Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Rogue Ambassador
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
( @cryptvokeeper You still interested in finishing this?)
( @cryptvokeeper You still interested in finishing this?)
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
(Yeah sorry I was waiting for one of you to go cuz you mentioned you wanted to do a timeskip and I wasn’t sure if anyone wanted to say something before that)
(Yeah sorry I was waiting for one of you to go cuz you mentioned you wanted to do a timeskip and I wasn’t sure if anyone wanted to say something before that)
(Hah, no worries! We just all were waiting on each other ^^" Guess I'll take the initiative and say we should move to the signing.)

Ambica laid out the massive scroll, reading it one last time. It'd gone through several revisions and rewordings, almost thirty proofreadings, but it was done. The metal trade had been finalized; the coral would be brought; the scrying systems had been set up or would be given; specific fighting forces would be made available at request.

He gave it a final nod before stepping back, gesturing to the three main signature lines. On behalf of Prisma, on behalf of the Aqurians, and Anduin on behalf of his Clan. There was three more down the bottom for witnesses; most likely Shale, Regulus, and Ambica would sign as the record keepers.

"It's ready," he said with a smile.
(Hah, no worries! We just all were waiting on each other ^^" Guess I'll take the initiative and say we should move to the signing.)

Ambica laid out the massive scroll, reading it one last time. It'd gone through several revisions and rewordings, almost thirty proofreadings, but it was done. The metal trade had been finalized; the coral would be brought; the scrying systems had been set up or would be given; specific fighting forces would be made available at request.

He gave it a final nod before stepping back, gesturing to the three main signature lines. On behalf of Prisma, on behalf of the Aqurians, and Anduin on behalf of his Clan. There was three more down the bottom for witnesses; most likely Shale, Regulus, and Ambica would sign as the record keepers.

"It's ready," he said with a smile.
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
Anduin nods. "Good." He says before reading it all just to be sure one last time. He didn't think they'd be sly, but he wanted to be certain. After reading it he took a feather pen. "Anyone want to sign before me?" He asks. He didn't want to steal anyone's thoughts or wants about the meeting as it could be historical to them.

Regulus watched the others carefully though his eyes gave little away. He could he happy, neutral or anything really as he read the scroll.
Anduin nods. "Good." He says before reading it all just to be sure one last time. He didn't think they'd be sly, but he wanted to be certain. After reading it he took a feather pen. "Anyone want to sign before me?" He asks. He didn't want to steal anyone's thoughts or wants about the meeting as it could be historical to them.

Regulus watched the others carefully though his eyes gave little away. He could he happy, neutral or anything really as he read the scroll.
Meleth nodded, grateful to have the agreement finally completed, revisions and all. It had taken some Time to come to an agreement that pleased all three clans, but upon skimming it over for a final time the skydancer concluded that it was more than acceptable for Prisma, and the others seemed to feel the same way for their own clans. She looked over at Anduin & shrugged slightly. "If you wish to wait we'd be happy to sign first." She glanced around to confirm that the dragons from Aquarian did not want to sign first. It seemed rude to take the privilege from either of the other clans, especially since their promises of fighting forces were much more serious than the rest of the agreement.
Meleth nodded, grateful to have the agreement finally completed, revisions and all. It had taken some Time to come to an agreement that pleased all three clans, but upon skimming it over for a final time the skydancer concluded that it was more than acceptable for Prisma, and the others seemed to feel the same way for their own clans. She looked over at Anduin & shrugged slightly. "If you wish to wait we'd be happy to sign first." She glanced around to confirm that the dragons from Aquarian did not want to sign first. It seemed rude to take the privilege from either of the other clans, especially since their promises of fighting forces were much more serious than the rest of the agreement.
"It's traditional that the Clan that penned the accord is the last to sign, so please--" Ambica gestured to the scroll, "Go ahead." He sat back, letting out a relieved sigh. It would be over in just a few minutes, and he wouldn't have to worry about being so official. Satski gave him a small pat on the shoulder, congratulating him. This was one of the most complex contracts he'd ever written, and he had reason to be proud.
"It's traditional that the Clan that penned the accord is the last to sign, so please--" Ambica gestured to the scroll, "Go ahead." He sat back, letting out a relieved sigh. It would be over in just a few minutes, and he wouldn't have to worry about being so official. Satski gave him a small pat on the shoulder, congratulating him. This was one of the most complex contracts he'd ever written, and he had reason to be proud.
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
Anduin nods. "Very well. I didn't realize it was a custom." He says. He writing his name onto the parchment before handing over the pen to the representative of the Prisma clan. He having read the document several times. Regulus watching quietly as the formal event continues.
Anduin nods. "Very well. I didn't realize it was a custom." He says. He writing his name onto the parchment before handing over the pen to the representative of the Prisma clan. He having read the document several times. Regulus watching quietly as the formal event continues.
Meleth signed the parchment and passed the pen on to the Aquarians. Once she finished she sighed and gave a genuine smile. Corenth nodded approvingly and Shale nudged the skydancer with a grin. It was nice to finally have this sorted out, and Meleth felt more at ease than she had since arriving here.
Meleth signed the parchment and passed the pen on to the Aquarians. Once she finished she sighed and gave a genuine smile. Corenth nodded approvingly and Shale nudged the skydancer with a grin. It was nice to finally have this sorted out, and Meleth felt more at ease than she had since arriving here.
Satski signed on behalf of the Aqurians, letting Ambica sign last of all as proof that he had written the accords and was agreeing to let his work be shown to any and all who wished to see it.

"It's done," the Pearlcatcher chirped, sitting back with a contented sigh. "Thank you, all of you, for your cooperation and assistance in creating this. I'm proud to say I worked alongside you."
Satski signed on behalf of the Aqurians, letting Ambica sign last of all as proof that he had written the accords and was agreeing to let his work be shown to any and all who wished to see it.

"It's done," the Pearlcatcher chirped, sitting back with a contented sigh. "Thank you, all of you, for your cooperation and assistance in creating this. I'm proud to say I worked alongside you."
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
Regulus signing it to prove his presence. Anduin nods. "Well, i am glad we have accomplished our goals. You are welcome to stay of course for the night, or longer." He says. Regulus then returning to his casual nature. "Anything else we should discuss?" Anduin asks.
Regulus signing it to prove his presence. Anduin nods. "Well, i am glad we have accomplished our goals. You are welcome to stay of course for the night, or longer." He says. Regulus then returning to his casual nature. "Anything else we should discuss?" Anduin asks.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16