Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Rogue Ambassador
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
"I'm surprised that there hasn't been many inventive Lightning dragons who have attempted to harness the power of the volcano," Satski noted. "I would have imagined they would have swarmed this place for its immense energy long ago." The Mirror found a small window, grateful to have the cooler air to stand by. She hummed a little, relaxing her wings as she stretched out into the open space.

With the sound of her hum, Ambica jolted a step backwards, suddenly remembering the events of that morning. His eyes went wide for a few moments, but he coughed rapidly to give himself a moment to recover. That was weird... I have to find Unis and see if he's alright. The Pearlcatcher looked around at the party, trying to decide if it was wise to tell them what was amiss. If they could get Unis home before he did anything, the other Clans wouldn't even have to know something went wrong. But was it his place to inform them of a... a threat? A budding romance? A cult? A guild? I should find out more before I tell anyone.

"Yes, lovely, you're so close, just let the sea take you in and wash away everything else..." Unis could feel the sense of urgency growing--he needed his army--but he didn't want to risk rushing this. He could tell he was almost there.
"I'm surprised that there hasn't been many inventive Lightning dragons who have attempted to harness the power of the volcano," Satski noted. "I would have imagined they would have swarmed this place for its immense energy long ago." The Mirror found a small window, grateful to have the cooler air to stand by. She hummed a little, relaxing her wings as she stretched out into the open space.

With the sound of her hum, Ambica jolted a step backwards, suddenly remembering the events of that morning. His eyes went wide for a few moments, but he coughed rapidly to give himself a moment to recover. That was weird... I have to find Unis and see if he's alright. The Pearlcatcher looked around at the party, trying to decide if it was wise to tell them what was amiss. If they could get Unis home before he did anything, the other Clans wouldn't even have to know something went wrong. But was it his place to inform them of a... a threat? A budding romance? A cult? A guild? I should find out more before I tell anyone.

"Yes, lovely, you're so close, just let the sea take you in and wash away everything else..." Unis could feel the sense of urgency growing--he needed his army--but he didn't want to risk rushing this. He could tell he was almost there.
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
"Geothermal power though efficient is something i believe that they have not tested. We try to always make good crafts with the energy and lava at our disposal to make strong weapons and armor but art too." Regulus says. "If it gets too hot please let me know. I'll take you back to where it is cooler so you don't collapse from the ever increasing heat." Regulus looks at Ambica. "Are you ok? You had a coughing fit... is there a leak of ash?" He looking around a brief moment for any issues with the forge before returning to the group. "Any questions?" He asks curiously. He trying to be through with the tour and what they wanted to see and learn about.

Aster smiles. "Yes.. wash away..." She says staring at him. Aster was giving in... Ranna standing behind unis standing tall as she walked up beside him. Aster's mind being washed away... leaving a malleable mind behind for Unis to mold...
"Geothermal power though efficient is something i believe that they have not tested. We try to always make good crafts with the energy and lava at our disposal to make strong weapons and armor but art too." Regulus says. "If it gets too hot please let me know. I'll take you back to where it is cooler so you don't collapse from the ever increasing heat." Regulus looks at Ambica. "Are you ok? You had a coughing fit... is there a leak of ash?" He looking around a brief moment for any issues with the forge before returning to the group. "Any questions?" He asks curiously. He trying to be through with the tour and what they wanted to see and learn about.

Aster smiles. "Yes.. wash away..." She says staring at him. Aster was giving in... Ranna standing behind unis standing tall as she walked up beside him. Aster's mind being washed away... leaving a malleable mind behind for Unis to mold...
Satski finally took notice of Ambica, tilting her head to try and glean his body posture. She could faintly see his face through the scarf, noticing his eyes were narrowed in a thoughtful or pained expression. Regulus looked around for a source of ash and she leaned in, voice low. "You alright?"

"Oh yes, fine," he said, raising his voice. "I'm not a terribly experienced flier and the trip quite tired me. I hope you don't mind, but I believe I'll retire back to our rooms so I may be well rested for the journey back. Thank you for showing me the forges, they were quite informative." He bowed his head and then scuttled off towards their rooms, hoping Unis would be there.

Satski considered it for a moment and then let it pass; Ambica's armor was heavy for him, it was rare he had to fly with it on. It made sense he would be fatigued. "No questions here."

