Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 421 422 423 424 425 ... 462 463
@BlockBBastarz
Yeah it's similar to Tumble in some wys and that's not a good thing. Humanity is just going down him man.

Also this isn't important but I really need to save up on gold and gems x3 I need to buy Skyway's Gene (one is Tapir and it was only 170,000 something and I would have had enough if I hADN'T BOUGHT ALL THOSE ACCESSORIES.
@BlockBBastarz
Yeah it's similar to Tumble in some wys and that's not a good thing. Humanity is just going down him man.

Also this isn't important but I really need to save up on gold and gems x3 I need to buy Skyway's Gene (one is Tapir and it was only 170,000 something and I would have had enough if I hADN'T BOUGHT ALL THOSE ACCESSORIES.
Jqlkxca.png
Also @/Bastarz we're the same ageish?
Also @/Bastarz we're the same ageish?
Jqlkxca.png
@SaaviBloodfang tumblr is/was its own hell i dont rly know how it's going anymore i remade my acc on there to like pile all my everything i like in one place lmao

also are we ??? i usually feel kinda old on this site even tho i know there Are people older than me but in general anyone over 20 is surprising to people (both on here and on stan twt actually lmao)
@SaaviBloodfang tumblr is/was its own hell i dont rly know how it's going anymore i remade my acc on there to like pile all my everything i like in one place lmao

also are we ??? i usually feel kinda old on this site even tho i know there Are people older than me but in general anyone over 20 is surprising to people (both on here and on stan twt actually lmao)
ePOliyb.pngspaaaace
mtHAEL4.pngspaaaace
tqGkHih.pngspaaaace
rUoKR6y.pngspaaaace
IrmwTXC.pngspaaaace
qKZAaLK.pngrOmZsMq.pngNHnRMJ2.png8KNFjaF.pngQJAOLGp.pngI1EqHDk.pngFRFriVl.pngliXoQQI.pngFRbWiYH.png
mz77kVn.png
@BlockBBastarz
I'm 21 I think you might be a bit older than me x3
@BlockBBastarz
I'm 21 I think you might be a bit older than me x3
Jqlkxca.png
@SaaviBloodfang im 21 but my birthday's in february lol
@SaaviBloodfang im 21 but my birthday's in february lol
ePOliyb.pngspaaaace
mtHAEL4.pngspaaaace
tqGkHih.pngspaaaace
rUoKR6y.pngspaaaace
IrmwTXC.pngspaaaace
qKZAaLK.pngrOmZsMq.pngNHnRMJ2.png8KNFjaF.pngQJAOLGp.pngI1EqHDk.pngFRFriVl.pngliXoQQI.pngFRbWiYH.png
mz77kVn.png
namjoon. GLOWS. he glows he literally glows im sorry this is all i can thikn of right now im so ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ???? ? ? ? ? ? im so????? i love him. i love bts.
namjoon. GLOWS. he glows he literally glows im sorry this is all i can thikn of right now im so ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ???? ? ? ? ? ? im so????? i love him. i love bts.
.....................nct y;all please...........

also bts is poppin and im so happy for them
.....................nct y;all please...........

also bts is poppin and im so happy for them
xpxalNl.gif
@Endora cAn't u See now....Ncity in the House
@Endora cAn't u See now....Ncity in the House
@BlockBBastarz
NO WAY ME TOO. WHAT DAY?

@chimmy
YAAAAS he's beautiful! He's my ult bias <3
@BlockBBastarz
NO WAY ME TOO. WHAT DAY?

@chimmy
YAAAAS he's beautiful! He's my ult bias <3
Jqlkxca.png
My thoughts on the BTS censoring;

I don't think there's a right or wrong side to this argument. I understand why the stations are censoring, if it does get interpreted the wrong way and people complain, that's bad for the station, it's easier to not take the risk. HOWEVER I don't think censoring is a perfect solution- if people hear it censored, then listen to the original song, they'll make the assumption, without knowing that it's just a harmless word in another language that happens to sound like an American slur. I understand arguments on both sides and it comes down to a 'lesser of two evils' thing- like I'd rather have stupidly censored Bangtan on radio than none at all.

I do think it's odd this is only coming up now and not during occasions where DNA or Mic Drop or other BTS/kpop songs were played.

On the topic of BTS- the whole LY:Tear album is amazing. I LOVE 134340. It's like Pied Pipers older cousin and I'm here for it. I also really love Anpanman.

To mention things other than BTS- NCT and Seventeen. Seventeen released the mv for their jpn debut, Call Call Call. Oh my god it's amazing?!??!? They all sound and look amazing. NCT 127's jpn debut mini album came out too! I still love chain but all the other songs are great! I don't listen to Limitless jpn ver though. I adore Come Back, it's perfect.
My thoughts on the BTS censoring;

I don't think there's a right or wrong side to this argument. I understand why the stations are censoring, if it does get interpreted the wrong way and people complain, that's bad for the station, it's easier to not take the risk. HOWEVER I don't think censoring is a perfect solution- if people hear it censored, then listen to the original song, they'll make the assumption, without knowing that it's just a harmless word in another language that happens to sound like an American slur. I understand arguments on both sides and it comes down to a 'lesser of two evils' thing- like I'd rather have stupidly censored Bangtan on radio than none at all.

I do think it's odd this is only coming up now and not during occasions where DNA or Mic Drop or other BTS/kpop songs were played.

On the topic of BTS- the whole LY:Tear album is amazing. I LOVE 134340. It's like Pied Pipers older cousin and I'm here for it. I also really love Anpanman.

To mention things other than BTS- NCT and Seventeen. Seventeen released the mv for their jpn debut, Call Call Call. Oh my god it's amazing?!??!? They all sound and look amazing. NCT 127's jpn debut mini album came out too! I still love chain but all the other songs are great! I don't listen to Limitless jpn ver though. I adore Come Back, it's perfect.
jt3PpxV.png
1 2 ... 421 422 423 424 425 ... 462 463