Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds: Tidal Trouble
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
[quote name="BotanyBlack" date="2014-03-29 17:29:29"]I am having the game show me one color coming next, but launch a different color just enough times to get annoying[/quote] I am having the same difficulty. It also seems as though sometimes the bubble doesn't go where I direct it? It wavers a little, doesn't fly in a straight line, like there's a current, but there's nothing about that in the rules. Am I the only one seeing that? It's frustrating and I stopped playing because the bubbles keep landing next to where I want them to go. Very disappointing.
BotanyBlack wrote on 2014-03-29 17:29:29:
I am having the game show me one color coming next, but launch a different color just enough times to get annoying

I am having the same difficulty.

It also seems as though sometimes the bubble doesn't go where I direct it? It wavers a little, doesn't fly in a straight line, like there's a current, but there's nothing about that in the rules. Am I the only one seeing that? It's frustrating and I stopped playing because the bubbles keep landing next to where I want them to go.

Very disappointing.
It's very fun and relaxing! I could definitely see myself enjoying this game consistently once the bugs are fixed.
It's very fun and relaxing! I could definitely see myself enjoying this game consistently once the bugs are fixed.
HrPSrDR.png
[quote name="Niverdia" date="2014-03-29 12:11:35"]@Kanagosa I hate basically any game that asks me to drag left click, so no jigsaw from me. Sometimes I grind Runestones, it's the fastest money (2k in 2,5 minutes or so, I just play levels 1-8, then refresh), even if it's veeeery repetitive. Tidal Trouble is something I'm now playing more for the fun of it, not the money.[/quote] @Niverdia I dont mind them long as I find it entertaining. Atleast the puzzle game you can pause. :P
Niverdia wrote on 2014-03-29 12:11:35:
@Kanagosa I hate basically any game that asks me to drag left click, so no jigsaw from me. Sometimes I grind Runestones, it's the fastest money (2k in 2,5 minutes or so, I just play levels 1-8, then refresh), even if it's veeeery repetitive. Tidal Trouble is something I'm now playing more for the fun of it, not the money.
@Niverdia
I dont mind them long as I find it entertaining. Atleast the puzzle game you can pause. :P
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
I just wish it wouldn't lag like a snail when I play on Firefox.
I just wish it wouldn't lag like a snail when I play on Firefox.
bbkat1_by_mythsanddreams-d6az7us.png
My Firefox crashes everytime I shoot the first bubble :,D
I'll try a different browser but I would really like to play the game...
My Firefox crashes everytime I shoot the first bubble :,D
I'll try a different browser but I would really like to play the game...
Yay, this is fun!
Yay, this is fun!
jCVhFoZ.gif
I would love to be able to play this game, sadly as some others have reported it crashes my firefox HARD and does weird things to my system. The sound isn't the problem for me since I have that muted.

I can't even get past the first page. As soon as I hit "play" it crashes straight to desktop, hard, and everything takes a weirdly long time to come back again. I've tried several times, I've tried clearing my cache and all the other usual tricks to fix FR issues. No luck. Attempting to enter settings or make my own level also causes a crash.

No other flash games on any other site do this to my browser, but I have exactly the same problem when I try to play shock switch (the non-flashing version is slightly better than the flashing one, but it still crashes to desktop after about a minute most of the time), so I'm guessing it's the same thing causing it, something related to how you guys make the more movement-y (shush it's a word) type games?

Whatever it is it's incredibly frustrating, I really wanted to play this, but since the problem with shock switch has been there (and a known issue ) for months and months and hasn't been resolved I don't have a lot of hope for this one.
I would love to be able to play this game, sadly as some others have reported it crashes my firefox HARD and does weird things to my system. The sound isn't the problem for me since I have that muted.

I can't even get past the first page. As soon as I hit "play" it crashes straight to desktop, hard, and everything takes a weirdly long time to come back again. I've tried several times, I've tried clearing my cache and all the other usual tricks to fix FR issues. No luck. Attempting to enter settings or make my own level also causes a crash.

No other flash games on any other site do this to my browser, but I have exactly the same problem when I try to play shock switch (the non-flashing version is slightly better than the flashing one, but it still crashes to desktop after about a minute most of the time), so I'm guessing it's the same thing causing it, something related to how you guys make the more movement-y (shush it's a word) type games?

Whatever it is it's incredibly frustrating, I really wanted to play this, but since the problem with shock switch has been there (and a known issue ) for months and months and hasn't been resolved I don't have a lot of hope for this one.
Snood snood snood snoodsnoodsnoodsnood SNOOD. I love the homages to puzzle designs hidden in. Some of the bubbles feel as though they are almost too... 'sticky' per se, magnetizing to others with the slightest brush by. Makes it more difficult than Snood and other Bubble Bobble-ish style games by far to trick and bounce shots into small spaces. While this might be intentional, it is... unfortunate, at the same time.
Snood snood snood snoodsnoodsnoodsnood SNOOD. I love the homages to puzzle designs hidden in. Some of the bubbles feel as though they are almost too... 'sticky' per se, magnetizing to others with the slightest brush by. Makes it more difficult than Snood and other Bubble Bobble-ish style games by far to trick and bounce shots into small spaces. While this might be intentional, it is... unfortunate, at the same time.
@shycat whoa, you mean I wasn't crazy when I thought the next bubble in the lineup was supposed to have matched where I fired? At frist I though I was just messing up because they were similar colors, but I'm thinking there actually was a glitch now that I see more people are having that problem...

The interface needs some kind of way to show the little triangles where you can't stick bubbles are different from the rest of the playing field. It's very hard to judge where exactly that zone stops when the bubbles leading up to it are in a straight line... also, despite the link to a good puzzle design tutorial, a lot of the puzzles are using 9 or 10 colors in patterns that make them basically unwinnable unless you get exactly the right order of bubbles. They're not fun, because you can't smart out a solution to them.
Why link the guide if puzzles that don't follow it are going to get approved anyway?
@shycat whoa, you mean I wasn't crazy when I thought the next bubble in the lineup was supposed to have matched where I fired? At frist I though I was just messing up because they were similar colors, but I'm thinking there actually was a glitch now that I see more people are having that problem...

The interface needs some kind of way to show the little triangles where you can't stick bubbles are different from the rest of the playing field. It's very hard to judge where exactly that zone stops when the bubbles leading up to it are in a straight line... also, despite the link to a good puzzle design tutorial, a lot of the puzzles are using 9 or 10 colors in patterns that make them basically unwinnable unless you get exactly the right order of bubbles. They're not fun, because you can't smart out a solution to them.
Why link the guide if puzzles that don't follow it are going to get approved anyway?
tumblr_inline_o7nbjtedUu1r0eb29_540.png FR tumblr
Gotta love Bust A Move :) a game I can enjoy,
Gotta love Bust A Move :) a game I can enjoy,
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29