Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] What Cryptid Are You? [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Loreka

Thank you, and sorry for the late entry! I appreciate your taking the time. :)
@Loreka

Thank you, and sorry for the late entry! I appreciate your taking the time. :)
riVr93C.png
@Loreka - Sorry for the late reply. As far as the Tree cryptid, very little is known about it. So far its only been seen by Anchor and Sharkbait on the large Game Preserve island that is part of the Coral Reef Clan's atoll. It's possible more will be learned about it in the future now that there is proof it exists. =D

And yes, you should run this event every year. It was fun!
@Loreka - Sorry for the late reply. As far as the Tree cryptid, very little is known about it. So far its only been seen by Anchor and Sharkbait on the large Game Preserve island that is part of the Coral Reef Clan's atoll. It's possible more will be learned about it in the future now that there is proof it exists. =D

And yes, you should run this event every year. It was fun!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@Loreka

Since I don't think I remembered to say anything when I received my answer, I'm going to say it now: Thank you for hosting this event, it was lots of fun, and I loved reading through all the stuff Ralas had to say! That must have been an awful lot of work to come up with personal interactions for all these people. Kudos to you! ^w^
@Loreka

Since I don't think I remembered to say anything when I received my answer, I'm going to say it now: Thank you for hosting this event, it was lots of fun, and I loved reading through all the stuff Ralas had to say! That must have been an awful lot of work to come up with personal interactions for all these people. Kudos to you! ^w^
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@Sidegrinder @Barrdwing @HSoup @felistopaz

Thank you! It means a lot having thank yous! It was a busy week and took a lot of my time but I did find it a lot of fun and it's awoken my enjoyment in RP a little! I hope it's something I can start doing again.

For those that asked, I'll send a little letter from Ralas soon. I'm going on holiday soon so i'm very busy with preparing for that but if I get some time before I go i'll send one over! If not i'll try and remember when I come back (if you want to remind me please do - I won't find it annoying or rude!)
@Sidegrinder @Barrdwing @HSoup @felistopaz

Thank you! It means a lot having thank yous! It was a busy week and took a lot of my time but I did find it a lot of fun and it's awoken my enjoyment in RP a little! I hope it's something I can start doing again.

For those that asked, I'll send a little letter from Ralas soon. I'm going on holiday soon so i'm very busy with preparing for that but if I get some time before I go i'll send one over! If not i'll try and remember when I come back (if you want to remind me please do - I won't find it annoying or rude!)
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
[quote name="felistopaz" date="2018-06-03 15:17:04" ] @Loreka Since I don't think I remembered to say anything when I received my answer, I'm going to say it now: Thank you for hosting this event, it was lots of fun, and I loved reading through all the stuff Ralas had to say! That must have been an awful lot of work to come up with personal interactions for all these people. Kudos to you! ^w^ [/quote] Agreed! : ) Thank you so much! You can tell you had fun RPing the character. I loved seeing the different interactions (and yay me for making it in the end too!)
felistopaz wrote on 2018-06-03 15:17:04:
@Loreka

Agreed! : )

Thank you so much! You can tell you had fun RPing the character. I loved seeing the different interactions
(and yay me for making it in the end too!)
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
@Kylaila

Thank you too for making the art work! Couldn't have done it without you!
@Kylaila

Thank you too for making the art work! Couldn't have done it without you!
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
<3
<3
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
@Loreka Thank you! I just wanted to know my result! <3
@Loreka Thank you! I just wanted to know my result! <3
iceberg_roses_hatchery_banner_01_by_adriannavo-db5y7qu.pngwinter_bonsai_planter_100_by_adriannavo-dbj6xrj.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22