Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Sides Of The River (IC thread)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43
Nettlepaw|Mountainclan apprentice NPC|Croweyes

Nettlepaw purrs, sitting down. "Nope! No more objections! Just make sure I get to go with my siblings."

Featherstar|Sunclan leader|Cinderpaw

"Oh, Cinderpaw, hello" meowed Featherstar as she padded past the twolegplace. "Who's this? A new friend?" Her long, fluffy tail swished slightly above the ground, thankfully not picking up any dirt.

She leaps onto the fence, not even glancing at the monster. "Don't worry. It won't wake up unless it eats a twoleg." she meowed, looking down at Cinderpaw with a steady gaze, before glancing at Chalky.

"You're Cinderpaws friend? Well, any friend of my clanmate is a friend of mine." she purred. "So there's a new clan." she meowed. "I heard your conversation. better to have conversations like that where nobody else can hear."

her gaze followed Chalky as they moved about. "Tell me about this clan."
Nettlepaw|Mountainclan apprentice NPC|Croweyes

Nettlepaw purrs, sitting down. "Nope! No more objections! Just make sure I get to go with my siblings."

Featherstar|Sunclan leader|Cinderpaw

"Oh, Cinderpaw, hello" meowed Featherstar as she padded past the twolegplace. "Who's this? A new friend?" Her long, fluffy tail swished slightly above the ground, thankfully not picking up any dirt.

She leaps onto the fence, not even glancing at the monster. "Don't worry. It won't wake up unless it eats a twoleg." she meowed, looking down at Cinderpaw with a steady gaze, before glancing at Chalky.

"You're Cinderpaws friend? Well, any friend of my clanmate is a friend of mine." she purred. "So there's a new clan." she meowed. "I heard your conversation. better to have conversations like that where nobody else can hear."

her gaze followed Chalky as they moved about. "Tell me about this clan."
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
Cinderpaw | SunClan App.
Chalky | Kittypet.

Cinderpaw fluffs up at her leader's voice. Quick! Think up an excuse for not training!

"Hello, Featherstar..." She mumbles, dipping her head in respect. "I was just.... out collecting catmint, for Lightningpaw."

Next to her, Chalky does the same, a little awkwardly, deep blue eyes firmly affixed on the white she-cat's paws instead of her face.

"Well, er... Featherstar," they begin, padding faster to keep up with her long, athletic strides. "There's two camps, I think. Two groups. Rookstar goes between them, from what I hear..."

Cinderpaw trots behind them as they descend from the Twoleg nest and enter a more thickly forested territory. Low leaves brush against her whiskers.

"They're all strong, wiry cats. Chosen for their meanness, or made mean, by the way they look. Scars everywhere." Chalky seems at ease with Featherstar, likely because of her warm welcome of him. Their mew drops some of its usual wariness. "Don't look well-fed. They like to try and claw me out, say I'm better off with them, have no choice, you know? But they don't come into my Twoleg's nest, they don't."
Cinderpaw | SunClan App.
Chalky | Kittypet.

Cinderpaw fluffs up at her leader's voice. Quick! Think up an excuse for not training!

"Hello, Featherstar..." She mumbles, dipping her head in respect. "I was just.... out collecting catmint, for Lightningpaw."

Next to her, Chalky does the same, a little awkwardly, deep blue eyes firmly affixed on the white she-cat's paws instead of her face.

"Well, er... Featherstar," they begin, padding faster to keep up with her long, athletic strides. "There's two camps, I think. Two groups. Rookstar goes between them, from what I hear..."

Cinderpaw trots behind them as they descend from the Twoleg nest and enter a more thickly forested territory. Low leaves brush against her whiskers.

"They're all strong, wiry cats. Chosen for their meanness, or made mean, by the way they look. Scars everywhere." Chalky seems at ease with Featherstar, likely because of her warm welcome of him. Their mew drops some of its usual wariness. "Don't look well-fed. They like to try and claw me out, say I'm better off with them, have no choice, you know? But they don't come into my Twoleg's nest, they don't."
Featherstar|Sunclan leader|Chalky, Cinderpaw

"Oh, I see, cinderpaw. You're finding new cats to join Sunclan. That's lovely, thank you!" She purrs, and stops walking for a moment. "These cats sound dangerous... Almost like they're all rouges, but then how does this 'Rookstar' have a connection with Starclan?"

