Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Free food form?
1 2
Where is the free food form? I returned from the hospital today (and had no Internet access while I was away) and my dragons are hungry and I don't have enough food to restore all of their energy back to 100% which is why I am asking about the free food form. :)
Where is the free food form? I returned from the hospital today (and had no Internet access while I was away) and my dragons are hungry and I don't have enough food to restore all of their energy back to 100% which is why I am asking about the free food form. :)
@authorevelyn the best place to look for it is in your flight forum, most flights have a food bank for this exact reason ::D
@authorevelyn the best place to look for it is in your flight forum, most flights have a food bank for this exact reason ::D
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@AuthorEvelyn

Your flight (probably) has a food bank where you can get free food. I'm not sure about Nature but Wind has it pinned at the top of the private sales forum. :)

Edit: ah ninja' again.
@AuthorEvelyn

Your flight (probably) has a food bank where you can get free food. I'm not sure about Nature but Wind has it pinned at the top of the private sales forum. :)

Edit: ah ninja' again.
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
@AuthorEvelyn Nature has a soup kitchen thing, iirc twotone has the post. It's in Nature Sales.
@AuthorEvelyn Nature has a soup kitchen thing, iirc twotone has the post. It's in Nature Sales.
1dgHJ.gif
@AuthorEvelyn, if you're ever looking for freebies, Raffles & Giveaways and your Flight's private sales forum are the places to look. :) All giveaways are confined to those forums. And as others mentioned, it seems that pretty much every Flight has some kind of "food bank" in their sales forum where you can get free food specifically.

That being said, welcome back to the site!! I hope you're feeling better. <3 I'm sending some food along myself to help you kick things off.
@AuthorEvelyn, if you're ever looking for freebies, Raffles & Giveaways and your Flight's private sales forum are the places to look. :) All giveaways are confined to those forums. And as others mentioned, it seems that pretty much every Flight has some kind of "food bank" in their sales forum where you can get free food specifically.

That being said, welcome back to the site!! I hope you're feeling better. <3 I'm sending some food along myself to help you kick things off.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@AuthorEvelyn
in nature sales, theres gladekeeper harvest!
@AuthorEvelyn
in nature sales, theres gladekeeper harvest!

9Ec97kg.png
Can I please have some food?
Can I please have some food?
- lavadog101
@lavadog101 heads up, begging is against forum rules - it counts as Spam. also, this thread is from 2017. please don't revive old threads for things like this, it's always best to make your own thread instead.

that said - your dragons are completely full right now so i'm not sure why you're asking, but if you're ever really in need of food, try checking your flight forums for a Food Bank/Soup Kitchen service. they should be able to give you a few free food points. otherwise you can farm Fairgrounds and use the treasure to buy additional food from the Auction House, and fight enemies in the Coliseum to get food as item drops.
@lavadog101 heads up, begging is against forum rules - it counts as Spam. also, this thread is from 2017. please don't revive old threads for things like this, it's always best to make your own thread instead.

that said - your dragons are completely full right now so i'm not sure why you're asking, but if you're ever really in need of food, try checking your flight forums for a Food Bank/Soup Kitchen service. they should be able to give you a few free food points. otherwise you can farm Fairgrounds and use the treasure to buy additional food from the Auction House, and fight enemies in the Coliseum to get food as item drops.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
ugh
ugh
- lavadog101
[i][/i][u][/u][center][/center][left][/left][LIST] [*] [/LIST][img]http://[/img][b][/b]:-(
[img]http://[/img]:-(
- lavadog101
1 2