Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Answer Questions to Win a Free Dragon!
1 2 ... 210 211 212 213 214 ... 305 306
1. What big change do you want to see in your lifetime?
I want to see everyone actually grow up and be responsible and be nice to others.

2. What's something that really gets on your nerves?
People who lie and never listen to me. Or don't believe in me.. that ticks me off a lot.

3.What's a memorable quote you like?

"When you're in bed, you're dead." -Morrie (Tuesdays with Morrie)

4.What's the last thing you did for yourself?
Dressed myself up or stop cutting.

5.What's a job someone couldn't pay you to do?
Become a baker. I only love cooking and baking because of my grandma.

I actually won't be on for awhile. School's going to be out so no more replying for a couple weeks. (Maybe)
I want to see everyone actually grow up and be responsible and be nice to others.

People who lie and never listen to me. Or don't believe in me.. that ticks me off a lot.

3.What's a memorable quote you like?

"When you're in bed, you're dead." -Morrie (Tuesdays with Morrie)

4.What's the last thing you did for yourself?
Dressed myself up or stop cutting.

5.What's a job someone couldn't pay you to do?
Become a baker. I only love cooking and baking because of my grandma.

I actually won't be on for awhile. School's going to be out so no more replying for a couple weeks. (Maybe)
This is like a Nursery. I have baby dergs and dergs. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2307579 all dragons who are adopted now will say this. ->Thank you for adopting me! I can't wait to do so many things with you and my new family. Let's go many places! My old owner says if you wanted me leveled up she'll level me up for free.

More education. For it to be free and available to anyone.

Snoring.

3. What's a memorable quote you like?

"I have a financial guinea pig."

4. What's the last thing you did for yourself?

Make a snack.

5. What's a job someone couldn't pay you to do?

Pay me to be a ballerina. I mean... you could try... if you want a dancer who doesn't spin, or jump, or do ballerina-ery things.

More education. For it to be free and available to anyone.

Snoring.

"I have a financial guinea pig."

Make a snack.

Pay me to be a ballerina. I mean... you could try... if you want a dancer who doesn't spin, or jump, or do ballerina-ery things.

Decriminalization of homosexuality in every country (who knows in 50 years)

Complete and utter ignorance/stupidity

"It's Britney *****"

Shopping spree? ^^

One of those jobs where you're strapped on a wire on big buildings or those electric polls, NOPE.

Decriminalization of homosexuality in every country (who knows in 50 years)

Complete and utter ignorance/stupidity

"It's Britney *****"

Shopping spree? ^^

One of those jobs where you're strapped on a wire on big buildings or those electric polls, NOPE.
QFXpYkj.png
I'd love to see our homeless vets taken care of and mental illness better understood.

People not using a blinker when changing lanes. It is the simplest thing to do while driving.

Speak softly and carry a big stick. -Teddy Rosevelt

I bought some nice outfits for me and my daughter last week.

Clean up poop or vomit. I love the medical field but when I realized that would be a main portion of my job, I really wasn't that interested. Funnily enough, animal waste is completely different and doesn't bother me lol.
I'd love to see our homeless vets taken care of and mental illness better understood.

People not using a blinker when changing lanes. It is the simplest thing to do while driving.

Speak softly and carry a big stick. -Teddy Rosevelt

I bought some nice outfits for me and my daughter last week.

Clean up poop or vomit. I love the medical field but when I realized that would be a main portion of my job, I really wasn't that interested. Funnily enough, animal waste is completely different and doesn't bother me lol.
4Emdumg.gif cqu2HKA.png
@LizzardLady I'm impressed that you can read in cars!

@quisicorazon Haha, I love that quote.

@Ooh That does seem surprisingly comforting.

@Pantir That's great!

@CrazyKittyCat Ooh, congratulations!

@celestify Hopefully that happens! :)

@chip454 Yeah, that counts. :)

@xyliacera True, which is why they get a pretty good paycheck.

