Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Game: Glimmer & Gloom!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 77 78
Gods the sprites are adorable..
Gods the sprites are adorable..
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
It's cute, but it took me a lot of time to pass the Easy level
It's cute, but it took me a lot of time to pass the Easy level
tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif cqu2HKA.png H9klr6C.png tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
The artwork is adorable! The game is a little hard, but I think I'll get it sometime.

Let's help our Mother spread the Shadows!
The artwork is adorable! The game is a little hard, but I think I'll get it sometime.

Let's help our Mother spread the Shadows!
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
Totally cool idea?? Pvp function! That would honestly be totally cool if it hasn't been done yet
Totally cool idea?? Pvp function! That would honestly be totally cool if it hasn't been done yet
rage.png
oh lit!
oh lit!
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
I don't get this game and it's not the kind of game I like anyway, but the artwork is super cute!
I don't get this game and it's not the kind of game I like anyway, but the artwork is super cute!
qR6otwA.png
Oh! So cool!
Oh! So cool!
7f798284fc0b66c3f8c0845673443a021738999d.png
I'm so bad at this game (on easy!!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/NTWy5Kx.jpg[/img] Cool to see a new fairgrounds game though! Also love the sprite animations. A little sad theres no music though (unless that's a bug or something?). Was hoping to see a new contender battle for the top fairgrounds soundtrack. Runestones of the Arcanist obviously holds the top title (love that music so much), and I would give jigsaw second :)
I'm so bad at this game (on easy!!)
NTWy5Kx.jpg

Cool to see a new fairgrounds game though! Also love the sprite animations. A little sad theres no music though (unless that's a bug or something?). Was hoping to see a new contender battle for the top fairgrounds soundtrack. Runestones of the Arcanist obviously holds the top title (love that music so much), and I would give jigsaw second :)
BFEMrcM.png
The art is cute; the game is frustrating.
The art is cute; the game is frustrating.
yaaay new game!
yaaay new game!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 77 78