Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Rogue Ambassador
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Regulus smiles and nods. "Follow me, I'll show you what i can of the forges. As for forgetfulness we all have those issues. Im sure your thought will return to you." He says leading them out of the main meeting room and starts venturing beyond what his guests knew of the lair. He walking quickly but not too fast.

Ranna starts to walk to the lair her mother was. She behaving like a robot to obey him. She gesturing to her mother as she stood back.
Regulus smiles and nods. "Follow me, I'll show you what i can of the forges. As for forgetfulness we all have those issues. Im sure your thought will return to you." He says leading them out of the main meeting room and starts venturing beyond what his guests knew of the lair. He walking quickly but not too fast.

Ranna starts to walk to the lair her mother was. She behaving like a robot to obey him. She gesturing to her mother as she stood back.
As The Prisma dragons followed behind Regulus, Meleth replied, “Oh, no doubt. My clan’s forge use is...limited. We don’t use too much metalwork. It will be interesting to see a much more skilled group at work. I simply prefer the comf Eat of a library I guess.”
As The Prisma dragons followed behind Regulus, Meleth replied, “Oh, no doubt. My clan’s forge use is...limited. We don’t use too much metalwork. It will be interesting to see a much more skilled group at work. I simply prefer the comf Eat of a library I guess.”
"Libraries are indeed good havens," the Mirror agreed. Satski took a spot near the front, but Ambica trailed closer to the back, still preoccupied with his thoughts. What was it?... did I forget something in the room?... The Pearlcatcher rubbed his forehead, a little upset that he was blanking out when his memory was normally so reliable.

Unis didn't have time for conversation or the dallying before this recruit-- he shut the door behind him, slipping towards the other Skydancer with the ring (now on Ranna) issuing the loud hum.
"Libraries are indeed good havens," the Mirror agreed. Satski took a spot near the front, but Ambica trailed closer to the back, still preoccupied with his thoughts. What was it?... did I forget something in the room?... The Pearlcatcher rubbed his forehead, a little upset that he was blanking out when his memory was normally so reliable.

Unis didn't have time for conversation or the dallying before this recruit-- he shut the door behind him, slipping towards the other Skydancer with the ring (now on Ranna) issuing the loud hum.
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
"I myself am a librarian and read frequently." Regulus says humming a bit. "Hopefully you find both the forges and library interesting." He says opening a door and entering it, the heat increasing slowly as they go. Seems they were closing in on the forges.

Ranna hears the humming... Aster turns around. "Hm? Who are you?" She asks. She saw Ranna but didn't understand what was going on exactly.
"I myself am a librarian and read frequently." Regulus says humming a bit. "Hopefully you find both the forges and library interesting." He says opening a door and entering it, the heat increasing slowly as they go. Seems they were closing in on the forges.

Ranna hears the humming... Aster turns around. "Hm? Who are you?" She asks. She saw Ranna but didn't understand what was going on exactly.
"I have no doubt they will be intriguing," Meleth said, "It's a chance to see something new, after all."
"You two would enjoy Prisma's libraries I think." Corenth told Regulus and Satski. The rooms and shelves filling their lair with books and scrolls were a great place to find knowledge, or to simply find a quiet place to think.
Shale walked behind the others, half listening, when he caught movement from the corner of his eye. He turned backwards and saw Ambica rubbing at his forehead. Growing concerned, he trailed behind until he was farther back and asked quietly. "You alright?"
"I have no doubt they will be intriguing," Meleth said, "It's a chance to see something new, after all."
"You two would enjoy Prisma's libraries I think." Corenth told Regulus and Satski. The rooms and shelves filling their lair with books and scrolls were a great place to find knowledge, or to simply find a quiet place to think.
Shale walked behind the others, half listening, when he caught movement from the corner of his eye. He turned backwards and saw Ambica rubbing at his forehead. Growing concerned, he trailed behind until he was farther back and asked quietly. "You alright?"
Hope you had a nice 4th of July :)

"I believe I would," Satski said with a slight smile, "I'd imagine your collection, as a Light Clan, must be quite impressive... Though I'd either need a private chamber or someone to dictate the works to me."

"Y-yeah," Ambica murmured to Shale, glancing at the party farther ahead. "I just could have sworn I was supposed to do something this morning that I forgot. All day I've had this sense like there's some huge... glaring... thing I'm missing."

