Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2018 Discussion
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22
okay I love all the entries so far but...

@llithiumstars
I hope that Skydancer one you made wins because OMG so cool!
okay I love all the entries so far but...

@llithiumstars
I hope that Skydancer one you made wins because OMG so cool!
tumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_500.giftumblr_inline_ou0gs5wQuG1t6xugg_540.png tumblr_inline_ns8ev1Q4Fx1t6xugg_540.png tumblr_inline_owkwhoE5f51u26x8a_540.pngtumblr_inline_otxcehAeKa1t6xugg_540.pngtumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_500.gif
@lemongems

Thank you so so much!
@lemongems

Thank you so so much!
I'm exchanging FR items for art; check it out here!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3198863/1
@lemongems Thank you! <3 ^^
@lemongems Thank you! <3 ^^
RnCwkrK.png
All of my feedback in one way-too-long post, apparently

@FrozenKatt I have to admit, this one looks more like a Plague accent than a Lightning one as it is. Changing the red lines to cyan would be a start if you want it to win this contest. That said, it does look really, really cool as a Plague accent- you may want to hang onto that design for the Riot of Rot!

@Electropunk Yes, more Mirrors! I think the first palette looks a little more Lightning Flight-y (plus it matches one of my old favorite skins, Malachite's Loyalty). I hope this one wins, it's great quality!

@willow37 Timepiece looks so beautiful! The level of detail on the main automaton-thingy is stunning, and the little accent chains add a lot of interest without distracting from the main bit. I don't have a lot of Tundra girls on hand, but I'd literally buy a dragon for the sole purpose of wearing that accent.

@Sassapphire I love, love, love Seeking the Storm! I don't know much about accents so I'm afraid I can't give constructive criticism, but I definitely want a copy. (In fact, if it doesn't win and you decide to print it, would you be so kind as to ping me so I can buy one?)

All of my feedback in one way-too-long post, apparently

@FrozenKatt I have to admit, this one looks more like a Plague accent than a Lightning one as it is. Changing the red lines to cyan would be a start if you want it to win this contest. That said, it does look really, really cool as a Plague accent- you may want to hang onto that design for the Riot of Rot!

@Electropunk Yes, more Mirrors! I think the first palette looks a little more Lightning Flight-y (plus it matches one of my old favorite skins, Malachite's Loyalty). I hope this one wins, it's great quality!

@willow37 Timepiece looks so beautiful! The level of detail on the main automaton-thingy is stunning, and the little accent chains add a lot of interest without distracting from the main bit. I don't have a lot of Tundra girls on hand, but I'd literally buy a dragon for the sole purpose of wearing that accent.

@Sassapphire I love, love, love Seeking the Storm! I don't know much about accents so I'm afraid I can't give constructive criticism, but I definitely want a copy. (In fact, if it doesn't win and you decide to print it, would you be so kind as to ping me so I can buy one?)

0iyUjhh.gif
He/his. Hoards urchins, pocket watches, and FR headcanons.
@Becsprite

Omg thank you! I certainly will :D
@Becsprite

Omg thank you! I certainly will :D
3iZwwkw.png
@Becsprite
Thanks for the feedback! I was debating whether or not to change the colors, but decided to keep them true to their source. I will consider holding onto it or updating it for the RoR.
@Becsprite
Thanks for the feedback! I was debating whether or not to change the colors, but decided to keep them true to their source. I will consider holding onto it or updating it for the RoR.
kjYDub9.pnge8DqciH.pngUIVab6m.png
@autopilot Your work always knocks my socks off and this entry is no exception! So impressive!! :-D
@autopilot Your work always knocks my socks off and this entry is no exception! So impressive!! :-D
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@becsprite thank you!! i think it's my second festival skin i've entered so far?
@becsprite thank you!! i think it's my second festival skin i've entered so far?
* does the worm *
Autumn | digital artist, monster designer, eyeburner lover | she/her | Pings are ok!
My handle is Sourscape on nearly every other social media!
god_likes_me__trade__by_thatalbinothing-d9t6sns.gif(art by ThatAlbinoThing)
I'm absolutely in LOVE with @Erithuet 's Iron Infiltrator and Titanium Trespasser. I've seen a lot of robotic skins, but this one is definitely my favorite. Having the primary colors show through is absolutely ingenious, and was executed really well.
(I'd really love a copy even if they don't win.)
I'm absolutely in LOVE with @Erithuet 's Iron Infiltrator and Titanium Trespasser. I've seen a lot of robotic skins, but this one is definitely my favorite. Having the primary colors show through is absolutely ingenious, and was executed really well.
(I'd really love a copy even if they don't win.)
tumblr_inline_oau8reiKiO1soemy4_100.png Any Pronouns
FR + 3
Please Ping!
My Sales Lair Tab
My Sales Den Tab

Nest Network 3.4
Wishlist
My FR Tumblr
@GreenGalaxy Thank you so much! :D I'm glad you like them, and I've added you to the pinglist for if they don't win. :)
@GreenGalaxy Thank you so much! :D I'm glad you like them, and I've added you to the pinglist for if they don't win. :)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22