"Perfect." Unis described to her his vision for peace and prosperity, achievable through the joint mind. If Unis channeled their pain and their hate for them, no other dragon would ever have to feel it again. He would carry the burden for them, he would make all dragons come to find peace. "When we visit our next brother or sister, I need the two of you to help me," he said to mother and daughter. "The ring will hum, and then you must lay your hands on our brother or sister. That will make them easier to persuade."

Satski finally took notice of Ambica, tilting her head to try and glean his body posture. She could faintly see his face through the scarf, noticing his eyes were narrowed in a thoughtful or pained expression. Regulus looked around for a source of ash and she leaned in, voice low. "You alright?"

"Oh yes, fine," he said, raising his voice. "I'm not a terribly experienced flier and the trip quite tired me. I hope you don't mind, but I believe I'll retire back to our rooms so I may be well rested for the journey back. Thank you for showing me the forges, they were quite informative." He bowed his head and then scuttled off towards their rooms, hoping Unis would be there.

Satski considered it for a moment and then let it pass; Ambica's armor was heavy for him, it was rare he had to fly with it on. It made sense he would be fatigued. "No questions here."

"Perfect." Unis described to her his vision for peace and prosperity, achievable through the joint mind. If Unis channeled their pain and their hate for them, no other dragon would ever have to feel it again. He would carry the burden for them, he would make all dragons come to find peace. "When we visit our next brother or sister, I need the two of you to help me," he said to mother and daughter. "The ring will hum, and then you must lay your hands on our brother or sister. That will make them easier to persuade."

fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
Regulus looks at Satski. "Ok. Rest well." He says to Ambica as he left though he looks at Prisma clan and Satski. "Is he alright?" He asks. He didn't know how heavy the armor was or that he may be tired. He nods. "You're welcome though Ambica. Maybe once you rest i can show you more." He says. He looks at the others. "Where would you like to see next?" He asks curiously. He was glad that they enjoyed the tour so far though. He didn't know what to do next as the Prisma clan was oddly quiet.

The forge continues to work behind them. Fortem working away behind the display. It was mainly a protective window considering that if there was an apprentice he or she could watch the blacksmiths working.

Ranna smiles at him. "Of course my king..." She says. She looking at him, the ring having cleansed her mind... Aster nods. "Yes... i shall assist in bringing in the next..." Aster says. Her mind now apart of the joint mind. She now understood the vision that unis had in bringing in a golden age.
Regulus looks at Satski. "Ok. Rest well." He says to Ambica as he left though he looks at Prisma clan and Satski. "Is he alright?" He asks. He didn't know how heavy the armor was or that he may be tired. He nods. "You're welcome though Ambica. Maybe once you rest i can show you more." He says. He looks at the others. "Where would you like to see next?" He asks curiously. He was glad that they enjoyed the tour so far though. He didn't know what to do next as the Prisma clan was oddly quiet.

The forge continues to work behind them. Fortem working away behind the display. It was mainly a protective window considering that if there was an apprentice he or she could watch the blacksmiths working.

Ranna smiles at him. "Of course my king..." She says. She looking at him, the ring having cleansed her mind... Aster nods. "Yes... i shall assist in bringing in the next..." Aster says. Her mind now apart of the joint mind. She now understood the vision that unis had in bringing in a golden age.
Corenth nodded and said, “I’ve heard some groups are having problems between the forgemasters amd blacksmiths, though that doesn’t seem to be the case here, is it?”
“You don’t have to tell us of course, if it is a private matter.” Meleth added, glancing over at Corenth. The last thing she wasnted was to offend anyone.
All three Prisma dragons watched Ambica walk off, and Shale called after him, “I hope you feel better!” Before turning to Satski. “Will he be alright getting back?”
Corenth nodded and said, “I’ve heard some groups are having problems between the forgemasters amd blacksmiths, though that doesn’t seem to be the case here, is it?”
“You don’t have to tell us of course, if it is a private matter.” Meleth added, glancing over at Corenth. The last thing she wasnted was to offend anyone.
All three Prisma dragons watched Ambica walk off, and Shale called after him, “I hope you feel better!” Before turning to Satski. “Will he be alright getting back?”
"He is competent, and I believe in his ability to self-diagnose properly," Satski assured both Regulus and Shale. "He'll be fine once he has slept." Interested by the question Corenth posed, she tuned into Regulus' answer.

