Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Relist All" option for expired auc
If anyone's like me and sells over 50 items in batches you'll know the pain of having to sit and relist everything when it expires. I think a button similar to the "clear all" option but for relisting all of the auctions would streamline selling things on the Auction House and make it less of a hassle. Idk if there are other threads on here already advocating for this but I haven't seen one so....here's this!
If anyone's like me and sells over 50 items in batches you'll know the pain of having to sit and relist everything when it expires. I think a button similar to the "clear all" option but for relisting all of the auctions would streamline selling things on the Auction House and make it less of a hassle. Idk if there are other threads on here already advocating for this but I haven't seen one so....here's this!
DPb14Sh.png Pings are the best way to get ahold of me courier_pearl.gif
hnnng, the main reason i dont sell things often on the Ah tbh ;; v;;
hnnng, the main reason i dont sell things often on the Ah tbh ;; v;;
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
I'm not a super major seller or anything, but I agree wholeheartedly! Even just relisting 5-10 things is a pain. Save our mice! #SaveOurMice
I'm not a super major seller or anything, but I agree wholeheartedly! Even just relisting 5-10 things is a pain. Save our mice! #SaveOurMice
Oh this would be super helpful! I tend to sell things in groups, so when they expire they all expire. It'd be easier to relist them all at once!
Oh this would be super helpful! I tend to sell things in groups, so when they expire they all expire. It'd be easier to relist them all at once!
The staff have already said that this is unlikely to be implemented. [quote=Xhaztol]While we never like to say never, it is unlikely we'd implement something like this due to performance reasons. Our #1 main concern is making sure that the Auction House browsing experience remains as smooth as possible, especially given how many players browse it at any given time. Thanks for the feedback![/quote]
The staff have already said that this is unlikely to be implemented.
Xhaztol wrote:
While we never like to say never, it is unlikely we'd implement something like this due to performance reasons. Our #1 main concern is making sure that the Auction House browsing experience remains as smooth as possible, especially given how many players browse it at any given time.

Thanks for the feedback!
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date="2018-07-02 18:44:55" ] The staff have already said that this is unlikely to be implemented. [quote=Xhaztol]While we never like to say never, it is unlikely we'd implement something like this due to performance reasons. Our #1 main concern is making sure that the Auction House browsing experience remains as smooth as possible, especially given how many players browse it at any given time. Thanks for the feedback![/quote] [/quote] yeah i was just thinking about this. much as i would like it to happen, mass relisting 50+ items at the same time would surely crash the ah. this is why i don't mass sell often... :/
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2018-07-02 18:44:55:
Xhaztol wrote:
While we never like to say never, it is unlikely we'd implement something like this due to performance reasons. Our #1 main concern is making sure that the Auction House browsing experience remains as smooth as possible, especially given how many players browse it at any given time.

Thanks for the feedback!
yeah i was just thinking about this.
much as i would like it to happen, mass relisting 50+ items at the same time would surely crash the ah. this is why i don't mass sell often... :/
queen_katoe.gif
yes please
yes please
Please give my eggs attention=)
RQek5.gif 8mYaE.gif MWjjx.gif nf8Je.gif
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date="2018-07-02 18:44:55" ] The staff have already said that this is unlikely to be implemented. [quote=Xhaztol]While we never like to say never, it is unlikely we'd implement something like this due to performance reasons. Our #1 main concern is making sure that the Auction House browsing experience remains as smooth as possible, especially given how many players browse it at any given time. Thanks for the feedback![/quote] [/quote] By "as smooth as possible" do they mean "search function breaks multiple times"? Cause that already happens. QOL improvements are still important, even if they would cause a little more strain on the AH.
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2018-07-02 18:44:55:
Xhaztol wrote:

Thanks for the feedback!

By "as smooth as possible" do they mean "search function breaks multiple times"? Cause that already happens. QOL improvements are still important, even if they would cause a little more strain on the AH.
wq9PoXA.png
Yaaaas please! It's very tedious to go do them individually.
Yaaaas please! It's very tedious to go do them individually.
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
I agree with this, but I'd say to give it a requirement. Say you're selling 30 things at once, if you relist them all it could cause influx and performance issues! So maybe you can relist them in pairs of five; That way you would only have to click the button 6 times instead of 30.
I agree with this, but I'd say to give it a requirement. Say you're selling 30 things at once, if you relist them all it could cause influx and performance issues! So maybe you can relist them in pairs of five; That way you would only have to click the button 6 times instead of 30.

vistafestival_5.png

NeveFox | She/Her
18 | +2 FR | Bi

ToxrvHn.gif
~~~~~~~

gfCdYdH.gif
40328048.png