Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 422 423 424 425 426 ... 462 463
uh Snuper's Suhyun got me

help?
uh Snuper's Suhyun got me

help?
jt3PpxV.png
@IzzyThyPotato i loved call call call i hope they keep doing more upbeat songs
woozi said they're prepping for a comeback too im hype
@IzzyThyPotato i loved call call call i hope they keep doing more upbeat songs
woozi said they're prepping for a comeback too im hype
why is bts's jin so full of himself when it comes to his looks? it's getting old dude
why is bts's jin so full of himself when it comes to his looks? it's getting old dude
RhhKoRj.gif
@VlXX

sooo this might just be how i interpret it but i always thought Jin was joking/doing it to make the members laugh ghfjksfd i mean i'm sure he knows he's gorgeous but the other members' reactions are always priceless

i totally get where you're coming from tho
@VlXX

sooo this might just be how i interpret it but i always thought Jin was joking/doing it to make the members laugh ghfjksfd i mean i'm sure he knows he's gorgeous but the other members' reactions are always priceless

i totally get where you're coming from tho
tumblr_o5605efB1r1rdx0h0o7_540.gif
@OhDaddy legendary username
@OhDaddy legendary username
@VlXX p sure he's just joking with the like way that he says it. he knows he's handsome and he's chill with it, but he does make jokes about it to wind his members up. i dont think it's a case of him being full of himself

it's kinda like jaehwan's Im Adorable Arent I So Adorable thing like starlights know it's a joke but ive had my friends be like "wth why is he so loud about the cute thing" not getting that it's banter

so yeah,,

sidenote @OhDaddy long time no see how's things?
@VlXX p sure he's just joking with the like way that he says it. he knows he's handsome and he's chill with it, but he does make jokes about it to wind his members up. i dont think it's a case of him being full of himself

it's kinda like jaehwan's Im Adorable Arent I So Adorable thing like starlights know it's a joke but ive had my friends be like "wth why is he so loud about the cute thing" not getting that it's banter

so yeah,,

sidenote @OhDaddy long time no see how's things?
ePOliyb.pngspaaaace
mtHAEL4.pngspaaaace
tqGkHih.pngspaaaace
rUoKR6y.pngspaaaace
IrmwTXC.pngspaaaace
qKZAaLK.pngrOmZsMq.pngNHnRMJ2.png8KNFjaF.pngQJAOLGp.pngI1EqHDk.pngFRFriVl.pngliXoQQI.pngFRbWiYH.png
mz77kVn.png
@whopocalypse thank u hdfjhgf

@BlockBBastarz hello~ things are going well, i low-key dropped FR for discord by accident so i'm no where near as active as i used to be Whoops, i want to play this game again tbh. i got to a point where i was Just using FR to talk to friends but then they all went to discord and i did too,,, i still gotta finish my fandragons pls me. how have u been?

Also i lov BTS's new album esp the intro bless taehyung
@whopocalypse thank u hdfjhgf

@BlockBBastarz hello~ things are going well, i low-key dropped FR for discord by accident so i'm no where near as active as i used to be Whoops, i want to play this game again tbh. i got to a point where i was Just using FR to talk to friends but then they all went to discord and i did too,,, i still gotta finish my fandragons pls me. how have u been?

Also i lov BTS's new album esp the intro bless taehyung
@OhDaddy ahh i getcha see i lowkey dropped fr because my laptop broke sobs but i am now Back and planning my first fandragon of my return :^)
@OhDaddy ahh i getcha see i lowkey dropped fr because my laptop broke sobs but i am now Back and planning my first fandragon of my return :^)
ePOliyb.pngspaaaace
mtHAEL4.pngspaaaace
tqGkHih.pngspaaaace
rUoKR6y.pngspaaaace
IrmwTXC.pngspaaaace
qKZAaLK.pngrOmZsMq.pngNHnRMJ2.png8KNFjaF.pngQJAOLGp.pngI1EqHDk.pngFRFriVl.pngliXoQQI.pngFRbWiYH.png
mz77kVn.png
@BlockBBastarz

ahh rip T^T tho i'm glad you're back~ i wanna return at some point and cleanse my lair tbh, maybe get started on a fanderg since my last one failed miserably

hey what's your fandragon for btw?
@BlockBBastarz

ahh rip T^T tho i'm glad you're back~ i wanna return at some point and cleanse my lair tbh, maybe get started on a fanderg since my last one failed miserably

hey what's your fandragon for btw?
@OhDaddy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41343025] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413431/41343025_350.png[/img] [/url] her name is starlight she is my vixx baby she is here solely because i saw a skin i really liked and decided i needed it hell yeah
@OhDaddy

41343025_350.png

her name is starlight she is my vixx baby she is here solely because i saw a skin i really liked and decided i needed it hell yeah
ePOliyb.pngspaaaace
mtHAEL4.pngspaaaace
tqGkHih.pngspaaaace
rUoKR6y.pngspaaaace
IrmwTXC.pngspaaaace
mz77kVn.png
1 2 ... 422 423 424 425 426 ... 462 463