Meanwhile, Ambica scurried into his room, dumping his armor unceremoniously on the bed when he saw their rooms were empty. Oh dear, oh dear... Maybe I should have told Satski I thought something was wrong. Much lighter and quieter now, the Pearlcatcher started to search for his Clanmate, worry gnawing at his heart.

"Wonderful. My queen, who shall we visit next?" Unis stepped back, checking over his shoulder to make sure the halls were still quiet.
"He is competent, and I believe in his ability to self-diagnose properly," Satski assured both Regulus and Shale. "He'll be fine once he has slept." Interested by the question Corenth posed, she tuned into Regulus' answer.

Meanwhile, Ambica scurried into his room, dumping his armor unceremoniously on the bed when he saw their rooms were empty. Oh dear, oh dear... Maybe I should have told Satski I thought something was wrong. Much lighter and quieter now, the Pearlcatcher started to search for his Clanmate, worry gnawing at his heart.

"Wonderful. My queen, who shall we visit next?" Unis stepped back, checking over his shoulder to make sure the halls were still quiet.
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
"No issues here." He says. Regulus wasn't offended at all. He simply smiling and looking at them. "May i ask which clans have those issues?" He asks. "Is it too hot here?" He asks looking at them all.

Ranna smiles. "Maybe my sister?" Ranna suggests. She entirely his now... Aster returns to what she was doing. Though her mind belonged to the joint mind now.
"No issues here." He says. Regulus wasn't offended at all. He simply smiling and looking at them. "May i ask which clans have those issues?" He asks. "Is it too hot here?" He asks looking at them all.

Ranna smiles. "Maybe my sister?" Ranna suggests. She entirely his now... Aster returns to what she was doing. Though her mind belonged to the joint mind now.
“Ah, I don’t know of any clans personally,” Corenth began, “It has only been a rumor that reached us in Light Flight.” He chuckled, but it was slightly strained. Perhaps the heat of the forge was finally getting to him.
“Ah, I don’t know of any clans personally,” Corenth began, “It has only been a rumor that reached us in Light Flight.” He chuckled, but it was slightly strained. Perhaps the heat of the forge was finally getting to him.
"Let us go somewhere cooler," Satski suggested, for her own sake and Corenth's. "The library, or perhaps where your wares are displayed?" She felt a little nugget of unease as she realized she was the only Aqurian present. She was competent, yes, but to misspeak now held a much greater consequence. She folded her wings tighter in a self-conscious gesture.

"Then we make haste," Unis said, opening the door and slipping into the hall. "Show me to her."

Around the corner, Ambica skidded to a stop, hearing Unis up ahead. He froze into place, ears straining to pick up any minute detail he could.
"Let us go somewhere cooler," Satski suggested, for her own sake and Corenth's. "The library, or perhaps where your wares are displayed?" She felt a little nugget of unease as she realized she was the only Aqurian present. She was competent, yes, but to misspeak now held a much greater consequence. She folded her wings tighter in a self-conscious gesture.

"Then we make haste," Unis said, opening the door and slipping into the hall. "Show me to her."

Around the corner, Ambica skidded to a stop, hearing Unis up ahead. He froze into place, ears straining to pick up any minute detail he could.
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
Regulus nods. "Yes. Seems the heat is getting to you. Follow me. I'll show you to the library and also get you both some water." He says going to the door and exiting but waiting for his guests to follow so he didn't abandon them. He didn't seem to mind their behavior. Though he seemed observant...

Ranna nods and starts to lead Unis to Mercedes. She seeming to be normal... Aster following behind them a bit distant as to avoid suspicion. Ranna didn't say a word...
Regulus nods. "Yes. Seems the heat is getting to you. Follow me. I'll show you to the library and also get you both some water." He says going to the door and exiting but waiting for his guests to follow so he didn't abandon them. He didn't seem to mind their behavior. Though he seemed observant...

Ranna nods and starts to lead Unis to Mercedes. She seeming to be normal... Aster following behind them a bit distant as to avoid suspicion. Ranna didn't say a word...
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16