"Don't worry ma'am," Unis said, lunging forward and placing a claw between her eyes as the ring's hum reached its climax. He hung onto her, knowing there'd be resistance, but with the combined force of his and Ranna's minds, she'd go under eventually.
Hope you had a nice 4th of July :)

"I believe I would," Satski said with a slight smile, "I'd imagine your collection, as a Light Clan, must be quite impressive... Though I'd either need a private chamber or someone to dictate the works to me."

"Y-yeah," Ambica murmured to Shale, glancing at the party farther ahead. "I just could have sworn I was supposed to do something this morning that I forgot. All day I've had this sense like there's some huge... glaring... thing I'm missing."

"Don't worry ma'am," Unis said, lunging forward and placing a claw between her eyes as the ring's hum reached its climax. He hung onto her, knowing there'd be resistance, but with the combined force of his and Ranna's minds, she'd go under eventually.
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
Regulus nods. "I no doubt would. Hopefully our lair offers the same kind of interest." Regulus says. He bringing them down to the source of the heat, there was a forge going at full strength, a pearlcatcher working over it. "Here is our forge. One anyway. Too close and the heat becomes intolerable." He says. The forge itself like a dragon breathing fire as the metal was molded into armor or anything imaginable.

Aster's eyes widen as Ranna's does from the humming. Aster didn't know what was going on as it felt like her mind was being assaulted by something. Her mind was resisting though as did Ranna's...
Regulus nods. "I no doubt would. Hopefully our lair offers the same kind of interest." Regulus says. He bringing them down to the source of the heat, there was a forge going at full strength, a pearlcatcher working over it. "Here is our forge. One anyway. Too close and the heat becomes intolerable." He says. The forge itself like a dragon breathing fire as the metal was molded into armor or anything imaginable.

Aster's eyes widen as Ranna's does from the humming. Aster didn't know what was going on as it felt like her mind was being assaulted by something. Her mind was resisting though as did Ranna's...
"Interesting." Satski nodded politely, taking stock of the forge as best she could. She could feel the heat and see the basic shape, but much of the items on the walls and tables were lost to her. "Do you find there are many accidents in the forges, Regulus?"

"Relax," Unis purred, gaze locked onto hers. "You're totally safe. You can let yourself relax into the pull, feel the tide sweep you under. You are safe among us, you are whole among us. Give in..."

jsyk I'm going away until the 12th, my friend will log on and take care of my dragons but I can't RP.
"Interesting." Satski nodded politely, taking stock of the forge as best she could. She could feel the heat and see the basic shape, but much of the items on the walls and tables were lost to her. "Do you find there are many accidents in the forges, Regulus?"

"Relax," Unis purred, gaze locked onto hers. "You're totally safe. You can let yourself relax into the pull, feel the tide sweep you under. You are safe among us, you are whole among us. Give in..."

jsyk I'm going away until the 12th, my friend will log on and take care of my dragons but I can't RP.
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
Meleth took a look around and gave an appreciative nod. “Very impressive.” Prisma’s forge was nothing compared to this. “And what sort of things do you make?”
Meleth took a look around and gave an appreciative nod. “Very impressive.” Prisma’s forge was nothing compared to this. “And what sort of things do you make?”
"Very few. We are extremely cautious with the forge as we don't want to have maimed dragons. We frequently make weapons, armor, and jewelry. Its how we make our trades. Though i understand if you do not like our craft. But we know little else about other things. The forge is powered by the volcano really."

Aster smiles slowly. "Yes.... give into the tide. Safe among you..." She says. The dancer and mother of Ranna slowly falling into their ranks. Her mind slipping as she couldn't look away from his gaze while Ranna stood behind him.
"Very few. We are extremely cautious with the forge as we don't want to have maimed dragons. We frequently make weapons, armor, and jewelry. Its how we make our trades. Though i understand if you do not like our craft. But we know little else about other things. The forge is powered by the volcano really."

Aster smiles slowly. "Yes.... give into the tide. Safe among you..." She says. The dancer and mother of Ranna slowly falling into their ranks. Her mind slipping as she couldn't look away from his gaze while Ranna stood behind him.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16