Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Vial of Scattersight Scatter Bug?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@AssassinIggy

You mean you used it and you got primal but the next time when you looked at your dragon it was something else?

Because I think this just happened to me too...I used a lot of them on my boy Aaron and finally endet up with Light Faceted (I actually was going for the multyeye one but after I endet up with Faceted I compared them in the scrying workshop and thought that Faceted looked better on him...) but then when I looked at him again he was back to Light Uncommon...

Should we make a different thread tho? I mean this one isn't really about that...
@AssassinIggy

You mean you used it and you got primal but the next time when you looked at your dragon it was something else?

Because I think this just happened to me too...I used a lot of them on my boy Aaron and finally endet up with Light Faceted (I actually was going for the multyeye one but after I endet up with Faceted I compared them in the scrying workshop and thought that Faceted looked better on him...) but then when I looked at him again he was back to Light Uncommon...

Should we make a different thread tho? I mean this one isn't really about that...
kSWioKF.png
@Trishun

You should make a new thread with that bug. The eyes definitely should not revert back to what you had before after changing. Wouldn't want that type of bug to be lost in the comments here.
@Trishun

You should make a new thread with that bug. The eyes definitely should not revert back to what you had before after changing. Wouldn't want that type of bug to be lost in the comments here.
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35333768] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353338/35333768_350.png[/img] [/url] I got 3 Uncommon in a row on this guy and I hesitate to use up a fourth. I think it's a load of BS for the current eye option to even BE an option. it should pool the remaining eye options, or at [b]least[/b] beef RNG for the remaining eye options and drop it for the current one.

35333768_350.png

I got 3 Uncommon in a row on this guy and I hesitate to use up a fourth.

I think it's a load of BS for the current eye option to even BE an option. it should pool the remaining eye options, or at least beef RNG for the remaining eye options and drop it for the current one.
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@AssassinIggy
@Trishun

I second making another thread. But first, have you both refreshed your dragons' images?
@AssassinIggy
@Trishun

I second making another thread. But first, have you both refreshed your dragons' images?
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@NefariousKing
I'll do that after looking at him in another browser...might be a cache issue or something like that.

And it's the same in another browser...time to make a thread for that

@Aarune
I refreshed him twice now.

@NefariousKing
I'll do that after looking at him in another browser...might be a cache issue or something like that.

And it's the same in another browser...time to make a thread for that

@Aarune
I refreshed him twice now.

kSWioKF.png
@Trishun

Goodness, augh. Ping me in that other thread if/when u do make it please <3
@Trishun

Goodness, augh. Ping me in that other thread if/when u do make it please <3
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
I've used FIVE of the vials on one of my dragons, all of which have resulted in uncommon. This is seriously peeving me off. Staff, please get on this
I've used FIVE of the vials on one of my dragons, all of which have resulted in uncommon. This is seriously peeving me off. Staff, please get on this

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep]
A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
Yeah, I've used 3 of the scatters on this girl and I got uncommon every single time :\
Yeah, I've used 3 of the scatters on this girl and I got uncommon every single time :\
eghygkL.pngko5Egz8.png
if it really is dependent on rarity then thats just straight up awful. This item is going to permanently retire in 2 days and it is consumable and we cant even have decent equal chances. this is going to be something old dragons may never have the opportunity or chance to have again.

And also it really should be that it should give you something else other than what the dragon already has at that moment.

I love the eyes feature. i really do. but there are so many implementing problems that shouldve been fixed in the development stages and not see the light of day.
if it really is dependent on rarity then thats just straight up awful. This item is going to permanently retire in 2 days and it is consumable and we cant even have decent equal chances. this is going to be something old dragons may never have the opportunity or chance to have again.

And also it really should be that it should give you something else other than what the dragon already has at that moment.

I love the eyes feature. i really do. but there are so many implementing problems that shouldve been fixed in the development stages and not see the light of day.
Im having the same issue. I wasted 2. :/
Im having the same issue. I wasted 2. :/
cp13w5x.png2vuMJuM.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12