Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | PAPERJAM subspecies Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Univorn at last!! Can i get one of the bog girls for gems?
@Univorn at last!! Can i get one of the bog girls for gems?
@fatherkin of course! I sent the cr :)
@fatherkin of course! I sent the cr :)
image0.gif
@Univorn This subspecies is adorable!! Could I nab that SD girl for treasure, please?
@Univorn This subspecies is adorable!! Could I nab that SD girl for treasure, please?
C5V5o0z.png
@Octopodes yea! I sent the cr
@Octopodes yea! I sent the cr
image0.gif
@Univorn Hi! Could i please get a ping for more Ink test dragons in the future? I really don't have the lair space for one at the moment since i'm in the middle of a breeding project, but i'd like to purchase one in the future :)
@Univorn Hi! Could i please get a ping for more Ink test dragons in the future? I really don't have the lair space for one at the moment since i'm in the middle of a breeding project, but i'd like to purchase one in the future :)
z59oZrZ.png
@Univorn I'd love to be pinged as well, please! Such a beautiful subspecies!
@Univorn I'd love to be pinged as well, please! Such a beautiful subspecies!
u28bzYI.png1586_200px_madolche_by_miirshroom-dcec1cf.pngi0G0zFy.png
Could I be on the pinglist please?? These are super cute!
Could I be on the pinglist please?? These are super cute!
Y3RzN6P.png
i'd love to be on the pinglist!
i'd love to be on the pinglist!
TvGyETb.gif
@SassmasterMaxie @MerlinMausi @Madolche @keraunic @SatanicStallion

Some imps are on the way, and I’ve also got some spirals, a pearl, a ridge, and two nocs.
You have the chance to tell me what you’d like next with this poll
https://strawpoll.com/1ca5cf3g

This will help me get decide who gets to be gened up faster

@thotbot900 @MeraHunt @Pufferheart @Seguidilla @***** @Vijoleta @LadyDiscord @tenworms @Gimeurcookie @CroneOfDragons @fatherkin

I’m pinging you main hub guys here so you know about this forum, so let me know if you want to be on the ping list for this forum, because this has all the breeding info
@SassmasterMaxie @MerlinMausi @Madolche @keraunic @SatanicStallion

Some imps are on the way, and I’ve also got some spirals, a pearl, a ridge, and two nocs.
You have the chance to tell me what you’d like next with this poll
https://strawpoll.com/1ca5cf3g

This will help me get decide who gets to be gened up faster

@thotbot900 @MeraHunt @Pufferheart @Seguidilla @***** @Vijoleta @LadyDiscord @tenworms @Gimeurcookie @CroneOfDragons @fatherkin

I’m pinging you main hub guys here so you know about this forum, so let me know if you want to be on the ping list for this forum, because this has all the breeding info
image0.gif
@Univorn

Sure I love to be on the pinglist ;3
@Univorn

Sure I love to be on the pinglist ;3
s7i6hv6v.gif W2KmtYm.gif 1464_150px_vijoleta_by_miirshroom-dc4icl4.png ♦ ♦ ♦ tumblr_p5g9iu7lTW1w1pt9uo1_75sq.png ♦ ♦ ♦ uoj5z26g.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12