She whirled around, abruptly pausing her walk. "You must tell me more, as much as you can. Where they live, who's in their clan, how they opperate, why they need two camps." she meowed. "everything."
Featherstar|Sunclan leader|Chalky, Cinderpaw

"Oh, I see, cinderpaw. You're finding new cats to join Sunclan. That's lovely, thank you!" She purrs, and stops walking for a moment. "These cats sound dangerous... Almost like they're all rouges, but then how does this 'Rookstar' have a connection with Starclan?"

She whirled around, abruptly pausing her walk. "You must tell me more, as much as you can. Where they live, who's in their clan, how they opperate, why they need two camps." she meowed. "everything."
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

Lucifer| Secondary camp deputy/Mountainclan | Reedpaw and Darkpaw

"Yes your two are dismissed , go ahead and take some food. There will be a hunting patrol later"she said flicking her tail to let the two apprentices go.

She decided to leave them, not really hungry and looked for a nice cozy spot to take a sunbath. After that she would probably challenge someone to fight to get her muscles warm.

Shujaa| Loner |open

Shujaa on the other hand was currently wandering through the Sunclans territory, he had heard of these infamous cats from the rogues and loners and he had spotted some of them, but never bothered to actually talk to one. Hearing how aggressive they were for their territory.

He passed through some trees to see if he could find something interesting, his search for knowledge would never be satisfied and who knows perhaps he meets one of these strange cats.
Lucifer| Secondary camp deputy/Mountainclan | Reedpaw and Darkpaw

"Yes your two are dismissed , go ahead and take some food. There will be a hunting patrol later"she said flicking her tail to let the two apprentices go.

She decided to leave them, not really hungry and looked for a nice cozy spot to take a sunbath. After that she would probably challenge someone to fight to get her muscles warm.

Shujaa| Loner |open

Shujaa on the other hand was currently wandering through the Sunclans territory, he had heard of these infamous cats from the rogues and loners and he had spotted some of them, but never bothered to actually talk to one. Hearing how aggressive they were for their territory.

He passed through some trees to see if he could find something interesting, his search for knowledge would never be satisfied and who knows perhaps he meets one of these strange cats.
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
Reedpaw|Mountainclan apprentice|darkpaw

Reedpaw grinned and glanced at Darkpaw. Instantly she leapt to her paws and shot towards the prey pile, only for Darkpaw to barrel into her. She stumbled, and he managed to dart ahead, only for her to slam into him, knocking him over.

Back and forth, they slammed into each other as they kept darting to the prey pile. Eventually, she managed to bump into him hard enough to stun him for just long enough to reach the prey pile. With a yowl of triumph, she grabbed the vole and carried it to a warm patch of sunlight.
Reedpaw|Mountainclan apprentice|darkpaw

Reedpaw grinned and glanced at Darkpaw. Instantly she leapt to her paws and shot towards the prey pile, only for Darkpaw to barrel into her. She stumbled, and he managed to dart ahead, only for her to slam into him, knocking him over.

Back and forth, they slammed into each other as they kept darting to the prey pile. Eventually, she managed to bump into him hard enough to stun him for just long enough to reach the prey pile. With a yowl of triumph, she grabbed the vole and carried it to a warm patch of sunlight.
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

Chalky | Kittypet.

Chalky spins to face Featherstar in the same way, but their expression is sheepish. "I... don't know anything else," they confess, glancing away. "And... I'm not one of yours, Featherstar. Don't mistake me for one."

Their tone becomes harsh at that last sentence, maybe a little too bitter than they'd expected it to be.
Chalky | Kittypet.

Chalky spins to face Featherstar in the same way, but their expression is sheepish. "I... don't know anything else," they confess, glancing away. "And... I'm not one of yours, Featherstar. Don't mistake me for one."

Their tone becomes harsh at that last sentence, maybe a little too bitter than they'd expected it to be.
Featherstar|Sunclan leader|Chalky

"Excuse me?" Featherstar asked, staring directly at Chalky. "I never said that you were a member of Sunclan. I simply thought Cinderpaw was attempting to recruit you. I never mistook you to be a member of my clan."

"Cinderpaw, let's go back to camp." she meowed, turning to Chalky. "And I suggest that you stay out of clan territory. You're lucky this is Sunclan territory and not Stoneclan territory."
Featherstar|Sunclan leader|Chalky

"Excuse me?" Featherstar asked, staring directly at Chalky. "I never said that you were a member of Sunclan. I simply thought Cinderpaw was attempting to recruit you. I never mistook you to be a member of my clan."

"Cinderpaw, let's go back to camp." she meowed, turning to Chalky. "And I suggest that you stay out of clan territory. You're lucky this is Sunclan territory and not Stoneclan territory."
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

Chalky | Kittypet.

