Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Scattersight Results
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Ridara" date="2018-06-08 08:36:07" ] [quote name="Laluzi" date="2018-06-08 08:26:44" ] I'd agree, but I don't think they'd change it. Theoretically a tricolor scatterscroll could give you the exact same results as before... there's just so many options that it's unlikely. [/quote] The difference here is that Tri-color Scatterscrolls aren't going anywhere. They've been here since 2013 and they'll be here until the heat death of the Sornieth universe. The Eye Vials are retiring after 3 friggin days. -_-; [/quote] This pretty much. I support tweaking it so you can't get the same as the immediate previous result because those scrolls are going to be burned through FAST for players who want the rarer eye genes on their dream dragons. It's bad enough those vials are going to vanish so soon. At least give players less frustration in the mean time. Or, if that's too much, just make it so the vials don't retire.
Ridara wrote on 2018-06-08 08:36:07:
Laluzi wrote on 2018-06-08 08:26:44:
I'd agree, but I don't think they'd change it. Theoretically a tricolor scatterscroll could give you the exact same results as before... there's just so many options that it's unlikely.

The difference here is that Tri-color Scatterscrolls aren't going anywhere. They've been here since 2013 and they'll be here until the heat death of the Sornieth universe. The Eye Vials are retiring after 3 friggin days. -_-;

This pretty much. I support tweaking it so you can't get the same as the immediate previous result because those scrolls are going to be burned through FAST for players who want the rarer eye genes on their dream dragons. It's bad enough those vials are going to vanish so soon. At least give players less frustration in the mean time.

Or, if that's too much, just make it so the vials don't retire.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
[quote name="Saphirosa" date="2018-06-08 10:03:34" ] hahahah yes.... I scrolled 4 times unusual on the same dragon......... [/quote] I wish I could get unusual ONCE, it's my second pick after faceted. NOPE. ONLY UNCOMMON 4 U, SOPHEROO
Saphirosa wrote on 2018-06-08 10:03:34:
hahahah yes....
I scrolled 4 times unusual on the same dragon.........
I wish I could get unusual ONCE, it's my second pick after faceted.

NOPE. ONLY UNCOMMON 4 U, SOPHEROO
I got incredibly lucky with mine. I had one Wind dragon I wanted a darker green on and rolled Uncommon, which was fine, and one Arcane I wanted Rare on, and also got that on the first try.

I stopped checking how other eyes would look on my dragons halfway through the lineup, though - realized my pockets wouldn't support such habits. So I'm keeping that Pandora's Box closed for now.
I got incredibly lucky with mine. I had one Wind dragon I wanted a darker green on and rolled Uncommon, which was fine, and one Arcane I wanted Rare on, and also got that on the first try.

I stopped checking how other eyes would look on my dragons halfway through the lineup, though - realized my pockets wouldn't support such habits. So I'm keeping that Pandora's Box closed for now.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Support. Since there number of available eye types is very small, it's much more likely to land on the same one twice in a row. Plus with the percentages, it's more likely to fall on uncommon more than once in a row. If they don't unretire this item, they should at least improve its functionality while it's here.
Support. Since there number of available eye types is very small, it's much more likely to land on the same one twice in a row. Plus with the percentages, it's more likely to fall on uncommon more than once in a row. If they don't unretire this item, they should at least improve its functionality while it's here.
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
Support for all currently suggested ideas (not being able to scatter back to the same eyes as immediately before, Baldwin brewable scattervial with Common eyes included for after the event, and Commom Eyes Scroll for cheap (or heck, even for not-cheap) in the treasure mp). Was going to suggest two of those myself.
Support for all currently suggested ideas (not being able to scatter back to the same eyes as immediately before, Baldwin brewable scattervial with Common eyes included for after the event, and Commom Eyes Scroll for cheap (or heck, even for not-cheap) in the treasure mp). Was going to suggest two of those myself.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

SO MUCH SUPPORT. It’s incredibly frustrating to get the same thing again and again, especially when the scrolls will be returning in three days. It’s be best if they were eaither tweaked so that you wouldn’t refill the same thing twice, they cycled, or they remained in Baldwin at a higher level.
SO MUCH SUPPORT. It’s incredibly frustrating to get the same thing again and again, especially when the scrolls will be returning in three days. It’s be best if they were eaither tweaked so that you wouldn’t refill the same thing twice, they cycled, or they remained in Baldwin at a higher level.

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep]
A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
Support!

Comparing them to the Tricolor Scatter Scrolls doesn't seem fair to me. The colors are more, and each one has the same likelihood to display.
The eyes? They aren't only fewer, they also have drastically different rarities!

When you use a Scatter Scroll, you don't have to deal with a 60% chance of drawing Coral over and over again, so this fix is not necessary. The Vials are a different deal, and, especially if they are going to be rare, we should have the certainty they will at the very least change our dragons.

It would still be risky -- due to the rarities, you're more likely to end up with a more common type -- but way less frustrating.
Support!

Comparing them to the Tricolor Scatter Scrolls doesn't seem fair to me. The colors are more, and each one has the same likelihood to display.
The eyes? They aren't only fewer, they also have drastically different rarities!

When you use a Scatter Scroll, you don't have to deal with a 60% chance of drawing Coral over and over again, so this fix is not necessary. The Vials are a different deal, and, especially if they are going to be rare, we should have the certainty they will at the very least change our dragons.

It would still be risky -- due to the rarities, you're more likely to end up with a more common type -- but way less frustrating.
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
The rarity thing is what gets me.

I could theoretically need 100s of vials to change the dragon eyes that I want and the max I personally can ever brew is 36 (never mind the people who don't have the mats right now).
The rarity thing is what gets me.

I could theoretically need 100s of vials to change the dragon eyes that I want and the max I personally can ever brew is 36 (never mind the people who don't have the mats right now).
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
I'm glad so many people feel the same way.

Ugh, I've used more Scattersights that I've found in the Coli, and again I've got Uncommon or Unusual many times in a row ;;
I'm glad so many people feel the same way.

Ugh, I've used more Scattersights that I've found in the Coli, and again I've got Uncommon or Unusual many times in a row ;;
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
e. off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
[quote]The eye scatter doesn't need to follow same rules as the Tri-Color Scatterscroll because they're not the same [/quote] On the contrary, it absolutely [i]should[/i] follow the same rules as a scatterscroll. Because no one color is weighted over another. These vials are only available for a limited time. After that, the only way to get certain eyes will be pure chance, which is weighted like any other gene (just...without giving us the option to opt in). The vials should give an equal chance to each eye type, since they're only around for a short while.
Quote:
The eye scatter doesn't need to follow same rules as the Tri-Color Scatterscroll because they're not the same

On the contrary, it absolutely should follow the same rules as a scatterscroll. Because no one color is weighted over another.

These vials are only available for a limited time. After that, the only way to get certain eyes will be pure chance, which is weighted like any other gene (just...without giving us the option to opt in).

The vials should give an equal chance to each eye type, since they're only around for a short while.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
1 2 3 4