@minted I like that quote. :)

@EagerNicol Oh, that is disgusting.

@Eleya I'd love to see aliens before I die!

@DraconicMusic That's a good thing to want to see changed!

@Oceanic03 Oh yeah, that's a torture method for a reason.

@thesmallestshark Hate it when that happens. :/

@DuskyChangeling Hopefully that happens!

@VioletNightmare That's great!

@LovelyRails That would be wonderful!

@RenatoUlbov Hopefully!

@cinnamonbits17 I'd probably feel the same way in those situations lol.

Your tickets have been recorded.
@LizzardLady I'm impressed that you can read in cars!

@quisicorazon Haha, I love that quote.

@Ooh That does seem surprisingly comforting.

@Pantir That's great!

@CrazyKittyCat Ooh, congratulations!

@celestify Hopefully that happens! :)

@chip454 Yeah, that counts. :)

@xyliacera True, which is why they get a pretty good paycheck.

@minted I like that quote. :)

@EagerNicol Oh, that is disgusting.

@Eleya I'd love to see aliens before I die!

@DraconicMusic That's a good thing to want to see changed!

@Oceanic03 Oh yeah, that's a torture method for a reason.

@thesmallestshark Hate it when that happens. :/

@DuskyChangeling Hopefully that happens!

@VioletNightmare That's great!

@LovelyRails That would be wonderful!

@RenatoUlbov Hopefully!

@cinnamonbits17 I'd probably feel the same way in those situations lol.

~they/them~
* Finding a real friend, I'm lonely :'). At least, it's not that painful.
* Being disturbed.
* I guess it's pretty clear (hover your mouse over my avatar).
* Sleeping. And I'm still really sleepy right now, though it's still afternoon.
* Selling my own pride.
* Finding a real friend, I'm lonely :'). At least, it's not that painful.
* Being disturbed.
* I guess it's pretty clear (hover your mouse over my avatar).
* Sleeping. And I'm still really sleepy right now, though it's still afternoon.
* Selling my own pride.
HERE WERE WORDS
All genders treated equally everywhere. That would be nice.
People being Idiots. Alternatively, people disturbing me when I'm reading.
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions"
I ate a lot of Ice cream today because It's really hot were I live. It was good Ice cream!
Well, I'd do a lot for money. Depends on the price, I guess. But what I'd never do is killing or hurting my friends or family.
All genders treated equally everywhere. That would be nice.
People being Idiots. Alternatively, people disturbing me when I'm reading.
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions"
I ate a lot of Ice cream today because It's really hot were I live. It was good Ice cream!
Well, I'd do a lot for money. Depends on the price, I guess. But what I'd never do is killing or hurting my friends or family.
I would love to see a big movement towards accepting people of different backgrounds, whether that be sexuality, gender, race, religion, etc. There's been a lot of positive change in recent years, but I want to see it continue.
Little impolite things, like when someone chews with their mouth open or is rude to a server.
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells." --Dr. Seuss
I made myself some stir fry about an hour ago :0
I could never work in IT. I would die of boredom or frustration before the first day was out!
I would love to see a big movement towards accepting people of different backgrounds, whether that be sexuality, gender, race, religion, etc. There's been a lot of positive change in recent years, but I want to see it continue.
Little impolite things, like when someone chews with their mouth open or is rude to a server.
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells." --Dr. Seuss
I made myself some stir fry about an hour ago :0
I could never work in IT. I would die of boredom or frustration before the first day was out!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@AMZmon Aw, hopefully that happens!

@Aotsuki I would love to have some ice cream!

@crowmachine I hate it when people are rude to waiters.

@AMZmon Aw, hopefully that happens!

@Aotsuki I would love to have some ice cream!

@crowmachine I hate it when people are rude to waiters.

