Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds: Tidal Trouble
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29
I'm bummed so many users seem to be having trouble with the game. /: I've played probably twenty or so rounds of the game now without trouble. For what it's worth (if anyone sees this and wants to give how I do it a try) I'm playing on the latest update of Firefox. I'm also playing on a Macbook, but that shouldn't really have anything to do with the performance of an HTML5 game.
I'm bummed so many users seem to be having trouble with the game. /: I've played probably twenty or so rounds of the game now without trouble. For what it's worth (if anyone sees this and wants to give how I do it a try) I'm playing on the latest update of Firefox. I'm also playing on a Macbook, but that shouldn't really have anything to do with the performance of an HTML5 game.
I. CANT. STOP. PLAYING.
I. CANT. STOP. PLAYING.
tumblr_nj7106cJWN1tvj47bo1_540.gif
[quote name="Rhea" date="2014-03-28 19:34:23"][color=green]Would it be possible to have the little bubble images of the elements given on the Media page? They're adorable, and it'd be great if we could use them around the site.[/quote] Oh yes, yes! I agree!
Rhea wrote on 2014-03-28 19:34:23:
Would it be possible to have the little bubble images of the elements given on the Media page? They're adorable, and it'd be great if we could use them around the site.

Oh yes, yes! I agree!
tumblr_nj7106cJWN1tvj47bo1_540.gif
"Relaxing puzzle game."

I have cussed more in the hour playing this than I have during my entire senior thesis.
"Relaxing puzzle game."

I have cussed more in the hour playing this than I have during my entire senior thesis.
alisig_by_tonylefruitbat-d7vqz60.gif
[quote name="Rhea" date="2014-03-28 19:34:23"][color=green]Would it be possible to have the little bubble images of the elements given on the Media page? They're adorable, and it'd be great if we could use them around the site.[/quote] This this this this this! I love them. I just sat and stared at Riverbank for a little while, it was so darn pretty :O
Rhea wrote on 2014-03-28 19:34:23:
Would it be possible to have the little bubble images of the elements given on the Media page? They're adorable, and it'd be great if we could use them around the site.

This this this this this! I love them. I just sat and stared at Riverbank for a little while, it was so darn pretty :O
tumblr_n7sv6nWqzS1tfzqbio2_400.gif
i like looking at the different level designs (they're all really pretty!!) but the difficulty fluctuates wildly between extremely easy and extremely difficult with very little middle ground

i can deal with the random factor making ordinarily easy levels nigh impossible simply because of my bad luck but "scatter" isn't a challenge it's an exercise in futility

the game's sound definitely freezes up the game, though. i usually play with the games muted so i can listen to my own music, but out of curiosity i turned it on after reading some comments on the sound causing lag. it locked up my browser a couple of times before i managed to get it working long enough to close the tab.

it runs perfectly without the sound though. smooth as butter. just like me
i like looking at the different level designs (they're all really pretty!!) but the difficulty fluctuates wildly between extremely easy and extremely difficult with very little middle ground

i can deal with the random factor making ordinarily easy levels nigh impossible simply because of my bad luck but "scatter" isn't a challenge it's an exercise in futility

the game's sound definitely freezes up the game, though. i usually play with the games muted so i can listen to my own music, but out of curiosity i turned it on after reading some comments on the sound causing lag. it locked up my browser a couple of times before i managed to get it working long enough to close the tab.

it runs perfectly without the sound though. smooth as butter. just like me
Moved to the bug thread.
Moved to the bug thread.

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
This game... I can't tell if I love it or hate it. IT'S INFURIATING (sometimes) DARN YOU OCTOPUS! I'm frequently coming very close to losing because the bubbles are the wrong color to clear the last little bit on the board, so I have fire it and wait for the correct color, but then I have that extra color, and it keeps going. I like it overall though!
This game... I can't tell if I love it or hate it. IT'S INFURIATING (sometimes) DARN YOU OCTOPUS! I'm frequently coming very close to losing because the bubbles are the wrong color to clear the last little bit on the board, so I have fire it and wait for the correct color, but then I have that extra color, and it keeps going. I like it overall though!
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
LOVE IT!!!!!
LOVE IT!!!!!
sBjXpfJ.png
Crash, crash, crash, crash. .__. So many crashes. It doesn't seem to get along with Firefox very well, dang.

I've managed quite a few levels without crashes, but. Still.

I can't even play it with volume, though. Crashed AND logged me out of the site. o__o Not cool.
Crash, crash, crash, crash. .__. So many crashes. It doesn't seem to get along with Firefox very well, dang.

I've managed quite a few levels without crashes, but. Still.

I can't even play it with volume, though. Crashed AND logged me out of the site. o__o Not cool.
"One touch of nature...HEbwaBf.gif...makes the whole world kin."
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29