Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who Else Is Ready for NotN
1 2 3 4 5 6
the hype train hasn't even arrived at the station yet
the hype train hasn't even arrived at the station yet
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
All I need are the cobwebs to come back so I don't have to spend as much on them!!
All I need are the cobwebs to come back so I don't have to spend as much on them!!
Night of the Nocturne is better than Christmas

I'm not sure if I should feel bad for thinking this
Night of the Nocturne is better than Christmas

I'm not sure if I should feel bad for thinking this
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
I joined during last year's NotN! I remember how exciting it was, but it'll be even better since I'm actually familiar with the site now :) I can't wait!!
I joined during last year's NotN! I remember how exciting it was, but it'll be even better since I'm actually familiar with the site now :) I can't wait!!
bouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif

Kelly • she/her
Meee
Meee
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
its time to g e t s p o o k y
its time to g e t s p o o k y
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
There's never a moment where I'm not ready for NotN. It's the most wonderful time of the year.
There's never a moment where I'm not ready for NotN. It's the most wonderful time of the year.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
I've never experienced Night of the Nocturne before, but it sounds fun! I'm excited!
I've never experienced Night of the Nocturne before, but it sounds fun! I'm excited!
my nocs are ready B)
my nocs are ready B)
25tdzx0.gif
This is basically Christmas in July.
This is basically Christmas in July.
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6