Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 423 424 425 426 427 ... 462 463
@BlockBBastarz

oh my she's gorgeous!!! i think the biggest thing i'll regret about moving to discord is ALL the festival skins i've missed,,, including my own shadow festival rip

anyways i lov her~
@BlockBBastarz

oh my she's gorgeous!!! i think the biggest thing i'll regret about moving to discord is ALL the festival skins i've missed,,, including my own shadow festival rip

anyways i lov her~
tumblr_o5605efB1r1rdx0h0o7_540.gif
jin is mr worldwide handsome

also i still havent gave vixx a good listen someone slide in my dm's with good content i am alwayssss looking for new groups. im not into the whole fandom war thing i think it's stupid when there are so many hard working, talented groups

but who is still alive after jungkook's shirt lift let me KNOW bc im nOT
jin is mr worldwide handsome

also i still havent gave vixx a good listen someone slide in my dm's with good content i am alwayssss looking for new groups. im not into the whole fandom war thing i think it's stupid when there are so many hard working, talented groups

but who is still alive after jungkook's shirt lift let me KNOW bc im nOT
loving hoseok hours → open
LVZVh3h.jpg
@gavvywavoo

first of all- welcome to flight rising! I hope u enjoy your time in dragon hell with the rest of us

also hi I love Seventeen they're my favourite, I'm a Minghao stan!
@gavvywavoo

first of all- welcome to flight rising! I hope u enjoy your time in dragon hell with the rest of us

also hi I love Seventeen they're my favourite, I'm a Minghao stan!
jt3PpxV.png
@gavvywavoo u like seungkwan and vixx i like you (honestly choosing one vixx bias is hell taek is my ult but all of them are my bias wreckers and i mean like threatening to be my ults every single one of them,,,, such good lads sobs)

welcome to the thread !!

also @jungkook if u need vixx help i am Here i have links and recommendations of stuff to watch that will keep u busy for Weeks
@gavvywavoo u like seungkwan and vixx i like you (honestly choosing one vixx bias is hell taek is my ult but all of them are my bias wreckers and i mean like threatening to be my ults every single one of them,,,, such good lads sobs)

welcome to the thread !!

also @jungkook if u need vixx help i am Here i have links and recommendations of stuff to watch that will keep u busy for Weeks
ePOliyb.pngspaaaace
mtHAEL4.pngspaaaace
tqGkHih.pngspaaaace
rUoKR6y.pngspaaaace
IrmwTXC.pngspaaaace
qKZAaLK.pngrOmZsMq.pngNHnRMJ2.png8KNFjaF.pngQJAOLGp.pngI1EqHDk.pngFRFriVl.pngliXoQQI.pngFRbWiYH.png
mz77kVn.png
[quote name="gavvywavoo" date="2018-05-21 23:29:02" ] and j-hope could [REDACTED] [cash register noise x2] [explosions] me [/quote] YES HOBI IS MY ULT BIAS also i luv Minghao what a freaking angel @BlockBBastarz yessss hmu with that quality content
gavvywavoo wrote on 2018-05-21 23:29:02:

and j-hope could [REDACTED] [cash register noise x2] [explosions] me

YES HOBI IS MY ULT BIAS
also i luv Minghao what a freaking angel

@BlockBBastarz yessss hmu with that quality content
loving hoseok hours → open
LVZVh3h.jpg
@jungkook prepare ur dms and ur mind bc i talk a Lot when i show ppl stuff abt my ult groups lmao get ready
@jungkook prepare ur dms and ur mind bc i talk a Lot when i show ppl stuff abt my ult groups lmao get ready
ePOliyb.pngspaaaace
mtHAEL4.pngspaaaace
tqGkHih.pngspaaaace
rUoKR6y.pngspaaaace
IrmwTXC.pngspaaaace
qKZAaLK.pngrOmZsMq.pngNHnRMJ2.png8KNFjaF.pngQJAOLGp.pngI1EqHDk.pngFRFriVl.pngliXoQQI.pngFRbWiYH.png
mz77kVn.png
Just gonna slide up in here
And say hello
and that I would make a list of groups I like but it's so long it's not even funny, but I will say currently the groups I listen to the most are probably NCT, Monsta X, Seventeen, Winner, iKON. Those aren't necessarily my favorite groups either cause I'm so horribly multifandom it hurts.
Just gonna slide up in here
And say hello
and that I would make a list of groups I like but it's so long it's not even funny, but I will say currently the groups I listen to the most are probably NCT, Monsta X, Seventeen, Winner, iKON. Those aren't necessarily my favorite groups either cause I'm so horribly multifandom it hurts.
HhbT9k1.gif
@yukhei how did u get that username omg i love my big dumb son lucas
@yukhei how did u get that username omg i love my big dumb son lucas
hi im kida | 26 | he/him | i like kpop
+3 FR (EST)

Qm53q0n.gifTJUR0nH.pngFfDZyVU.png
  • i accept all friend requests!
  • none of my lore is finished
hey guys, it'd be wonderful if you could go give some love and support to kim minsung (former toppdogg member, 'hansol') on instagram, as he's going through a lot right now and isn't exactly in a great mental state.
@/another_930615
hey guys, it'd be wonderful if you could go give some love and support to kim minsung (former toppdogg member, 'hansol') on instagram, as he's going through a lot right now and isn't exactly in a great mental state.
@/another_930615
hi im kida | 26 | he/him | i like kpop
+3 FR (EST)

Qm53q0n.gifTJUR0nH.pngFfDZyVU.png
  • i accept all friend requests!
  • none of my lore is finished
@thughyung tbh idk how I got it it wasn't taken so I swooped on it. Also you have a new follower on tumblr, I thought I'd give you the heads up.
Also I saw stuff on my dash about Minsung, I hope he gets better because no one deserves to deal with that kind of stuff.
@thughyung tbh idk how I got it it wasn't taken so I swooped on it. Also you have a new follower on tumblr, I thought I'd give you the heads up.
Also I saw stuff on my dash about Minsung, I hope he gets better because no one deserves to deal with that kind of stuff.
HhbT9k1.gif
1 2 ... 423 424 425 426 427 ... 462 463