Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds: Tidal Trouble
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29
I'd like to see a pause/payout button on this game. Otherwise, quite enjoyed it.
I'd like to see a pause/payout button on this game. Otherwise, quite enjoyed it.
Omgosh I love bubble games! I love the music but wish there was more sfx when the bubbles collide/pop. I also like the idea of being able to see which bubble is next in line but perhaps have the information duplicated on the shell itself so it makes it easier to remember and visualize. Also a bubble switching feature would be tons of fun and actually add to the difficulty in terms of developing strategies. One last thing I want is to have more of a line reaching from the shell so I can better see where the path of the bubble lies. Perhaps even develop this into a drag feature so the player can actually adjust the line!

Other than those suggestions I'm super stoked that there is an official bubble game now! Did I mention I love bubble games *w*
Omgosh I love bubble games! I love the music but wish there was more sfx when the bubbles collide/pop. I also like the idea of being able to see which bubble is next in line but perhaps have the information duplicated on the shell itself so it makes it easier to remember and visualize. Also a bubble switching feature would be tons of fun and actually add to the difficulty in terms of developing strategies. One last thing I want is to have more of a line reaching from the shell so I can better see where the path of the bubble lies. Perhaps even develop this into a drag feature so the player can actually adjust the line!

Other than those suggestions I'm super stoked that there is an official bubble game now! Did I mention I love bubble games *w*
Signature02_zps4d78e854.png
I love bubbles games...but it keeps on freezing on me and giving me a script error, so guess I can't play it. Still, it looks like fun.
I love bubbles games...but it keeps on freezing on me and giving me a script error, so guess I can't play it. Still, it looks like fun.
oIBbTCj.pngderbles_by_xjayfrost-d935b3v.gif
I buy all plushies, 1:60t!
Current plush count: 105,561
tumblr_oc6h756usc1u8fk7yo1_400.png
i normally dont like fairground games and cant play them due to getting migraines attack.. this is very pleasant to play..

((too little payout though :P ))
i normally dont like fairground games and cant play them due to getting migraines attack.. this is very pleasant to play..

((too little payout though :P ))
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
The game works pretty well for me and looks nice, but I have to echo that the payout is waaay too low. Even getting, say, 1000-3000 treasure per puzzle would be a massive improvement. :P
The game works pretty well for me and looks nice, but I have to echo that the payout is waaay too low. Even getting, say, 1000-3000 treasure per puzzle would be a massive improvement. :P
NTCq9zE.png
It looks nice! Though I'm wondering, would it be possible to have the current bubble appear down by the shell? Pretty much every other bubble-bobble-esque game does that, so it's second nature to look there to see what bubble is being shot.
It looks nice! Though I'm wondering, would it be possible to have the current bubble appear down by the shell? Pretty much every other bubble-bobble-esque game does that, so it's second nature to look there to see what bubble is being shot.
YES.

I remember playing this in the Beta Days. It was so fun. ;u; Thanks for bringing it back.
YES.

I remember playing this in the Beta Days. It was so fun. ;u; Thanks for bringing it back.
As you can see, each element has its own strengths and weaknesses...but Fire is the best! ~Iroh
Wooo! The Water themed game is here at last! Thanks FR!
Wooo! The Water themed game is here at last! Thanks FR!
In regard to new breed swap threads: if you decline my offer and I make the same offer later, please know I've legit forgotten I made the offer already and I'm sorry for bothering you twice. I have a garbage memory.
[quote name="DerbyGirl" date="2014-03-29 07:27:41"] it keeps on freezing on me and giving me a script error[/quote] This. It's annoying. I probably won't bother playing the game because of this and the low payout. [s]Especially when I already own Bust-a-Move.[/s]
DerbyGirl wrote on 2014-03-29 07:27:41:
it keeps on freezing on me and giving me a script error

This. It's annoying.

I probably won't bother playing the game because of this and the low payout.

Especially when I already own Bust-a-Move.
flightsignature_zps6e7f1755.gif
It's good to have Tidal Trouble back on FR! I found it to be to pretty enjoyable during the beta season, but there wasn't much variation in the levels as you progressed, so I'm happy that there's a level customization feature to keep things fresh. And having each element have a colored bubble is a nice addition too!
It's good to have Tidal Trouble back on FR! I found it to be to pretty enjoyable during the beta season, but there wasn't much variation in the levels as you progressed, so I'm happy that there's a level customization feature to keep things fresh. And having each element have a colored bubble is a nice addition too!
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29