Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] What Cryptid Are You? [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Sidegrinder

Oh! No, there aren't any missing colours, I just put an extra [x] there by accident. Wish someone had pointed that out to me at the beginning!
@Sidegrinder

Oh! No, there aren't any missing colours, I just put an extra [x] there by accident. Wish someone had pointed that out to me at the beginning!
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20897014] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/208971/20897014_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] 1. An easy one to start off! What’s your favourite colour? Don’t put too much thought into it mind, it’s not like I know what the cryptid’s favourite colours are now… [x] Blue [i]*shrugs* Why not?[/i] 2. Imagine you have some time off to yourself to take a holiday. Where are you picturing yourself? [x] Lake [i]I used to live in a cabin by a little lake, so it could be nostalgic for me to relive it for a time.[/i] 3. Generally, how would people describe you? Are you a happy go lucky kind of dragon or a miserable old so and so? [x] Wild [i][b]"Unhinged."[/b] [indent][indent][indent][indent][i][b]"Unpredictable."[/b][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent] [indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][i][b]"Liable to snap."[/b][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent] [i]I've heard it all.[/i] 4. Time to do some shopping! What sort of apparel would get you spending your treasure without a second glance? [x] Glasses [i]That reminds me... I need an extra pair.[/i] 5. Back to the holiday. What are you doing there? Forgotten the holiday already? How do you usually spend your spare time? [x] Diving/Swimming [i]Makes it easier to fish, among other things.[/i] 6. Which of these familiars would you like to have hanging around with you the most? [x] Fuiran [i]I'm used to working with them. Or rather the semi-domesticated ones.[/i] 7. Your home is full of which of the following items? [x] Claws, Bones, Skulls you name it! [i]My mate is fascinated with them, and I have my fishing paraphernalia. *shrugs* (But really, it's not that bad.)[/i] 8. If you could have a super power, which of the following would you like to have? [x] Shapeshifting [i]I'd enjoy being "invisible" once in a while...[/i] 9. Have you ever seen a cryptid before? I’d love to know more about them if you have! This question won’t affect your result – I’m genuinely just really interested and will probably arrange my next trip there! [i]Sure I have. Not often, and most of the files are off-limits, but you could probably dig up some old articles of interest in the ABI Academy's public archives.[/i]

1. An easy one to start off! What’s your favourite colour? Don’t put too much thought into it mind, it’s not like I know what the cryptid’s favourite colours are now…

[x] Blue

*shrugs* Why not?

2. Imagine you have some time off to yourself to take a holiday. Where are you picturing yourself?

[x] Lake

I used to live in a cabin by a little lake, so it could be nostalgic for me to relive it for a time.

3. Generally, how would people describe you? Are you a happy go lucky kind of dragon or a miserable old so and so?

[x] Wild

"Unhinged."
"Unpredictable."
"Liable to snap."

I've heard it all.

4. Time to do some shopping! What sort of apparel would get you spending your treasure without a second glance?

[x] Glasses

That reminds me... I need an extra pair.

5. Back to the holiday. What are you doing there? Forgotten the holiday already? How do you usually spend your spare time?

[x] Diving/Swimming

Makes it easier to fish, among other things.

6. Which of these familiars would you like to have hanging around with you the most?

[x] Fuiran

I'm used to working with them. Or rather the semi-domesticated ones.

7. Your home is full of which of the following items?

[x] Claws, Bones, Skulls you name it!

My mate is fascinated with them, and I have my fishing paraphernalia. *shrugs* (But really, it's not that bad.)

8. If you could have a super power, which of the following would you like to have?

[x] Shapeshifting

I'd enjoy being "invisible" once in a while...

9. Have you ever seen a cryptid before? I’d love to know more about them if you have! This question won’t affect your result – I’m genuinely just really interested and will probably arrange my next trip there!

