Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Vial of Scattersight Scatter Bug?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I'm very upset I spent so many gems before realizing I would just keep getting Uncommon and Unusual and not much else.
I'm very upset I spent so many gems before realizing I would just keep getting Uncommon and Unusual and not much else.
bump. really hoping a mod comes forward and... actually explains why there are seemingly rarities and duplicate scatters to these things.
bump. really hoping a mod comes forward and... actually explains why there are seemingly rarities and duplicate scatters to these things.
VGxuHXT.png
All vials i have used are all uncommon so far as well
All vials i have used are all uncommon so far as well
eVaClRh.png
If it turns out the vials are working as intended and duplicate scatters are Just Gonna Be How It Is, then all we can hope for after that is either the event gets extended to be more than a short couple of days or perhaps even make it so vials drop more often in the coli, because at this rate I don’t think my dragons are ever going to get the eyes I’m after.
If it turns out the vials are working as intended and duplicate scatters are Just Gonna Be How It Is, then all we can hope for after that is either the event gets extended to be more than a short couple of days or perhaps even make it so vials drop more often in the coli, because at this rate I don’t think my dragons are ever going to get the eyes I’m after.
iRmtDmg.jpg sVoWiFc.jpg
I just used THIRTEEN scattereye vials on one boy.
They were all either Uncommon, Unusual, or Rare, often several in a row.
I was aiming for Faceted.
Numbers: 3 Rare, 4 Unusual, 7 Uncommon.

These vials SHOULD be a 1/6 chance for the new eyes. Instead, it seems like each vial has the same chance as a new hatchling, which is not how it should work.
I just used THIRTEEN scattereye vials on one boy.
They were all either Uncommon, Unusual, or Rare, often several in a row.
I was aiming for Faceted.
Numbers: 3 Rare, 4 Unusual, 7 Uncommon.

These vials SHOULD be a 1/6 chance for the new eyes. Instead, it seems like each vial has the same chance as a new hatchling, which is not how it should work.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
Yeah I'm... definitely done using these until we get a response. These odds are terrible and it should've been stated somewhere if this was really the intention of how it's supposed to work :/ instead of alluding to the 1/6 chance it SHOULD be.
Yeah I'm... definitely done using these until we get a response. These odds are terrible and it should've been stated somewhere if this was really the intention of how it's supposed to work :/ instead of alluding to the 1/6 chance it SHOULD be.
VGxuHXT.png
Well actually the chance of getting the same eyes twice or more in a row means it's truly random...I do belive that making this truly random wasn't the best choice.

Just like some music playlist things with a "random button" are not "truly random" to avoid hearing the same song twice in a row the vials should also "be made" to avoid that situation.
Well actually the chance of getting the same eyes twice or more in a row means it's truly random...I do belive that making this truly random wasn't the best choice.

Just like some music playlist things with a "random button" are not "truly random" to avoid hearing the same song twice in a row the vials should also "be made" to avoid that situation.
kSWioKF.png
I got 5 uncommons in a ROW on this boy and thought it was a bug. Kinda disappointing, they should at least make it so it can't roll the same one twice in a row, let alone FIVE TIMES.
I got 5 uncommons in a ROW on this boy and thought it was a bug. Kinda disappointing, they should at least make it so it can't roll the same one twice in a row, let alone FIVE TIMES.
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
:I 7 Uncommons in a row on one of my dragons. Rather disappointing. @Milohilay The glow eye can only be applieed using a [item=vial of glowing sight] from the Gem MP!
:I
7 Uncommons in a row on one of my dragons. Rather disappointing.

@Milohilay
The glow eye can only be applieed using a Vial of Glowing Sight from the Gem MP!
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
Meanwhile, my dragon's been stuck at Unusual 3 times in a row. I'm surprised that people are also having the same issue.
Meanwhile, my dragon's been stuck at Unusual 3 times in a row. I'm surprised that people are also having the same issue.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12