Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Scattersight Results
1 2 3 4
I mean, if Baldwin can change your breed into shapes hitherto unknown, I don't see why he can't give you a body full of eyes. /shrug

It is good for one thing - on the assumption that they aren't going to retire the scatters, which I might be horribly wrong on and lose tons of potential profit - this has been an opportunity for anyone to make a quick buck. I was saving for weeks to get the two remaining Sprites I don't have and I was able to make 1.5kg in two hours. It's a nice deal for newer/less enterprising users.

In any case, I really wish you luck. I only used one scatter and got uncommon, but I was happy with that result. What eye are you aiming for?
I mean, if Baldwin can change your breed into shapes hitherto unknown, I don't see why he can't give you a body full of eyes. /shrug

It is good for one thing - on the assumption that they aren't going to retire the scatters, which I might be horribly wrong on and lose tons of potential profit - this has been an opportunity for anyone to make a quick buck. I was saving for weeks to get the two remaining Sprites I don't have and I was able to make 1.5kg in two hours. It's a nice deal for newer/less enterprising users.

In any case, I really wish you luck. I only used one scatter and got uncommon, but I was happy with that result. What eye are you aiming for?
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
[quote name="Beastface" date="2018-06-08 08:51:36" ] Support. I understand it's supposed to be random, but when there's only six options in total and they all have different rarities, the chances of scattering right back to where you started from are way too big, especially if you're starting from Uncommon. The eye scatter doesn't need to follow same rules as the Tri-Color Scatterscroll because they're not the same. The color wheel has way more options, doesn't have a rarity system and you're scattering all three gene slots, meaning you're extremely unlikely to end up back where you started. [/quote] Definitely, thank you for explaining that better than I could :) I really hope they implement something along those lines.. @Laluzi [size=2]sorry I realize I mis-pinged someone earlier confusing your name with Lazuli haha[/size] That's very true! I've bought quite a few now and I wish I didn't x) Oops. I'm trying to get the Multi-Gaze eyes on my dragon Batter, he [i]needs[/i] them haha.
Beastface wrote on 2018-06-08 08:51:36:
Support. I understand it's supposed to be random, but when there's only six options in total and they all have different rarities, the chances of scattering right back to where you started from are way too big, especially if you're starting from Uncommon.

The eye scatter doesn't need to follow same rules as the Tri-Color Scatterscroll because they're not the same. The color wheel has way more options, doesn't have a rarity system and you're scattering all three gene slots, meaning you're extremely unlikely to end up back where you started.

Definitely, thank you for explaining that better than I could :) I really hope they implement something along those lines..

@Laluzi
sorry I realize I mis-pinged someone earlier confusing your name with Lazuli haha

That's very true! I've bought quite a few now and I wish I didn't x) Oops.
I'm trying to get the Multi-Gaze eyes on my dragon Batter, he needs them haha.
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
[quote name="Laluzi" date="2018-06-08 08:37:53" ] I have my doubts that they will. Nearly everyone is united in freaking out about what's going to happen once these retire. I could be wrong, but I think the team is going to see sense on this one. [/quote] This is the way I feel. Or, as I have said elsewhere, if they don't want to go back on their word (that these will retire forever) AND they want to fix another problem, they could do this. Retire the Scattervials. Introduce, after the scattervials retire, another scattervial that can be brewed or found in the coliseum, that allows users to scatter for ANY of the breedable eye variants. Common variant would be the most common at 70% likelyhood, with the other variants being compromising the 30%. (or, since three of the other variants are simply tints, have those three plus common compromise the 70% with the actual changes to the eyes themselves being the other 30%) To combat one last problem brought up: introduce a variant removal scroll that reverts eyes back to common. You can't get any other variant from this scroll, but you CAN get rid of eyes you simply don't like. I personally would prefer that the scattervial be a higher level baldwin item. I have been saying for a while that the site needs more recipes that are not only higher level, but also that have a rebrew factor. Many of the current recipes, outside of limited time ones, are one brew only types. Unless I want to give all 200 of my dragons (if I had that many) a particular apparel, I don't need to keep brewing any of the apparel, I only need to brew enough for my needs. Same thing for gene and breed scrolls. Unless I need those scrolls, I don't bother brewing them. There is some small rebrew factor in that people can brew them to sell, but that is still limited to how popular the item is and how many people decide to do it. If enough people started brewing these items to sell, the market would go down to where it wasn't worth it to brew. However, I think that these vials WOULD be something in high demand. There are a LOT of dragons currently on site, that have to have their eye slot scattered in order to get the new variants on them. There is no guaranteed way of getting the variant you want on the dragon, so you are going to need a LOT of vials if you have more than one dragon. Plus, even newly hatched babies have random variants, so if you want a specific one on those, you need quite a few vials. (unless you are unhumanly lucky) This would mean that there is now a higher level brew, to encourage people to level their cauldrons, AND it means that there is a semi-regular treasure and item sink. Make the brew use less commonly used materials for it, to counter the fact that green is used in just about every limited time recipe, and I think this would be very good for the site.
Laluzi wrote on 2018-06-08 08:37:53:
I have my doubts that they will. Nearly everyone is united in freaking out about what's going to happen once these retire. I could be wrong, but I think the team is going to see sense on this one.
This is the way I feel.

