Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | S> 4 digits and up! Want Dappervolk!
1 2 3
@Catfeather Hello friend! I'm doing quite well! How are you?

lol it's sad to say goodbye to everyone but I haven't been on FR in sooo long ;n; lemme know who you're most interested in!

also THERES A BEE GENE??? I'm glad she's been reunited with family and is doing well! She looks great!

@cooneyms It has been a while! I've been doing very well, up until I found a new avatar website to pour all my time into OTL
@Catfeather Hello friend! I'm doing quite well! How are you?

lol it's sad to say goodbye to everyone but I haven't been on FR in sooo long ;n; lemme know who you're most interested in!

also THERES A BEE GENE??? I'm glad she's been reunited with family and is doing well! She looks great!

@cooneyms It has been a while! I've been doing very well, up until I found a new avatar website to pour all my time into OTL
tumblr_nl6wur2WLu1scuu34o1_400.png
@Chrestomanci aweomse! I'll pm you the code for a muscial bundle now, after I buy it cx
@Chrestomanci aweomse! I'll pm you the code for a muscial bundle now, after I buy it cx
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
I've never even heard of the game Dappervolk, so I'm out. Hope those 2 4-digit find a loving home
I've never even heard of the game Dappervolk, so I'm out. Hope those 2 4-digit find a loving home
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@Chrestomanci I'm glad to hear you're doing well! C: I'm doing alright. Still collecting oldies, haha~ xD Been up to anything fun? Yeah... but hey, on the plus side you should get a decent amount to trade for the DV stuff! :D (oldies inflated so much in the past year) Ah, uh, probably...Lula and/or Quico (I think I got their names right? ;0; I'll check when not on mobile!) because I have their sister. c: idk if I'd have enough but there should be some old fest stuff I can sell quick-ish. c: And yeah! It's really pretty. This is what she'll look like with it: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=40&bodygene=5&breed=13&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=5&winggene=20&wings=33&auth=581b687968c57310e631c71dc5053681ff85af6a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] PS - I will send you a pm later w/ current oldie market prices c:
@Chrestomanci I'm glad to hear you're doing well! C: I'm doing alright. Still collecting oldies, haha~ xD Been up to anything fun?

Yeah... but hey, on the plus side you should get a decent amount to trade for the DV stuff! :D (oldies inflated so much in the past year)
Ah, uh, probably...Lula and/or Quico (I think I got their names right? ;0; I'll check when not on mobile!) because I have their sister. c: idk if I'd have enough but there should be some old fest stuff I can sell quick-ish. c:

And yeah! It's really pretty. This is what she'll look like with it:
dragon?age=1&body=40&bodygene=5&breed=13&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=5&winggene=20&wings=33&auth=581b687968c57310e631c71dc5053681ff85af6a&dummyext=prev.png

PS - I will send you a pm later w/ current oldie market prices c:
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
@Being Thanks for the trade!

@warriorjames It's a neat game that's still in closed beta. && I'm hoping they do, too!

@Catfeather Playing online games and making bad choices lol. my city's pride parade was rained out today so I stayed home all day. >>

I've got a couple of sellers I'm negotiating with, so I'm hoping I can make something work! I haven't been keeping up with prices, but is sure does seem like they did. I'll hold 'em for ya.

I love it! She'll rock it!
@Being Thanks for the trade!

@warriorjames It's a neat game that's still in closed beta. && I'm hoping they do, too!

@Catfeather Playing online games and making bad choices lol. my city's pride parade was rained out today so I stayed home all day. >>

I've got a couple of sellers I'm negotiating with, so I'm hoping I can make something work! I haven't been keeping up with prices, but is sure does seem like they did. I'll hold 'em for ya.

I love it! She'll rock it!
tumblr_nl6wur2WLu1scuu34o1_400.png
@Chrestomanci would the magical support bundle be enough for Maximus?

Also I am just about to head to an appointment (timezones lol) so sorry if I'm a bit slow to reply, I will be back before rollover.

Edit to add: I'm 15 hours ahead of FR time so if I don't respond I am probably asleep! Just in case lack of responses seemed like lack of interest on my part or something. :3
@Chrestomanci would the magical support bundle be enough for Maximus?

Also I am just about to head to an appointment (timezones lol) so sorry if I'm a bit slow to reply, I will be back before rollover.

Edit to add: I'm 15 hours ahead of FR time so if I don't respond I am probably asleep! Just in case lack of responses seemed like lack of interest on my part or something. :3
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@Chrestomanci
I'm super interested in Tallow. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get a Dappervolk invite code, but I could offer pure FR currency.
Would you take 12kG?
@Chrestomanci
I'm super interested in Tallow. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get a Dappervolk invite code, but I could offer pure FR currency.
Would you take 12kG?
U58SZuw.png
lol hi friendly bump bc our usernames ^__^ have fun on dv!
lol hi friendly bump bc our usernames ^__^ have fun on dv!
@Chrestomanci
Your name and dragon names make me spectacularly happy.
I have both FR currency and DV KS/beta codes but am at work so registering interest in 4-digits and pinging myself for now!
@Vendrus
@Chrestomanci
Your name and dragon names make me spectacularly happy.
I have both FR currency and DV KS/beta codes but am at work so registering interest in 4-digits and pinging myself for now!
@Vendrus
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Chrestomanci

Oooooh......hmmmmm......I guess I'll start an offer for Maximus as 3500 gems? I totally understand if you'd rather DV beta stuff in stead! (While I'm playing DV Beta I have no shiny beta stuff, lol)
@Chrestomanci

Oooooh......hmmmmm......I guess I'll start an offer for Maximus as 3500 gems? I totally understand if you'd rather DV beta stuff in stead! (While I'm playing DV Beta I have no shiny beta stuff, lol)
1 2 3