~they/them~
@FreakInTheMask @L1llysage @Redtiger7736 @Azera @crowmachine @swagdog @lokisoup @Thornasaur @Iamana12 @Sirenia @DoggoneCreature @CatsAndMaths @Thornfell @raydelblau @Satharen @StormDragon21 @WorldofShadows @Siouxsie @BezimiennyRaptor @SealedSalt @OceanicX @CrazyKittyCat @CheshireCatUk1 @KARD @DuskyChangeling @hardcoreTALON @GoldenLilybloom @DarkYnx @TheElfDruid @DragonWarrior333 @Selyra @Nerilka @Anthiese @AnonymousSinger @LucysDiamonds @colimethecawcaw @Purplepurple @CelticDragoness @ArtsyDragon7 @Caharse @TheElfDruid @MrChickenNugget @SamIamLuvDov @80MinToMidnight @ScrollWyrm @RaynixAura @Arianethel @Jaguarstar @XxVeredinexX @Eternally @septarianflare @Princetron @Thedragonbeast @CuddlyHippo @darkstormyheart @Mayflower2705 @FionaF @Lyricity @Sun1 @DarkDragoness @Daisyrabbit335 @Snowlight335 @Atraxi @wonknevetnod @kyrin18 @Fusions @Lannisfire @starhecker @Yeehaw @Mokuroh @LizzardLady @tucks @Marerue @Raniuszek @Eternalite @ihawkeyei @mossyaki @Silversouledcat @Nonith @PalominoPrincess @CloudGazer @GraceKat99 @hollowheart7211 @thesmallestshark @Kiinkajou @aquaticRavager @DragonDoodler @AngelFire335 @GiantPandroid @applejargon @kaylavarnell4736 @kittyofthesea808 @Lisianthus @SaplingTopKitter @jmart2017 @Taniwah @SoulHeart @CaptainSalazar @Zynka @QueenOuroboros @quisicorazon @Mathilda @Clombe @chip454 @cinnamonbits17 @tranquilitea @KalliZora @LaxusDreyar @MingoMango @SaveTheBees @ilovedance @Emeraldlion21 @minted @Gabrielcprb @Avarr @FireHeartSong @TyrantWaffles @Dinotron37 @Copierthief @bunnison @Bufftuffandfluff @apoareion @coranicole073 @JamesDash @Lumynox @cherrymaelstrom @Aotsuki @MysticDay @TheVastEmptiness @xyliacera @Eleya @Chompymawile @Goldkarmadragon @dragonburst101 @Gr77n @Foalfire @MagicSpyglass @Eleya @Sesha @TheBluePhoenix @Blaze1005 @Pantir @autumnnightivy @FangTheWolf @DarkSnowfox @ZerifDragneel @GoddessofDeath @EclipseWeaver @walkera @LiveSky @celestify @LapisQuartz @RenatoUlbov @Nayrion @astromeme @SadSucculent @dinguschi @BeardFistofDoom @SummerZephyr @Perilpaw @Scarletpaw @nuttysaladtree @AMZmon @TareTenipuri @Uugi @Elizabell @LadyCatbug @VioletNightmare @Limi1ess @Westsparrow @Stormborn @TomatoLabyrinth @Dantes @Crimm @Widgets249 @DraconicMusic @DemonDragon @Consumption @rythec @SplatterDash @TwilightStars @TomatoLabyrinth @bakugannvgims @ToffeeCoke @Galot @kelkel8813 @MoonSun18 @Kvon @TardisCatTwo @NyaPyonNya @Bumpsly @AliaEli3 @Maelix @Braxis @WingedLibr4rian @JazzTheDinoQueen @Ooh @Zcribbles @violetrose @Oceanic03 @StormRaptor @ChaotiCloud33 @Peacewielder @misc20 @Kvon @FirehawkRaptor @DarkPuffin @EagerNicol @LovelyRails

The winner of Snowdrop is AMZmon!

