Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds: Tidal Trouble
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Thank you for the new game! I love bubble matching/popping games, and played until I maxed out my available treasure this morning xD
Thank you for the new game! I love bubble matching/popping games, and played until I maxed out my available treasure this morning xD
I have a question about rewards. At first they were around 3-4k and rising even to 10k. Now they dropped to 2-400. I also lost the treasure I earned earlier. Was something changed or is it a bug?
(Not sure where to post it? Here or in the bug report?)
I have a question about rewards. At first they were around 3-4k and rising even to 10k. Now they dropped to 2-400. I also lost the treasure I earned earlier. Was something changed or is it a bug?
(Not sure where to post it? Here or in the bug report?)
5cx1lc.jpg

fxxlj9.png

2i1fr40.jpg
I love Tidal Trouble so far! However, I really wish there was a meter telling you when it was going to drop. But even without the meter, this is turning to be one of my favorite games! :3

(Also, glad to see I wasn't the only one having issues beating Dreamcoat!)
I love Tidal Trouble so far! However, I really wish there was a meter telling you when it was going to drop. But even without the meter, this is turning to be one of my favorite games! :3

(Also, glad to see I wasn't the only one having issues beating Dreamcoat!)
After the end of World War II, the world was split into two—East and West. This marked the beginning of the era known as the Cold War.
The payout is a pittance..
The payout is a pittance..
After seeing all these complaints about the payout, I have to ask...am I the only person who just plays the game (and the other Fairegrounds games) for fun? Like seriously, just sit back and enjoy the game. Even if there was no payout, I'd still play most of the FG games from time to time when the mood strikes me. It's a casual game -- you probably aren't meant to get thousands of Treasure in no time flat.
After seeing all these complaints about the payout, I have to ask...am I the only person who just plays the game (and the other Fairegrounds games) for fun? Like seriously, just sit back and enjoy the game. Even if there was no payout, I'd still play most of the FG games from time to time when the mood strikes me. It's a casual game -- you probably aren't meant to get thousands of Treasure in no time flat.
signatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.png
I am having the game show me one color coming next, but launch a different color just enough times to get annoying
I am having the game show me one color coming next, but launch a different color just enough times to get annoying
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
[quote name="BotanyBlack" date="2014-03-29 17:29:29"]I am having the game show me one color coming next, but launch a different color just enough times to get annoying[/quote] Same is happening to me. I just thought I'd seen it wrong, but it seems that's not the case...
BotanyBlack wrote on 2014-03-29 17:29:29:

Same is happening to me. I just thought I'd seen it wrong, but it seems that's not the case...
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
Tidal Trouble is extremely fun, and quite relaxing. It's very simple and easy, so it's nice to play it to relax. The payout is quite low, so I wouldn't try using it to grind for money, I play it to relax so far.

Not saying the low payout is bad, because I don't mind all the much. I'm bad at the bubble-style games but even I've managed to almost max out the pay amount just by planning the game on and off over the course of the day, when I've needed a break.

The design your own puzzle feature is really fun. It's a really nice little feature which I think the community will benefit from (more puzzles means the game won't get dull quickly, generally speaking).

Congrats on making a really cute, fun and relaxing game, which is somewhat addictive. xD
Tidal Trouble is extremely fun, and quite relaxing. It's very simple and easy, so it's nice to play it to relax. The payout is quite low, so I wouldn't try using it to grind for money, I play it to relax so far.

Not saying the low payout is bad, because I don't mind all the much. I'm bad at the bubble-style games but even I've managed to almost max out the pay amount just by planning the game on and off over the course of the day, when I've needed a break.

The design your own puzzle feature is really fun. It's a really nice little feature which I think the community will benefit from (more puzzles means the game won't get dull quickly, generally speaking).

Congrats on making a really cute, fun and relaxing game, which is somewhat addictive. xD
DeviantArt | Art Thread | Art Blog
Yo, I am a dude from the UK, 8 hours ahead of server time! Desperately looking for a Skycat.
My favourite animals are cats, deer, octopus, jellyfish and squids.
I really like Tidal Trouble! It's relaxing enough just to zone out and play (until you get stuck on one darn puzzle) which makes the low pay out rack up pretty quickly. I mean, I wouldn't object if it were raised to 500 treasure instead of 400 but it's not essential.

One thing I would like to have is a bubble switching feature that you have in most other games like this. And maybe the incorporation of special bubbles down the line? c:
I really like Tidal Trouble! It's relaxing enough just to zone out and play (until you get stuck on one darn puzzle) which makes the low pay out rack up pretty quickly. I mean, I wouldn't object if it were raised to 500 treasure instead of 400 but it's not essential.

One thing I would like to have is a bubble switching feature that you have in most other games like this. And maybe the incorporation of special bubbles down the line? c:
tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
circe • she/her • +9 FRT
IDK if making this game was a good idea......i think it might be a little too good. I'm totally addicted to it.
IDK if making this game was a good idea......i think it might be a little too good. I'm totally addicted to it.
Im not crazy just mildly psychotic
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29