Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 5th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 ... 304 305
staff why do you hurt me like this

I'm 36 scrolls into trying to scatter a single dragon into primal or multi-sight and the void is screaming at me
staff why do you hurt me like this

I'm 36 scrolls into trying to scatter a single dragon into primal or multi-sight and the void is screaming at me
MdXUaPI.png ePOliyb.png
92n1dwB.png
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
T429jqB.pngT429jqB.png Be careful typing my username
for pings: there are two o's!

He/They
I am so excited about the new changes, I love the dragon storage thing, I had to let some of my dragons that I would have liked to keep go serve a higher power because I was running out of space for my new hatchlings. Thank you for adding a storage place for my dragons. I really do love all my dragon babies and I hated letting some of them go to Stormcatcher.
I am so excited about the new changes, I love the dragon storage thing, I had to let some of my dragons that I would have liked to keep go serve a higher power because I was running out of space for my new hatchlings. Thank you for adding a storage place for my dragons. I really do love all my dragon babies and I hated letting some of them go to Stormcatcher.
v886aA7.png
Ayee sick!! Although I haven't been here for the whole 5 years of Flight Rising, and I'm sure there are a lot of newer members too, it's been a great experience :,)
Ayee sick!! Although I haven't been here for the whole 5 years of Flight Rising, and I'm sure there are a lot of newer members too, it's been a great experience :,)
Merp, I feel like the multi-eyes are gonna get banned like the blood skins. I really did love blood skins, and how the site just let us use em, but now it's banned.
I like multi-eyes. And can understand that it will trigger some people...
But..on the other hand I am tied about it.
Merp, I feel like the multi-eyes are gonna get banned like the blood skins. I really did love blood skins, and how the site just let us use em, but now it's banned.
I like multi-eyes. And can understand that it will trigger some people...
But..on the other hand I am tied about it.
Lets_play_with_spirits.png
No offense, FR team, but I actually don't like this a whole lot. I mean, it's cool and whatnot, but... is there a way to remove eyes? Because some of them are seriously freaky. I really don't like the lack of choice. I would have preferred to be able to breed the default eyes, being confident, 100% guaranteed my wanted eyes.
No offense, FR team, but I actually don't like this a whole lot. I mean, it's cool and whatnot, but... is there a way to remove eyes? Because some of them are seriously freaky. I really don't like the lack of choice. I would have preferred to be able to breed the default eyes, being confident, 100% guaranteed my wanted eyes.
Please, please, please don't permaretire all ways of changing between the natural eye types. There's a lot of fun in being able to play with the system on your favorite dragons.

At a minimum, add an item that returns eyes to Common
Please, please, please don't permaretire all ways of changing between the natural eye types. There's a lot of fun in being able to play with the system on your favorite dragons.

At a minimum, add an item that returns eyes to Common
tumblr_inline_o7nbjtedUu1r0eb29_540.png FR tumblr
???????????? well looks like it's time to pray to the gods of RNG... for every single time I breed...
???????????? well looks like it's time to pray to the gods of RNG... for every single time I breed...
ZEX
just my opinion but even though i dont mind the nature primal eyes too much the multi-eyes, shadow primal eyes, and especially the plague primal eyes scare me a bit
maybe it is because i am a bit more sensitive but i would love if there was a way to change the eyes, even if my only option is to return them to common

other than that, this is a very interesting new concept
just my opinion but even though i dont mind the nature primal eyes too much the multi-eyes, shadow primal eyes, and especially the plague primal eyes scare me a bit
maybe it is because i am a bit more sensitive but i would love if there was a way to change the eyes, even if my only option is to return them to common

other than that, this is a very interesting new concept
I am........ really only excited about the lair updates. I really don't like that I can get these random eyes I don't want that may ruin the look of the dragon. A lot of people have made some good suggestions here, but this could have been implemented way better and with some warning :/ i'm scared to work on any dream dragons now.
I am........ really only excited about the lair updates. I really don't like that I can get these random eyes I don't want that may ruin the look of the dragon. A lot of people have made some good suggestions here, but this could have been implemented way better and with some warning :/ i'm scared to work on any dream dragons now.
3sKaKGc.png
gray » fr+3 » flight traveler
Love the update. Just wish it was going on for more than two days, since I can't seem to get in the coliseum at ALL right now.
Love the update. Just wish it was going on for more than two days, since I can't seem to get in the coliseum at ALL right now.
FoJ8nwr.pngWfi70uM.png
1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 ... 304 305