Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 3982 3983 3984 3985 3986 ... 16053 16054
bisexual resonance
if that isn't the most powerful mood to come out of spirestory i don't know what is
bisexual resonance
if that isn't the most powerful mood to come out of spirestory i don't know what is
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I avoided Attack on Titan like the plague back in High school simply because I hated anime but dang, I can't stop watching it.

Can't invest too many feelings in any character though because they keep dying ripperoni
I avoided Attack on Titan like the plague back in High school simply because I hated anime but dang, I can't stop watching it.

Can't invest too many feelings in any character though because they keep dying ripperoni
OddOz
"My peace has always depended on the ashes in my wake"
-Hozier Arsonist's Lullaby
cRiDBwF.png
[quote name="FatherGascoigne" date="2018-06-29 10:16:48" ] I avoided Attack on Titan like the plague back in High school simply because I hated anime but dang, I can't stop watching it. Can't invest too many feelings in any character though because they keep dying ripperoni [/quote] Muahahahaahahaha to the cult
FatherGascoigne wrote on 2018-06-29 10:16:48:

Muahahahaahahaha to the cult
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
[quote name="FatherGascoigne" date="2018-06-29 10:16:48" ] Can't invest too many feelings in any character though because they keep dying ripperoni [/quote] [i]doomed timeline warning[/i] [size=1][color=transparent]seriously... in spirestory has another one bit the dust, at least we got [i]bisexual resonance[/i] out of it
FatherGascoigne wrote on 2018-06-29 10:16:48:
doomed timeline warning

seriously... in spirestory has another one bit the dust, at least we got bisexual resonance out of it
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
The Depression And Denial Trap
shikieiki invests all her feelings into a character just to watch them die and be forgotten by everyone
this happened with naily and now switchy i need to be surgically removed from the internet
The Depression And Denial Trap
shikieiki invests all her feelings into a character just to watch them die and be forgotten by everyone
this happened with naily and now switchy i need to be surgically removed from the internet
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
Rejoining this site for the first time in two and a half years and it still seems the same haha xD
Rejoining this site for the first time in two and a half years and it still seems the same haha xD
[quote name="Galbalorix" date="2018-06-29 10:33:07" ] Rejoining this site for the first time in two and a half years and it still seems the same haha xD [/quote] cool. we have vistas, eye types, the dressing room, plumed apparel, and [i]halos[/i] now.
Galbalorix wrote on 2018-06-29 10:33:07:
cool.
we have vistas, eye types, the dressing room, plumed apparel, and halos now.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
Charlie nooooooooooo Dx
Charlie nooooooooooo Dx
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Oh my looking at my profile it's actually been closer to like three and a half years what the. I feel like I was just here tho
Oh my looking at my profile it's actually been closer to like three and a half years what the. I feel like I was just here tho
[quote name="Galbalorix" date="2018-06-29 10:37:52" ] Oh my looking at my profile it's actually been closer to like three and a half years what the. I feel like I was just here tho [/quote] Oi henlo! Wb
Galbalorix wrote on 2018-06-29 10:37:52:

Oi henlo! Wb
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
1 2 ... 3982 3983 3984 3985 3986 ... 16053 16054