Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26
ALL MY FAVORITE SKINS MADE IT YAY
ALL MY FAVORITE SKINS MADE IT YAY
eFhQ85.png
So. Cool! Those Fae and Spiral skins are so awesome! *must get everything*
So. Cool! Those Fae and Spiral skins are so awesome! *must get everything*
BEAUTIFUL SKINS!!!!!!!! tundra skin!!!!!!!! im so very excited!!!!!!!
BEAUTIFUL SKINS!!!!!!!! tundra skin!!!!!!!! im so very excited!!!!!!!
Where's the best place to grind for currency and chests? c:

Also, the chosen skins are all amazing.
Where's the best place to grind for currency and chests? c:

Also, the chosen skins are all amazing.
RPMizsI.giftC0aqwD.gif .Rot Ends Skin.
Ooh...pretty, pretty skins...

I need to clear room in my lair so I can get the right species/sex combos to show off those skins.
Ooh...pretty, pretty skins...

I need to clear room in my lair so I can get the right species/sex combos to show off those skins.
signatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.png
That female imperial skin is THE BEST I've seen so far, it's amazing. I really want it!
That female imperial skin is THE BEST I've seen so far, it's amazing. I really want it!
Hooray! It's always exciting when another festival rolls around!
Hooray! It's always exciting when another festival rolls around!
At least since I've been here all of the prized possessions have been natural objects so the wind flight's being a scroll was unexpected,,

All of these skins are amazing~
At least since I've been here all of the prized possessions have been natural objects so the wind flight's being a scroll was unexpected,,

All of these skins are amazing~
Congrats to the winners! All the skins in this set are absolutely GORGEOUS. I also like how there's lots of variety this time around, which several past festival skins were a bit lacking in.

Edit: Thought I should also mention, the site's been running fantastically without the slightest hint of lag since I logged on this morning! Hopefully that'll keep up the rest of the week! :D
Congrats to the winners! All the skins in this set are absolutely GORGEOUS. I also like how there's lots of variety this time around, which several past festival skins were a bit lacking in.

Edit: Thought I should also mention, the site's been running fantastically without the slightest hint of lag since I logged on this morning! Hopefully that'll keep up the rest of the week! :D
aJyYWw6.png
HOLY WOW OUR SKINS ARE AMAZING WOW! =D
HOLY WOW OUR SKINS ARE AMAZING WOW! =D
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26