Or, as I have said elsewhere, if they don't want to go back on their word (that these will retire forever) AND they want to fix another problem, they could do this.

Retire the Scattervials.

Introduce, after the scattervials retire, another scattervial that can be brewed or found in the coliseum, that allows users to scatter for ANY of the breedable eye variants. Common variant would be the most common at 70% likelyhood, with the other variants being compromising the 30%. (or, since three of the other variants are simply tints, have those three plus common compromise the 70% with the actual changes to the eyes themselves being the other 30%)

To combat one last problem brought up: introduce a variant removal scroll that reverts eyes back to common. You can't get any other variant from this scroll, but you CAN get rid of eyes you simply don't like.

I personally would prefer that the scattervial be a higher level baldwin item. I have been saying for a while that the site needs more recipes that are not only higher level, but also that have a rebrew factor.

Many of the current recipes, outside of limited time ones, are one brew only types. Unless I want to give all 200 of my dragons (if I had that many) a particular apparel, I don't need to keep brewing any of the apparel, I only need to brew enough for my needs. Same thing for gene and breed scrolls. Unless I need those scrolls, I don't bother brewing them. There is some small rebrew factor in that people can brew them to sell, but that is still limited to how popular the item is and how many people decide to do it. If enough people started brewing these items to sell, the market would go down to where it wasn't worth it to brew.

However, I think that these vials WOULD be something in high demand. There are a LOT of dragons currently on site, that have to have their eye slot scattered in order to get the new variants on them. There is no guaranteed way of getting the variant you want on the dragon, so you are going to need a LOT of vials if you have more than one dragon. Plus, even newly hatched babies have random variants, so if you want a specific one on those, you need quite a few vials. (unless you are unhumanly lucky)

This would mean that there is now a higher level brew, to encourage people to level their cauldrons, AND it means that there is a semi-regular treasure and item sink. Make the brew use less commonly used materials for it, to counter the fact that green is used in just about every limited time recipe, and I think this would be very good for the site.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I wish you luck! I really suggest hopping in a low-level coli venue with some level 25s and grinding. I'm seeing one about every ten minutes; it's a robust drop rate.

Hehe, everyone does that. Back when that user was active, we used to run into each other often.
I wish you luck! I really suggest hopping in a low-level coli venue with some level 25s and grinding. I'm seeing one about every ten minutes; it's a robust drop rate.

Hehe, everyone does that. Back when that user was active, we used to run into each other often.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
I support given the item is retiring after such a short time, but if they don't retire it then it should stay how it is.
I support given the item is retiring after such a short time, but if they don't retire it then it should stay how it is.
@Jemadar
I agree with you on almost everything except the proposed rate of Common at 70%. While that would probably be nice for the economy, I wonder if people would ultimately decide that they're not worth because you're probably going to just get Common eyes all the time.

But, definitely agree with the Baldwin idea! I think a high level brew makes sense.
(and would be a more exciting item)
@Jemadar
I agree with you on almost everything except the proposed rate of Common at 70%. While that would probably be nice for the economy, I wonder if people would ultimately decide that they're not worth because you're probably going to just get Common eyes all the time.

But, definitely agree with the Baldwin idea! I think a high level brew makes sense.
(and would be a more exciting item)
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
@Off

Yeah, my original idea was before I was thinking that it would be best to get an variant removal scroll for common.

However, I do think the variants that modify the eyes, rather than the simple tints, should be much rarer than the tints, so common and the other tints should be in the 70% (and yeah, reduce it somewhat)
@Off

Yeah, my original idea was before I was thinking that it would be best to get an variant removal scroll for common.

However, I do think the variants that modify the eyes, rather than the simple tints, should be much rarer than the tints, so common and the other tints should be in the 70% (and yeah, reduce it somewhat)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Retiring the item makes 0 sense. I want to change the eyes on my progen. I cannot breed another progen, staff.

Keep the item as it is (meaning - no adding common to the possible rolls and don't disallow duplicate rolls, even if they're super annoying) don't retire the item and just throw it in the Marketplace for X treasure. Booyah, desirable money sink.

A matching item called Remove Eye Type should also be added for 10K treasure, and would turn the eye to the common coloration for the flight.
Retiring the item makes 0 sense. I want to change the eyes on my progen. I cannot breed another progen, staff.

Keep the item as it is (meaning - no adding common to the possible rolls and don't disallow duplicate rolls, even if they're super annoying) don't retire the item and just throw it in the Marketplace for X treasure. Booyah, desirable money sink.

A matching item called Remove Eye Type should also be added for 10K treasure, and would turn the eye to the common coloration for the flight.
Support. I'm aiming for multi-eyes with one of my dragons currently on a nest and I'd much prefer to not have to waste all the scattereye vials I have (two at present) to just get the exact same result.
Support. I'm aiming for multi-eyes with one of my dragons currently on a nest and I'd much prefer to not have to waste all the scattereye vials I have (two at present) to just get the exact same result.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
hahahah yes....
I scrolled 4 times unusual on the same dragon.........
hahahah yes....
I scrolled 4 times unusual on the same dragon.........
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
1 2 3 4