Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Rogue Ambassador
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Satski let her breath out in a slow stream as she grew distant from the heat. Thank the Tidelord. "Thank you for your hospitality," she said to their guide, steps hesitant as she recovered. She wasn't melting, but she was uncomfortable, certainly. "Fire Clans are extremely resilient," she commented to no dragon in particular.

Ambica watched Unis and Ranna walk side by side, seeming normal, but... they were so deadly quiet. And then trailed another dragon, one he didn't know, with the same oddly dead expression. That can't be good... "Unis?" he murmured, jogging to catch up. "Unis, what's going on?" He stopped near a staircase, keeping it as an alternate exit.

Unis turned with a wide smile on his face. "No need to worry, Ambica. I'm simply receiving a tour from Ranna here." The Skydancer gestured to his companion with the same smile.

Ambica took a look at the dancer, noting the ring around her horn that was certainly not there yesterday. "What... what were the two of you doing this morning?" Ambica took a slight step back. "What was that noise?"

"Oh, you mean the humming?" Unis asked as it started again. Ambica winced and grabbed his head-- the Skydancer took that moment to leap and send Ambica tumbling to the ground. The Pearlcatcher's head slammed into a step, rendering him unconscious.

"We need somewhere to keep our friend until he realizes our mission of peace," Unis said, turning to his Queen. "Where can we hide him?"
Satski let her breath out in a slow stream as she grew distant from the heat. Thank the Tidelord. "Thank you for your hospitality," she said to their guide, steps hesitant as she recovered. She wasn't melting, but she was uncomfortable, certainly. "Fire Clans are extremely resilient," she commented to no dragon in particular.

Ambica watched Unis and Ranna walk side by side, seeming normal, but... they were so deadly quiet. And then trailed another dragon, one he didn't know, with the same oddly dead expression. That can't be good... "Unis?" he murmured, jogging to catch up. "Unis, what's going on?" He stopped near a staircase, keeping it as an alternate exit.

Unis turned with a wide smile on his face. "No need to worry, Ambica. I'm simply receiving a tour from Ranna here." The Skydancer gestured to his companion with the same smile.

Ambica took a look at the dancer, noting the ring around her horn that was certainly not there yesterday. "What... what were the two of you doing this morning?" Ambica took a slight step back. "What was that noise?"

"Oh, you mean the humming?" Unis asked as it started again. Ambica winced and grabbed his head-- the Skydancer took that moment to leap and send Ambica tumbling to the ground. The Pearlcatcher's head slammed into a step, rendering him unconscious.

"We need somewhere to keep our friend until he realizes our mission of peace," Unis said, turning to his Queen. "Where can we hide him?"
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
Corenth mumbles a quiet “thanks,” in Satski’s direction and followed Regulus. He didn’t like to admit any more weaknesses than were already apparent, least of all to
Himself.
“I certainly hope your library is well protected in this environment.” Meleth noted and they walked. “We has a small fire once, in our clan. The damage was minimal and no one was hurt, thank the gods, but even a few signed books was seen as a great loss. The ash fall wastes would be a nightmare for some of our librarians I know.”
Corenth mumbles a quiet “thanks,” in Satski’s direction and followed Regulus. He didn’t like to admit any more weaknesses than were already apparent, least of all to
Himself.
“I certainly hope your library is well protected in this environment.” Meleth noted and they walked. “We has a small fire once, in our clan. The damage was minimal and no one was hurt, thank the gods, but even a few signed books was seen as a great loss. The ash fall wastes would be a nightmare for some of our librarians I know.”
Regulus nods. "It will prove cooler. And it is protected. Secured too. Please follow me. As for resilient they are indeed. Hard to defeat too. And Ashfall wastes is a difficult region but once adapted is not terrible like many think." He says he walking to the library through winding corridors with ease.

Ranna smiles at her king. "Follow me. We have secret passages through the area. We can trap him there until he too sees we are bringing the golden age." She says as the humming was loud since she wore the ring around her horn. Aster begins to drag him away...

"I should continue the tour." She says. She starting to walk to the lair where Mercedes was. She entirely his queen as she walks forward hoping he follows. She even kissing his claw. Her posture now regal and noble she taking on the mind of a queen.

Aster takes Ambica to a hidden passage. But there was no way out... she then locking the door and continuing on to regroup with Unis.
Regulus nods. "It will prove cooler. And it is protected. Secured too. Please follow me. As for resilient they are indeed. Hard to defeat too. And Ashfall wastes is a difficult region but once adapted is not terrible like many think." He says he walking to the library through winding corridors with ease.

Ranna smiles at her king. "Follow me. We have secret passages through the area. We can trap him there until he too sees we are bringing the golden age." She says as the humming was loud since she wore the ring around her horn. Aster begins to drag him away...

"I should continue the tour." She says. She starting to walk to the lair where Mercedes was. She entirely his queen as she walks forward hoping he follows. She even kissing his claw. Her posture now regal and noble she taking on the mind of a queen.

Aster takes Ambica to a hidden passage. But there was no way out... she then locking the door and continuing on to regroup with Unis.
"Your architecture is so interesting," Satski noted as she followed his form around yet another corner. "Is there any particular reason it's built the way it is, or did you simply create corridors as you needed them?" The Aqurian lair was grown, and even now she was unused to structured lairs.

Unis followed a short distance behind Ranna, heading to Mercedes' location. He waited just beyond the corner until Aster was in sight again before bringing his first two followers before Mercedes, the ring already humming.
"Your architecture is so interesting," Satski noted as she followed his form around yet another corner. "Is there any particular reason it's built the way it is, or did you simply create corridors as you needed them?" The Aqurian lair was grown, and even now she was unused to structured lairs.

Unis followed a short distance behind Ranna, heading to Mercedes' location. He waited just beyond the corner until Aster was in sight again before bringing his first two followers before Mercedes, the ring already humming.
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16