I'll set up the crossroads and update the new dragon and questions.
@FreakInTheMask @L1llysage @Redtiger7736 @Azera @crowmachine @swagdog @lokisoup @Thornasaur @Iamana12 @Sirenia @DoggoneCreature @CatsAndMaths @Thornfell @raydelblau @Satharen @StormDragon21 @WorldofShadows @Siouxsie @BezimiennyRaptor @SealedSalt @OceanicX @CrazyKittyCat @CheshireCatUk1 @KARD @DuskyChangeling @hardcoreTALON @GoldenLilybloom @DarkYnx @TheElfDruid @DragonWarrior333 @Selyra @Nerilka @Anthiese @AnonymousSinger @LucysDiamonds @colimethecawcaw @Purplepurple @CelticDragoness @ArtsyDragon7 @Caharse @TheElfDruid @MrChickenNugget @SamIamLuvDov @80MinToMidnight @ScrollWyrm @RaynixAura @Arianethel @Jaguarstar @XxVeredinexX @Eternally @septarianflare @Princetron @Thedragonbeast @CuddlyHippo @darkstormyheart @Mayflower2705 @FionaF @Lyricity @Sun1 @DarkDragoness @Daisyrabbit335 @Snowlight335 @Atraxi @wonknevetnod @kyrin18 @Fusions @Lannisfire @starhecker @Yeehaw @Mokuroh @LizzardLady @tucks @Marerue @Raniuszek @Eternalite @ihawkeyei @mossyaki @Silversouledcat @Nonith @PalominoPrincess @CloudGazer @GraceKat99 @hollowheart7211 @thesmallestshark @Kiinkajou @aquaticRavager @DragonDoodler @AngelFire335 @GiantPandroid @applejargon @kaylavarnell4736 @kittyofthesea808 @Lisianthus @SaplingTopKitter @jmart2017 @Taniwah @SoulHeart @CaptainSalazar @Zynka @QueenOuroboros @quisicorazon @Mathilda @Clombe @chip454 @cinnamonbits17 @tranquilitea @KalliZora @LaxusDreyar @MingoMango @SaveTheBees @ilovedance @Emeraldlion21 @minted @Gabrielcprb @Avarr @FireHeartSong @TyrantWaffles @Dinotron37 @Copierthief @bunnison @Bufftuffandfluff @apoareion @coranicole073 @JamesDash @Lumynox @cherrymaelstrom @Aotsuki @MysticDay @TheVastEmptiness @xyliacera @Eleya @Chompymawile @Goldkarmadragon @dragonburst101 @Gr77n @Foalfire @MagicSpyglass @Eleya @Sesha @TheBluePhoenix @Blaze1005 @Pantir @autumnnightivy @FangTheWolf @DarkSnowfox @ZerifDragneel @GoddessofDeath @EclipseWeaver @walkera @LiveSky @celestify @LapisQuartz @RenatoUlbov @Nayrion @astromeme @SadSucculent @dinguschi @BeardFistofDoom @SummerZephyr @Perilpaw @Scarletpaw @nuttysaladtree @AMZmon @TareTenipuri @Uugi @Elizabell @LadyCatbug @VioletNightmare @Limi1ess @Westsparrow @Stormborn @TomatoLabyrinth @Dantes @Crimm @Widgets249 @DraconicMusic @DemonDragon @Consumption @rythec @SplatterDash @TwilightStars @TomatoLabyrinth @bakugannvgims @ToffeeCoke @Galot @kelkel8813 @MoonSun18 @Kvon @TardisCatTwo @NyaPyonNya @Bumpsly @AliaEli3 @Maelix @Braxis @WingedLibr4rian @JazzTheDinoQueen @Ooh @Zcribbles @violetrose @Oceanic03 @StormRaptor @ChaotiCloud33 @Peacewielder @misc20 @Kvon @FirehawkRaptor @DarkPuffin @EagerNicol @LovelyRails

The winner of Snowdrop is AMZmon!

I'll set up the crossroads and update the new dragon and questions.
~they/them~
1 2 ... 210 211 212 213 214 ... 305 306