Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds: Tidal Trouble
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29
Hurray for Tidal Trouble!
Hurray for Tidal Trouble!
tumblr_inline_n2p6rtN9Me1rbkiuh.gif
Cool and nice music.
Cool and nice music.
.gif.gif.gif.gif Aren't they cute?
For those complaining about how you don't earn enough coin; it's really easy to earn coin if you complete the levels quickly. If you get stuck, just restart. It's a cute, simple game that's fun to play. As time goes on, the payment will probably increase like the rest of the games; chill out a little and be patient for a new game still in the progress of being tested. So far, the game is a lot of fun for me, personally. I don't have any crashes, the levels load fine and the music is lovely. (very soothing. Reminds me of Echo!) However, I HAVE noticed a few levels are extremely difficult to get pass. Some require a few tries before I pass them; that's not too bad. But then I get levels like this. [img]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj271/spirited_wolf/NewCanvas_zpsf83d64c4.png[/img] where all the other bubbles are hidden from rows of two bubbles. It's hard to get past, because for this particular level I get more of the bubbles I DON'T need; rather than the ones I do. It consciously builds with only a few bubbles popping before I lose. A few other levels are similar. I dunno if I'm just bad at these levels, or if other people have some unnecessary difficulty as well?
For those complaining about how you don't earn enough coin; it's really easy to earn coin if you complete the levels quickly. If you get stuck, just restart. It's a cute, simple game that's fun to play. As time goes on, the payment will probably increase like the rest of the games; chill out a little and be patient for a new game still in the progress of being tested.

So far, the game is a lot of fun for me, personally. I don't have any crashes, the levels load fine and the music is lovely. (very soothing. Reminds me of Echo!)

However, I HAVE noticed a few levels are extremely difficult to get pass. Some require a few tries before I pass them; that's not too bad. But then I get levels like this.
NewCanvas_zpsf83d64c4.png
where all the other bubbles are hidden from rows of two bubbles. It's hard to get past, because for this particular level I get more of the bubbles I DON'T need; rather than the ones I do. It consciously builds with only a few bubbles popping before I lose. A few other levels are similar.
I dunno if I'm just bad at these levels, or if other people have some unnecessary difficulty as well?
It's odd; I get that script error on the upstairs PC but not the downstairs one. Same browser (Firefox).
It's odd; I get that script error on the upstairs PC but not the downstairs one. Same browser (Firefox).
sTDNoaF.gif

In a pinch, snakes can be used as very angry whips.
After finally getting it to work, I'm having the issue with a random colored bubble coming out that is NOT what is claimed to be next (or even second). This happens 1 out of 10 times for me and is SUPER infuriating on harder puzzles since it, essentially, BLOCKS you now from what you had wanted to do.

I also do not understand the "sticking" mechanics of the bubbles? If I shoot a bubble past another, why does it have to get stuck on that bubble? It doesn't make sense to me. Hopefully these are just "bugs".
After finally getting it to work, I'm having the issue with a random colored bubble coming out that is NOT what is claimed to be next (or even second). This happens 1 out of 10 times for me and is SUPER infuriating on harder puzzles since it, essentially, BLOCKS you now from what you had wanted to do.

I also do not understand the "sticking" mechanics of the bubbles? If I shoot a bubble past another, why does it have to get stuck on that bubble? It doesn't make sense to me. Hopefully these are just "bugs".
I absolutey love this game, only thing I suggest for it is a pause option. Or something that you have to click to go to the next puzzle.
I absolutey love this game, only thing I suggest for it is a pause option. Or something that you have to click to go to the next puzzle.
sBjXpfJ.png
[quote name="CoffeeBeanFox" date="2014-03-29 13:09:00"]For those complaining about how you don't earn enough coin; it's really easy to earn coin if you complete the levels quickly. If you get stuck, just restart. It's a cute, simple game that's fun to play. As time goes on, the payment will probably increase like the rest of the games; chill out a little and be patient for a new game still in the progress of being tested. So far, the game is a lot of fun for me, personally. I don't have any crashes, the levels load fine and the music is lovely. (very soothing. Reminds me of Echo!) However, I HAVE noticed a few levels are extremely difficult to get pass. Some require a few tries before I pass them; that's not too bad. But then I get levels like this. [img]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj271/spirited_wolf/NewCanvas_zpsf83d64c4.png[/img] where all the other bubbles are hidden from rows of two bubbles. It's hard to get past, because for this particular level I get more of the bubbles I DON'T need; rather than the ones I do. It consciously builds with only a few bubbles popping before I lose. A few other levels are similar. I dunno if I'm just bad at these levels, or if other people have some unnecessary difficulty as well?[/quote] I feel you... in order to clear a SINGLE bubble on this level, you need to get two matching bubbles in the random lineup. And then, only 2 colors, green and light green, where there are six total colors to pick from. So getting one of those two colors and then a second one to clear something? I'm not the best in math, but I get a 1/18th chance at that... I have not beaten that level yet. >I It'd better have a CRAZY high payout.
CoffeeBeanFox wrote on 2014-03-29 13:09:00:
For those complaining about how you don't earn enough coin; it's really easy to earn coin if you complete the levels quickly. If you get stuck, just restart. It's a cute, simple game that's fun to play. As time goes on, the payment will probably increase like the rest of the games; chill out a little and be patient for a new game still in the progress of being tested.

So far, the game is a lot of fun for me, personally. I don't have any crashes, the levels load fine and the music is lovely. (very soothing. Reminds me of Echo!)

However, I HAVE noticed a few levels are extremely difficult to get pass. Some require a few tries before I pass them; that's not too bad. But then I get levels like this.
NewCanvas_zpsf83d64c4.png
where all the other bubbles are hidden from rows of two bubbles. It's hard to get past, because for this particular level I get more of the bubbles I DON'T need; rather than the ones I do. It consciously builds with only a few bubbles popping before I lose. A few other levels are similar.
I dunno if I'm just bad at these levels, or if other people have some unnecessary difficulty as well?

I feel you... in order to clear a SINGLE bubble on this level, you need to get two matching bubbles in the random lineup. And then, only 2 colors, green and light green, where there are six total colors to pick from. So getting one of those two colors and then a second one to clear something? I'm not the best in math, but I get a 1/18th chance at that... I have not beaten that level yet. >I It'd better have a CRAZY high payout.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
This would be more enjoyable if it worked more than it didn't.
This would be more enjoyable if it worked more than it didn't.
Please ping me for replies!
They/Them pronouns
In the original post, Undel posted users having problems with the game should be posting in the Bug Report forum area, not here. Just reiterating that now. Seems that there's a lot griping about the game not working for certain users; hopefully you're all also going to bug report forum and posting your machine/browser specs as well, otherwise nothing much can be done.
In the original post, Undel posted users having problems with the game should be posting in the Bug Report forum area, not here. Just reiterating that now. Seems that there's a lot griping about the game not working for certain users; hopefully you're all also going to bug report forum and posting your machine/browser specs as well, otherwise nothing much can be done.
Click here to view the official Tidal Trouble bug report thread.
Click here to view the official Tidal Trouble bug report thread.
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29