Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2018 Discussion
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22
@desorden Thank you so much!
@desorden Thank you so much!
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
What do you guys think of mine? This is my first time making skins. I worked rather hard with the Chameleon, the theme being robots or androids transforming into dragons
And Heat Lightning after this past week of hot hot nights and natures firework show in the sky
What do you guys think of mine? This is my first time making skins. I worked rather hard with the Chameleon, the theme being robots or androids transforming into dragons
And Heat Lightning after this past week of hot hot nights and natures firework show in the sky
image0.gif
@Saerino I absolutely LOVE your skin/accent you submitted...the only thing that bugs me is the wires on the front legs...it almost seems like the wiring just stops, and could maybe benefit from a small metallic ring around the endpoints of each, sort of like being inserted/jacked in to ports or something. Other than that, though, it is absolutely beautiful, and I hope you win. I LOVE snappers!
@Saerino I absolutely LOVE your skin/accent you submitted...the only thing that bugs me is the wires on the front legs...it almost seems like the wiring just stops, and could maybe benefit from a small metallic ring around the endpoints of each, sort of like being inserted/jacked in to ports or something. Other than that, though, it is absolutely beautiful, and I hope you win. I LOVE snappers!
13578.png18445.png21372.png21373.png18444.png13579.png
@Arachnomancer Thank you for the feedback! I actually intended to have them be like dangling little wires and stuff. I might go back and adjust it before the deadline, but we will see! Otherwise ty ty ty so much for your compliments, it means a lot!!

@Techmox Yaaay I’m glad! :D
@Arachnomancer Thank you for the feedback! I actually intended to have them be like dangling little wires and stuff. I might go back and adjust it before the deadline, but we will see! Otherwise ty ty ty so much for your compliments, it means a lot!!

@Techmox Yaaay I’m glad! :D
9e097c444fe8d070996db823c25ad26a13f96fe9.png
@Pecha i’m really liking the idea and execution behind your entry! i didn’t know about red sprites before today, but they’re a nice unique take on the lightning theme and i really like the style and colors you painted the skin with :)
@Pecha i’m really liking the idea and execution behind your entry! i didn’t know about red sprites before today, but they’re a nice unique take on the lightning theme and i really like the style and colors you painted the skin with :)
@Techmox - AWW ;;V;; tHANK YOU =)
@Techmox - AWW ;;V;; tHANK YOU =)
DRnTnhy.png
@aloevera Thanks so much for your kind words!
@aloevera Thanks so much for your kind words!
kY5nwhE.png
We've had some amazing submissions since I last checked the thread!!!

@Autopilot Amazing as always XD already trying to decide if it would fit on my lightning rep or not

@lemongems I actually really like it on your light-colored example too! And thanks for taking inspiration from ball lightning, like I posted about earlier! If I had one thing to improve upon, it would be to make the lightning less spread-out/erratic. I guess it's the feeling that it's not coming from or going to any specific direction. Looks great overall!

@Sassapphire Super original!!! I'd love something like this, but I'm also biased because birds.

@Joops I don't care if I don't quite have a dragon that fits this accent, I need this in my life. Seriously judges, think about it. (I'm a sucker for simple, clever accents)

@Pecha I typically don't like skins and am usually very critical of them, but my gosh you've won my heart over with this one. Gorgeous!!! Again, judges, take note. I'd need like 20.

@Saerino This. Is. Gorgeous. I may or may not get a snapper just for this accent should it be chosen. And it should be chosen. Just a thought.

We've had some amazing submissions since I last checked the thread!!!

@Autopilot Amazing as always XD already trying to decide if it would fit on my lightning rep or not

@lemongems I actually really like it on your light-colored example too! And thanks for taking inspiration from ball lightning, like I posted about earlier! If I had one thing to improve upon, it would be to make the lightning less spread-out/erratic. I guess it's the feeling that it's not coming from or going to any specific direction. Looks great overall!

@Sassapphire Super original!!! I'd love something like this, but I'm also biased because birds.

@Joops I don't care if I don't quite have a dragon that fits this accent, I need this in my life. Seriously judges, think about it. (I'm a sucker for simple, clever accents)

@Pecha I typically don't like skins and am usually very critical of them, but my gosh you've won my heart over with this one. Gorgeous!!! Again, judges, take note. I'd need like 20.

@Saerino This. Is. Gorgeous. I may or may not get a snapper just for this accent should it be chosen. And it should be chosen. Just a thought.

XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Jeevas Ahhh gosh thank you!! I super appreciate it!
@Jeevas Ahhh gosh thank you!! I super appreciate it!
9e097c444fe8d070996db823c25ad26a13f96fe9.png
PSSSSST everyone should consider making more stuff with succulents and copper/turquoise that is all
PSSSSST everyone should consider making more stuff with succulents and copper/turquoise that is all
KVbkgOZ.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22