Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26
WOOP WOOP PARTY AT WIND DAD'S HOUSE
WOOP WOOP PARTY AT WIND DAD'S HOUSE
hu72dVR.png
Kessu * she/her * grey ace
Wow those skins! This is the first time I have wanted EVERY SINGLE skin! Congratulation artists! You did a spectacular job!
Wow those skins! This is the first time I have wanted EVERY SINGLE skin! Congratulation artists! You did a spectacular job!
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
Windsinger? :-DDD omg I love the Windies!!!! I used to be one :-D and personally I'm still loyal to the Wingersinger god (IC) But yeah, omg awesome!!! ((HUGS ALL WINDIES))
Windsinger? :-DDD omg I love the Windies!!!! I used to be one :-D and personally I'm still loyal to the Wingersinger god (IC) But yeah, omg awesome!!! ((HUGS ALL WINDIES))
9a63e48a3088ac689e93eb20fd84b2102f10a45e.png
All of the items and skins this time around are amazing I'm so jealous
All of the items and skins this time around are amazing I'm so jealous
That female imperial skin is terrifying.
That female imperial skin is terrifying.
Food? Food? FOOD!
tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_250.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo2_250.png
WOW. I usually am not too fond of the skins and sell them/give them away if I win them, but I'm going to be keeping these beautiful ones
WOW. I usually am not too fond of the skins and sell them/give them away if I win them, but I'm going to be keeping these beautiful ones
Sorry FR team, i ain't feeling the skins this time @.@
Sorry FR team, i ain't feeling the skins this time @.@
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
I am usually not much of a skins person, but those are GORGEOUS....and for Windies! YAY!
I am usually not much of a skins person, but those are GORGEOUS....and for Windies! YAY!
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
Whooo woooo YAY beautiful skins.
Whooo woooo YAY beautiful skins.
TzfAhH6.png
These skins are GORGEOUS! congrats guys! :D
These skins are GORGEOUS! congrats guys! :D
he/himtumblr_inline_o8jonixiDo1soemy4_100.pngtumblr_ouqfrnYCgP1tv211lo1_250.png tumblr_inline_o8jonjJSJh1soemy4_100.pngfr +3
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26