Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2018 Discussion
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22
@Pecha
I really love your skin and I learned something new :D
Really creative and super pretty!

@TalaTari

!!! That purple version of Thunder Armor! Beautiful! AAA I rarely like male Ridges but I'd totally get one just for that skin <3

@Erithuet
YES, ALL THE YES, especially that darker version! We NEED more robotic designs like this in dergs ;u;

@willow37
ohhh I love how detailed this one is! Female Tundras need more love in these contests and your accent is really nice
@Pecha
I really love your skin and I learned something new :D
Really creative and super pretty!

@TalaTari

!!! That purple version of Thunder Armor! Beautiful! AAA I rarely like male Ridges but I'd totally get one just for that skin <3

@Erithuet
YES, ALL THE YES, especially that darker version! We NEED more robotic designs like this in dergs ;u;

@willow37
ohhh I love how detailed this one is! Female Tundras need more love in these contests and your accent is really nice
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo9_250.png
@VariantLoki If that second tundra skincent doesn't win, and you decide to put it up for sale, please ping me? I'd love to have a copy of that!
@VariantLoki If that second tundra skincent doesn't win, and you decide to put it up for sale, please ping me? I'd love to have a copy of that!
@Jeevas @CorruptedLullaby Thank you so much for your kind comments!
@Jeevas @CorruptedLullaby Thank you so much for your kind comments!
kY5nwhE.png
[quote name="nohsara" date="2018-07-06 23:51:23" ] Wow it's been a long time since I've made a skin. Here's a sketch of my Thundercrack entry. Idk if I'll be able to finish it in time since I work late like every night. Let me know if you want a ping if 1) I do finish it but it doesn't win or 2) I finish it after thundercrack is over and sell it myself. Only name idea I have right now is "Static Grasslands" or something like that. I would welcome name suggestions! [img]https://i.imgur.com/rGsbSaA.png[/img] [/quote] Updated WIP: [img]https://i.imgur.com/yVrVTxf.png[/img] Decided to make the sky a copper color and the grass more of a dead/dry grass instead, and glowy lightning rocks, cuz yellow clouds didn't really make sense w/ the blue sky. Also, the name "Electric Fields" probably makes a lot more sense, cuz you know, wordplay [img]https://i.imgur.com/LKNh1vm.png[/img] I guess now all that's left to do is color the clipping shadows and lines. Ugh, my least favorite part. [b]Yayy finished[/b]: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2471112/14#post_34209698
nohsara wrote on 2018-07-06 23:51:23:
Wow it's been a long time since I've made a skin. Here's a sketch of my Thundercrack entry. Idk if I'll be able to finish it in time since I work late like every night. Let me know if you want a ping if 1) I do finish it but it doesn't win or 2) I finish it after thundercrack is over and sell it myself.

Only name idea I have right now is "Static Grasslands" or something like that. I would welcome name suggestions!

rGsbSaA.png

Updated WIP:

yVrVTxf.png

Decided to make the sky a copper color and the grass more of a dead/dry grass instead, and glowy lightning rocks, cuz yellow clouds didn't really make sense w/ the blue sky. Also, the name "Electric Fields" probably makes a lot more sense, cuz you know, wordplay

LKNh1vm.png

I guess now all that's left to do is color the clipping shadows and lines. Ugh, my least favorite part.

Yayy finished: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2471112/14#post_34209698
BFEMrcM.png
@QyetLady

Ahhh thank you!
I can certainly ping you! You're Interested in the sabertooth accent right?
@QyetLady

Ahhh thank you!
I can certainly ping you! You're Interested in the sabertooth accent right?
QoiHu86.png
@VariantLoki Yes, exactly. ^_^ I love the colors, and saber teeth around here is one of my biggest wants - bar none. XD
@VariantLoki Yes, exactly. ^_^ I love the colors, and saber teeth around here is one of my biggest wants - bar none. XD
@TalaTari

What's amazing is that I can recognize your work without even looking at your username. Awesome entry!
@TalaTari

What's amazing is that I can recognize your work without even looking at your username. Awesome entry!
FfsFHyt.png
@CorruptedLullaby - Thank you so so much! ^^
@ViperaUnion- Thank you so so much! ^^
\o/\o/
@CorruptedLullaby - Thank you so so much! ^^
@ViperaUnion- Thank you so so much! ^^
\o/\o/
DRnTnhy.png
@Jeevas thank you so much! and sorry for the late reply :] thank you also for the constructive criticism, now i know what to improve for next time :]
@Jeevas thank you so much! and sorry for the late reply :] thank you also for the constructive criticism, now i know what to improve for next time :]
258Ge.gif
ahh! Thank you @jeevas! I actually don't even own a single wildclaw myself lol :') I'm glad you like it tho! im very proud
ahh! Thank you @jeevas! I actually don't even own a single wildclaw myself lol :') I'm glad you like it tho! im very proud
tumblr_p62ufni3Vz1wletnko4_r1_250.png
All flight server!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22