Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Scattersight Results
1 2 3 4
Support. I used I think 9 on one dragon, and I only got one result that wasn't uncommon.

At least decrease the chances of getting the same one in a row if nothing else.
Support. I used I think 9 on one dragon, and I only got one result that wasn't uncommon.

At least decrease the chances of getting the same one in a row if nothing else.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Support.

I wasted 15 vials because I kept getting uncommon way too many times in a row
Support.

I wasted 15 vials because I kept getting uncommon way too many times in a row
[quote name="Laluzi" date="2018-06-08 08:26:44" ] I'd agree, but I don't think they'd change it. Theoretically a tricolor scatterscroll could give you the exact same results as before... there's just so many options that it's unlikely. [/quote] Is this actually how the scrolls work? Even before the color wheel update I can not remember this happening to anyone. I am not sure if it can give you the same color twice. I could be wrong.
Laluzi wrote on 2018-06-08 08:26:44:
I'd agree, but I don't think they'd change it. Theoretically a tricolor scatterscroll could give you the exact same results as before... there's just so many options that it's unlikely.

Is this actually how the scrolls work? Even before the color wheel update I can not remember this happening to anyone. I am not sure if it can give you the same color twice. I could be wrong.
I am now at 4 scrolls on one dragon. Uncommon every single time. please staff I'm dying.
I am now at 4 scrolls on one dragon. Uncommon every single time. please staff I'm dying.
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
34 scrolls. Nothing above rare gotten and out of 34, 20 were uncommon.
34 scrolls. Nothing above rare gotten and out of 34, 20 were uncommon.
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
[quote name="chespin" date="2018-06-08 15:21:30" ] [quote name="Laluzi" date="2018-06-08 08:26:44" ] I'd agree, but I don't think they'd change it. Theoretically a tricolor scatterscroll could give you the exact same results as before... there's just so many options that it's unlikely. [/quote] Is this actually how the scrolls work? Even before the color wheel update I can not remember this happening to anyone. I am not sure if it can give you the same color twice. I could be wrong. [/quote] @chespin Tri-color is every color has same chance of showing up. In the case of the Scattersights, the rarity is actually tiered more like genes, so you are actually more likely to get uncommon than say unusual or rare or primal. I think the order of rarity is something like uncommon < unusual < rare < faceted < multi-gaze < primal [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2453394]this post[/url] has experimental percentages. (theoretically you could use say, 50 vials, and not get primal or multi-gaze)
chespin wrote on 2018-06-08 15:21:30:
Laluzi wrote on 2018-06-08 08:26:44:
I'd agree, but I don't think they'd change it. Theoretically a tricolor scatterscroll could give you the exact same results as before... there's just so many options that it's unlikely.

Is this actually how the scrolls work? Even before the color wheel update I can not remember this happening to anyone. I am not sure if it can give you the same color twice. I could be wrong.

@chespin

Tri-color is every color has same chance of showing up. In the case of the Scattersights, the rarity is actually tiered more like genes, so you are actually more likely to get uncommon than say unusual or rare or primal.

I think the order of rarity is something like

uncommon < unusual < rare < faceted < multi-gaze < primal

this post has experimental percentages.

(theoretically you could use say, 50 vials, and not get primal or multi-gaze)
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
1 2 3 4