Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds: Tidal Trouble
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29
I'm in love with this new game.. seriously. I'm addicted to these kinds XD
My only complaint is not having a pause button lol
I'm in love with this new game.. seriously. I'm addicted to these kinds XD
My only complaint is not having a pause button lol
VGxuHXT.png
If you are experiencing bugs or browser compatibility issues with Tidal Trouble, I would like to request that you report them in our bug tracking thread for it where our programmer can easily see and address them, not the announcement post. Thank you!
If you are experiencing bugs or browser compatibility issues with Tidal Trouble, I would like to request that you report them in our bug tracking thread for it where our programmer can easily see and address them, not the announcement post. Thank you!
I'm happy that we have a new game~ Spices things up a bit.
I'm happy that we have a new game~ Spices things up a bit.
Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy equals PI R SQUARE
YES GAME I PLAY NAO
YES GAME I PLAY NAO
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
* I love the music. So calming! FR is where I go to relax.
* I really like that the puzzle creator's username is displayed.
* I like the idea that every element will potentially have its own game based on it. I think I have ideas on what Wind and Nature could potentially be.
* I love the music. So calming! FR is where I go to relax.
* I really like that the puzzle creator's username is displayed.
* I like the idea that every element will potentially have its own game based on it. I think I have ideas on what Wind and Nature could potentially be.
Oh man I love it :D
Oh man I love it :D
Firefox crashed for my until I updated it and now the game seems to be working fine, thankfully!

I'm really enjoying it, but would absolutely love an addition of a 'reset level' button on the game screen for those hard puzzles which you can see you're not going to be able to solve in time. At the moment the only way to end a game is to just intentionally pile up bubbles to make them reach the bottom of the screen. A quicker and simpler way to end a game would be great.
Firefox crashed for my until I updated it and now the game seems to be working fine, thankfully!

I'm really enjoying it, but would absolutely love an addition of a 'reset level' button on the game screen for those hard puzzles which you can see you're not going to be able to solve in time. At the moment the only way to end a game is to just intentionally pile up bubbles to make them reach the bottom of the screen. A quicker and simpler way to end a game would be great.
2eggs_by_javen-d6dddpn.gif
My only complaint so far is some of these levels are nigh-impossible to beat unless you get extremely lucky.

These are mostly because of bad design. I wish people wouldn't make these so luck based.
My only complaint so far is some of these levels are nigh-impossible to beat unless you get extremely lucky.

These are mostly because of bad design. I wish people wouldn't make these so luck based.
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
I love these games!
Just... the payout is real bad...?
Like I now played roundabout +20mins and got 5K?
And I was not so bad!
(besides the bad designed puzzles)
I love these games!
Just... the payout is real bad...?
Like I now played roundabout +20mins and got 5K?
And I was not so bad!
(besides the bad designed puzzles)
KJuM8eg.pngEuI3lse.pngq66EYPc.pngKoi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png
I've been on this one puzzle for a good 20 minutes and can't clear it. I ALMOST get there, but it's extremely hard. I'm a bit disappointed that I'll only get a handful of treasure for it considering.
I've been on this one puzzle for a good 20 minutes and can't clear it. I ALMOST get there, but it's extremely hard. I'm a bit disappointed that I'll only get a handful of treasure for it considering.
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29