Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] ColiServices - [OPEN] -
1 2 ... 152 153 154 155 156 ... 826 827
@Kedreeva Cr on the way
@Kedreeva Cr on the way
@Lagertha1

gonna be starting your hour in the cp soon!
@Lagertha1

gonna be starting your hour in the cp soon!
AM3cfpc.png
joru
they/them
@Wolfish
thanks, sorry for slow response, been busy
@Wolfish
thanks, sorry for slow response, been busy
@capesncrosshairs

Hello, I'll be doing your 30 mins in Redrock shortly :)
@capesncrosshairs

Hello, I'll be doing your 30 mins in Redrock shortly :)
@Lagertha1 finished! crs coming shortly
@Lagertha1 finished! crs coming shortly
AM3cfpc.png
joru
they/them
@youngking5656
I can level all three, send them over when you’re able to ^^
@youngking5656
I can level all three, send them over when you’re able to ^^
ew9u8Xp.png
@capesncrosshairs

Finished your 30 mins, will be sending a CR in a moment :)
@capesncrosshairs

Finished your 30 mins, will be sending a CR in a moment :)
@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @FallingStar275 @Kura3 @Meowruff @caedis @shadowedwolf @Hideki @AimzVador @blackcat886 @Starstream @EmeraldHalftail @Vianti @KitsaRosethorn @Hyleoroi @cytotoxic @Wolfish @Rosecrimson
Fodder Training

Hi, I would like to get 8 dragons leveled to 10. This would need to be done before the end of the week as this is going towards some of the Nature's events.

One question too is about this, "We will be ready to accept additional orders from you when your orders have cleared from the spreadsheet."

I am a bit confused on what you mean by cleared from the spreadsheet. Does that mean when my first order is done? Or is there a specific time you clear the spreadsheet of a person's finished order?
@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @FallingStar275 @Kura3 @Meowruff @caedis @shadowedwolf @Hideki @AimzVador @blackcat886 @Starstream @EmeraldHalftail @Vianti @KitsaRosethorn @Hyleoroi @cytotoxic @Wolfish @Rosecrimson
Fodder Training

Hi, I would like to get 8 dragons leveled to 10. This would need to be done before the end of the week as this is going towards some of the Nature's events.

One question too is about this, "We will be ready to accept additional orders from you when your orders have cleared from the spreadsheet."

I am a bit confused on what you mean by cleared from the spreadsheet. Does that mean when my first order is done? Or is there a specific time you clear the spreadsheet of a person's finished order?
c6b764d732.gif
@Kikaharu Hi there, thank you for ordering. I will get that put down now and team members will pick it up when they can.

In reply to your question, you are free to Order again once your previous order has been completed.
(It does not need to have been removed from the spreadsheet, Just completed :) )
Hope this helps and apologies for the confusion. I shall edit that part just now
@Kikaharu Hi there, thank you for ordering. I will get that put down now and team members will pick it up when they can.

In reply to your question, you are free to Order again once your previous order has been completed.
(It does not need to have been removed from the spreadsheet, Just completed :) )
Hope this helps and apologies for the confusion. I shall edit that part just now
nm3rOUz.png
@Kikaharu

I can grab 2 of your dragons!
@Kikaharu

I can grab 2 of your dragons!
1 2 ... 152 153 154 155 156 ... 826 827