Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] ColiServices - [OPEN] -
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 826 827
@Kikaharu
I can level 4 of your dragons, send them over when you're able to ^^
@Kikaharu
I can level 4 of your dragons, send them over when you're able to ^^
ew9u8Xp.png
@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @caedis @Kura3 @Cethosia @ShadowedWolf @AimzVador @Starstream @cytotoxic @KitsaRosethorn @Hyleoroi @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @joruney

Hello! May I request 30 minutes in Volcanic Vents (that is the name, right?) Thank you!
@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @caedis @Kura3 @Cethosia @ShadowedWolf @AimzVador @Starstream @cytotoxic @KitsaRosethorn @Hyleoroi @EmeraldHalftail @Wolfish @Syntax @blackcat886 @joruney

Hello! May I request 30 minutes in Volcanic Vents (that is the name, right?) Thank you!
@aelith
Hello~ I'm pinging you again to let you know I claimed your remaining 4x fodder from your order here yesterday just in case you missed the original ping. ^^
@aelith
Hello~ I'm pinging you again to let you know I claimed your remaining 4x fodder from your order here yesterday just in case you missed the original ping. ^^

She/Her || FR +3
G1s For Sale
@Kikaharu

I believe that leave 2 left. I can take care of that for you.
@Kikaharu

I believe that leave 2 left. I can take care of that for you.
lightsaber_escalation_badge_4_angled.png
oPB9fij.png
@Emmie

headed back to the pools for 2 hours for you :)!
@Emmie

headed back to the pools for 2 hours for you :)!
AM3cfpc.png
joru
they/them
@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @FallingStar275 @Kura3 @Meowruff @caedis @shadowedwolf @Hideki @AimzVador @blackcat886 @Starstream @EmeraldHalftail @Vianti @KitsaRosethorn @Hyleoroi @cytotoxic @Wolfish @Rosecrimson

May I ask for 8 more level 10 fodder training? (My first order was finished.)

Again would have to be done before the week ends as it's for Nature. Thanks for reading. And if any of you do pick it up thank you. :)
@CheshireCatUk1 @nonbinarytentoo @FallingStar275 @Kura3 @Meowruff @caedis @shadowedwolf @Hideki @AimzVador @blackcat886 @Starstream @EmeraldHalftail @Vianti @KitsaRosethorn @Hyleoroi @cytotoxic @Wolfish @Rosecrimson

May I ask for 8 more level 10 fodder training? (My first order was finished.)

Again would have to be done before the week ends as it's for Nature. Thanks for reading. And if any of you do pick it up thank you. :)
c6b764d732.gif
@Emmie

finished! crs headed your way shortly!
@Emmie

finished! crs headed your way shortly!
AM3cfpc.png
joru
they/them
@Akumasfate

headed to the grove for an hour for you! :)
@Akumasfate

headed to the grove for an hour for you! :)
AM3cfpc.png
joru
they/them
@Qapla

Hello! I'm claiming 2 of your hours in the Arena! :D
@Qapla

Hello! I'm claiming 2 of your hours in the Arena! :D
@Akumasfate

finished your hour in the grove! sending crs shortly!
@Akumasfate

finished your hour in the grove! sending crs shortly!
AM3cfpc.png
joru
they/them
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 826 827