Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Triple Color Gen1 Directory (Overhauled)
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45
@Rangiku I only just found out about this thread, but I remembered that there was a mass hatch a few years back to try to get a triple splash. They didn't manage to hatch one, but they managed to get a scattered one: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35380] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354/35380_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Rangiku

I only just found out about this thread, but I remembered that there was a mass hatch a few years back to try to get a triple splash. They didn't manage to hatch one, but they managed to get a scattered one:

35380_350.png
4NA9bEO.gif
Need an ice nest? Just send food
I train dragons! Elemental egg or 250kt/g to lvl25, 2-3 days
If you're waiting on a response, please check username spelling and ping/PM again :)
mTHWciO.gif tumblr_inline_nsthqhH2Q11s23g03_540.png
@LynterriaHatake

Oh wow I am surprised I didn't hear about that one considering the ID and age, which is also technically makes that derg an oldie. I have recorded it. Thank you for alerting me to it's presence. :>
@LynterriaHatake

Oh wow I am surprised I didn't hear about that one considering the ID and age, which is also technically makes that derg an oldie. I have recorded it. Thank you for alerting me to it's presence. :>
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Rangiku Please add me to the auction/sales pinglist. I'd also be interested in a specific colour pinglist.
@Rangiku Please add me to the auction/sales pinglist. I'd also be interested in a specific colour pinglist.
nRvmYpn.png
@starrynightren

You got it!
@starrynightren

You got it!
@Rangiku please add me to the sales pinglist please it is my dream to get a triple g1 even though it will probably never happen
@Rangiku please add me to the sales pinglist please it is my dream to get a triple g1 even though it will probably never happen
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
@Raytini02

You got it!
@Raytini02

You got it!
@Rangiku Please add me to the ping list for triples and document my XXX aqua custom progen. Thanks. :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43145608] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431457/43145608_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Rangiku

Please add me to the ping list for triples and document my XXX aqua custom progen. Thanks. :)

43145608_350.png
vbbgBW.pngvbbp2e.png
@CyanFeathers

Oh man congrats! Lucky snag there on pulling that off. :D Will get everything added. :D
@CyanFeathers

Oh man congrats! Lucky snag there on pulling that off. :D Will get everything added. :D
@Rangiku

Thanks! :D
@Rangiku

Thanks! :D
vbbgBW.pngvbbp2e.png
[quote name="Rangiku" date="2017-07-20 11:38:06" ] @CoyoteWest Well damn. I had no idea Smaug ended up getting their account banned. That totally sucks. Going to make the third time that directory has to be remade. By all means, go ahead and use my spreadsheet for help in making a new one for a revamp of the Double G1 Directory. I was really happy (and completely flattered) that my directory was inspiration for the double one, and I'd really hate to see it go down, now. It's also a great thing to have around as doubles are just as popular as triples. Oh mind pinging me when it's up? I will need to change the link under the affiliates section here so it can be linked to the new one you make. Also I may have a few doubles needing to be added/documented as well from my lair that may not already be on the one Smaug was running. As well as there are two double auctions I am currently watching/bidding on and if I win, they too will need to be added. Also let me know if you make any new banners, too. [/quote] @Rangiku Just wanted to let you guys know that I am back if you didn't know already. And I was very upset to see my double color directory had been deleted. :( @Larrea If you re-made the double directory I would love to see it!
Rangiku wrote on 2017-07-20 11:38:06:
@CoyoteWest

Well damn. I had no idea Smaug ended up getting their account banned. That totally sucks. Going to make the third time that directory has to be remade.

By all means, go ahead and use my spreadsheet for help in making a new one for a revamp of the Double G1 Directory. I was really happy (and completely flattered) that my directory was inspiration for the double one, and I'd really hate to see it go down, now.

It's also a great thing to have around as doubles are just as popular as triples.

Oh mind pinging me when it's up? I will need to change the link under the affiliates section here so it can be linked to the new one you make. Also I may have a few doubles needing to be added/documented as well from my lair that may not already be on the one Smaug was running. As well as there are two double auctions I am currently watching/bidding on and if I win, they too will need to be added.

Also let me know if you make any new banners, too.
@Rangiku

Just wanted to let you guys know that I am back if you didn't know already. And I was very upset to see my double color directory had been deleted. :(

@Larrea

If you re-made the double directory I would love to see it!
New Inventory on the AH!
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45