Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] 16! UM accents 600g-900g (new 7/21)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Also taking treasure at 1:850! Feel free to ask about trades, but I'm pretty picky (see here for guaranteed "yes" accents).

Currently looking for:

Will also take items - ask about Baldwin reagents and Swipp ingredients.

600g

750g

900g

Hold:
romo - 900g
Also taking treasure at 1:850! Feel free to ask about trades, but I'm pretty picky (see here for guaranteed "yes" accents).

Currently looking for:

Will also take items - ask about Baldwin reagents and Swipp ingredients.

600g

750g

900g

Hold:
romo - 900g
@starsystems

May I buy blessing of horus, please? Sending over a crossroads now! <3
@starsystems

May I buy blessing of horus, please? Sending over a crossroads now! <3
icewardensig_zps7f8dcf70.png
@Airamiss ^^ Sent, thanks for buying!
@Airamiss ^^ Sent, thanks for buying!
@starsystems could i get the sundown path for 800g?
@starsystems could i get the sundown path for 800g?
@Hybro CR sent~!
@Hybro CR sent~!
Would you accept [item=Spiney whale][item=soft pink tail bangle] + 200 gems for [skin=17706]?
Would you accept
Spiney Whale Soft Pink Tail Bangle + 200 gems for ?
QtezsCP.png
@starsystems
Oops, forgot to ping!
@starsystems
Oops, forgot to ping!
QtezsCP.png
@Giarella Would you do the whale and 500g? The pink tail is the one piece of the set I have extras of lol.
@Giarella Would you do the whale and 500g? The pink tail is the one piece of the set I have extras of lol.
@starsystems I'm kinda low on gems, would you accept 400 gems instead of 500? I could add some apparel if you want (daisy or violet flowerfalls), baldwin materials or some ambush stones? I even have a stack of [item=messengers scroll], the FC of the upcoming festival. Let me know if something catches your eye! c:
@starsystems
I'm kinda low on gems, would you accept 400 gems instead of 500? I could add some apparel if you want (daisy or violet flowerfalls), baldwin materials or some ambush stones?
I even have a stack of , the FC of the upcoming festival.

Let me know if something catches your eye! c:
QtezsCP.png
@Giarella I'd take some Baldwin mats, sure! I need orange ooze most of all, and I'd also take grey slime. If you have any [item=sand creeper] or Swipp stuff for crimson silks/raven sylvan/black lace I'd take those too! (oh, and I'd also just take treasure at 1:900 too!)
@Giarella I'd take some Baldwin mats, sure! I need orange ooze most of all, and I'd also take grey slime. If you have any Sand Creeper or Swipp stuff for crimson silks/raven sylvan/black lace I'd take those too!

(oh, and I'd also just take treasure at 1:900 too!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13