Sure I have. Not often, and most of the files are off-limits, but you could probably dig up some old articles of interest in the ABI Academy's public archives.

nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@Sidegrinder Sorry about this but it was either late or I was asleep and hadn't put closed on the forum title (I'm FR +8) - I'll do the quiz for you but I won't have time to leave a little note from Ralas now. He may be able to send you a letter if you really want something though but I can't say that will be anytime soon! [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/LzsbWjA.png[/img] [size=5][b]You are the Chucapabra![b] [/size]
@Sidegrinder

Sorry about this but it was either late or I was asleep and hadn't put closed on the forum title (I'm FR +8) - I'll do the quiz for you but I won't have time to leave a little note from Ralas now. He may be able to send you a letter if you really want something though but I can't say that will be anytime soon!
LzsbWjA.png
You are the Chucapabra!

° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Barrdwing Sorry about this but it was either late or I was asleep and hadn't put closed on the forum title (I'm FR +8) - I'll do the quiz for you but I won't have time to leave a little note from Ralas now. He may be able to send you a letter if you really want something though but I can't say that will be anytime soon! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/3SVFGlR.png[/img] [size=5][b]You are the Crabbard![/b] [/size]
@Barrdwing

Sorry about this but it was either late or I was asleep and hadn't put closed on the forum title (I'm FR +8) - I'll do the quiz for you but I won't have time to leave a little note from Ralas now. He may be able to send you a letter if you really want something though but I can't say that will be anytime soon!
3SVFGlR.png
You are the Crabbard!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@septarianflare Sorry about this but it was either late or I was asleep and hadn't put closed on the forum title (I'm FR +8) - I'll do the quiz for you but I won't have time to leave a little note from Ralas now. He may be able to send you a letter if you really want something though but I can't say that will be anytime soon! [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/LzsbWjA.png[/img] [size=5][b]You are the Chucapabra![b] [/size]
@septarianflare

LzsbWjA.png
You are the Chucapabra!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Biyu Sorry about this but it was either late or I was asleep and hadn't put closed on the forum title (I'm FR +8) - I'll do the quiz for you but I won't have time to leave a little note from Ralas now. He may be able to send you a letter if you really want something though but I can't say that will be anytime soon! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/zI2lK17.png[/img] [size=5][b]You are the Loch Ness Monster![b] [/size]
@Biyu

zI2lK17.png
You are the Loch Ness Monster!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Minxwolfie Sorry about this but it was either late or I was asleep and hadn't put closed on the forum title (I'm FR +8) - I'll do the quiz for you but I won't have time to leave a little note from Ralas now. He may be able to send you a letter if you really want something though but I can't say that will be anytime soon! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/zI2lK17.png[/img] [size=5][b]You are the Loch Ness Monster![b] [/size]
@Minxwolfie

zI2lK17.png
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@danijust Sorry about this but it was either late or I was asleep and hadn't put closed on the forum title (I'm FR +8) - I'll do the quiz for you but I won't have time to leave a little note from Ralas now. He may be able to send you a letter if you really want something though but I can't say that will be anytime soon! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/zI2lK17.png[/img] [size=5][b]You are the Loch Ness Monster![b] [/size]
@danijust

zI2lK17.png
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@80MinToMidnight Sorry about this but it was either late or I was asleep and hadn't put closed on the forum title (I'm FR +8) - I'll do the quiz for you but I won't have time to leave a little note from Ralas now. He may be able to send you a letter if you really want something though but I can't say that will be anytime soon! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/oiEmuGj.png[/img] [b][size=5]You are the Ohanzee![/b] [/size]
@80MinToMidnight

oiEmuGj.png
You are the Ohanzee!
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka Thank you! I'd enjoy seeing a small blurb from Ralas whenever you (and he) are free! I'm in no hurry here, so take as much time as you need. ^^
@Loreka Thank you! I'd enjoy seeing a small blurb from Ralas whenever you (and he) are free! I'm in no hurry here, so take as much time as you need. ^^
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22