Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2018 Discussion
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22
@lemongems
Love your imp accent! Hope it wins!!
@lemongems
Love your imp accent! Hope it wins!!
signature_minnow_by_minnowbutt-dcl2njy.png
@nohsara late to the party but i love your idea!!!! i haven't seen many entries with that color pallet!
@nohsara late to the party but i love your idea!!!! i haven't seen many entries with that color pallet!
tumblr_p62ufni3Vz1wletnko4_r1_250.png
All flight server!
@lemongems
thanks!><
@lemongems
thanks!><
@Minnowbutt thank you !! :]
@Minnowbutt thank you !! :]
258Ge.gif
@Joops Thanks, I played around with the colors quite a bit :) I like doing entries that stray from the stereotypical festival theme (for example, my steaming and hydrothermal betta fish accents were actually originally entries for flameforger's fest) I hope I have time on Wednesday and Thursday (my two days off this week) to finish it. I'm also thinking about adding tiny, electric glowing butterflies or something ^^
@Joops Thanks, I played around with the colors quite a bit :) I like doing entries that stray from the stereotypical festival theme (for example, my steaming and hydrothermal betta fish accents were actually originally entries for flameforger's fest) I hope I have time on Wednesday and Thursday (my two days off this week) to finish it. I'm also thinking about adding tiny, electric glowing butterflies or something ^^
BFEMrcM.png
@Kalvin aahh! hey I was just going through the submission forum thread again and I saw your female tundra skin, I just wanted to tell you that it looks magnificent and I love it!! I hope it wins :'D
@Kalvin aahh! hey I was just going through the submission forum thread again and I saw your female tundra skin, I just wanted to tell you that it looks magnificent and I love it!! I hope it wins :'D
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@AlpineHell
Love your entry! Just what I need for one of my girls. Hope to buy it even if it doesn't win.

@Shoko
Wow. Majestic and breathtaking. I'm awestruck.
I showed it to my gf (she plays, but she'd not on FR) and she agreed it's amazing.

@FrozenKatt
Ahhhh it's awesome! I think I have a girl that could use it, I'm not completely sure though...

@fithandantilus
I think I'm interested! It looks very very cool.

@farfield
It looks awesome! I hope it wins :)
@AlpineHell
Love your entry! Just what I need for one of my girls. Hope to buy it even if it doesn't win.

@Shoko
Wow. Majestic and breathtaking. I'm awestruck.
I showed it to my gf (she plays, but she'd not on FR) and she agreed it's amazing.

@FrozenKatt
Ahhhh it's awesome! I think I have a girl that could use it, I'm not completely sure though...

@fithandantilus
I think I'm interested! It looks very very cool.

@farfield
It looks awesome! I hope it wins :)
nNgJowc.png X4p2jRx.png
Pgv53XB.png
oRkijoy.png
8M6oN2E.png
HxL61bT.png
9R2Unq1.png
sHV5hf8.png
gVI5OAO.png
cdqdRxL.png
bx7nz65.png
@desorden thank you!!!!
@desorden thank you!!!!
ilDVMvJ.pngsBD64n5.png
@lemongems Apologies for the late reply back, but wanted to say thank you so much! <3
@lemongems Apologies for the late reply back, but wanted to say thank you so much! <3
r6J6MbS.png
@desorden
I'll add you to an interested list then C:
@desorden
I'll add you to an interested list then C:
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them