take Lost Soul! I have send you a CR
@starsystems hello i'm back! do you think i could get siren's torrent for 800g maybe? :o im still indecisive about it (i have a girl that it would go for but theres a recolour of it that i have that im still liking) so while i try to decide i'll just keep both lol
@starsystems hello i'm back! do you think i could get siren's torrent for 800g maybe? :o im still indecisive about it (i have a girl that it would go for but theres a recolour of it that i have that im still liking) so while i try to decide i'll just keep both lol
Drakengard.gif
@Reckless Sorry, there have been a few people who asked about it so I'm going to stick to 900g!
@Reckless Sorry, there have been a few people who asked about it so I'm going to stick to 900g!
@starsystems Can I purchase the Cornucopicorn accent for 750 gems?
@starsystems Can I purchase the Cornucopicorn accent for 750 gems?
ex5BGkW.png
@starsystems

Alright there's currently 2 copies of demon demonic on the AH for 600g sold by the original artist of the accent. I only have 600g, idk if you still want to sell it to me for that price. If not then I'd like to cancel my hold and just buy the one off AH.
@starsystems

Alright there's currently 2 copies of demon demonic on the AH for 600g sold by the original artist of the accent. I only have 600g, idk if you still want to sell it to me for that price. If not then I'd like to cancel my hold and just buy the one off AH.
@starsystems

Hey, just wanted to ask how's it going with Siren's Torrent since it still is on hold :D
@starsystems

Hey, just wanted to ask how's it going with Siren's Torrent since it still is on hold :D
fr time +9
@Thysiria Sorry, it's been picked up!

@Exaltier Oh, you should definitely grab it from the original artist! No worries about cancelling the hold, I hadn't realized it had been reprinted.
@Thysiria Sorry, it's been picked up!

@Exaltier Oh, you should definitely grab it from the original artist! No worries about cancelling the hold, I hadn't realized it had been reprinted.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13