"Don't mistake me for some cat who wants in with your clans, neither." Chalky's ears flick back, suddenly defensive. "And I don't go further than my Twoleg nest. I'm only this far because I'm walking with you."

With that, they turn and leave. What a useless day.

Cinderpaw | Sunclan App.

"Chalky doesn't mean that, you know..." Cinderpaw murmurs, watching the spotted cat leave, silver spots vanishing behind snarls of roots. "They're just a little... comfy. Let's, um,"

She raised her head, trying to fake pride and confidence, but her body feels empty. "Let's go, yeah."
Chalky | Kittypet.

"Don't mistake me for some cat who wants in with your clans, neither." Chalky's ears flick back, suddenly defensive. "And I don't go further than my Twoleg nest. I'm only this far because I'm walking with you."

With that, they turn and leave. What a useless day.

Cinderpaw | Sunclan App.

"Chalky doesn't mean that, you know..." Cinderpaw murmurs, watching the spotted cat leave, silver spots vanishing behind snarls of roots. "They're just a little... comfy. Let's, um,"

She raised her head, trying to fake pride and confidence, but her body feels empty. "Let's go, yeah."
[b]Waspstar | Stoneclan Leader | Aries[/b] Waspstar hurried after Aries, spotting the bandanna before the blind tom did. He hurried over to the tree, about to call Aries over when he figured it out for himself. He shot past Waspstar, and Waspstar tried to grab him before he started climbing. "Aries! Get down from there!" He shouted, seeing how badly the other cat was struggling. While he was not built for climbing, he leaped onto the trunk as well, his short limbs struggling to reach around the trunk. He swatted at Aries tail to get his attention, his hind legs scrabbling against the bark. "I'll get it for you! You're gonna fall!" Waspstar hissed through the effort of not falling himself, his body braced against the wind. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/FFjqOGX.png[/img][/center] [b]Bittenpaw | Stoneclan Apprentice | Stormpaw/Littlepaw[/b] Bittenpaw followed the other two cats quickly, not wanting to be left behind. "Maybe I won't catch a squirrel then..." they mumbled, a little intimidated by how apparently difficult squirrels were to catch. "I'll just stick with a mouse, since I don't know what I'm doing" they mewed, a little louder that time. They stumbled over some of the rocks as they scrambled down the hillside, most of the time completely missing ones on their left side and tripping. There were several close calls where they almost tumbled down the mountain. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/54nCl1L.png[/img][/center] [b]Shellbrook | Sunclan Warrior | Petaldawn/Swiftpaw[/b] Shellbrook flattened her ears, embarrassed she had asked something so personal. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked," she whispered, noticing Swiftpaw. Her entire posture changed at the sight of the apprentice, and she quickly resumed her usual stoic nature. "Hello Swiftpaw," she mewed calmly, all trace of her previous emotions gone. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/hQi6INp.png[/img][/center] [b]Salmon/Salmonnose | Sunclan Warrior | Vulpes/Open[/b] "I'm not your sister, don't call me that," Salmon hissed, padding away from the river with the rogue. This was already exhausting, why did she have to be the one to find this obnoxious cat? They padded into the Sunclan camp, and Salmon looked around. "Does anyone know where Featherstar is?" She shouted, not caring that most cats were in their own conversations. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/bS0Lbdc.png[/img][/center] [b]Roundpaw | Mountainclan Apprentice | Rookstar/Open[/b] Roundpaw followed the leader obediently, her claws still unsheathed. She wanted to look at least a little scary. She got many strange looks from the cats here, and she noticed there were a lot less cats in this camp than the last one she had been at. They really were elite. Gazing at her paws sheepishly, she did not notice when Rookstar stopped and she bumped head first into the tree. The soft moss meant it did not hurt very much, but her pelt prickled with shame as she heard quiet snickers. She glanced up at Rookstar, watching what he was doing closely. She struggled onto her hind legs, glad there was a tree for her to balance on. It took only a few seconds of standing like that for her hind legs to begin shaking with the effort. "I have claws..." she whispered, Rookstar's words sending a jolt of fear through her, "Please don't get rid of me." She started pulling the moss off to demonstrate, her trimmed claws just enough to get it to peel from the bark. Soon she had a pile almost as big as her next to her, and she was panting from the effort of standing for so long. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/LA9SS7f.png[/img][/center] [b]Chinookbreeze | Mountainclan Med Cat | Luckleap[/b] Chinookbreeze perked up, glancing around to check if anyone was watching them. He leaned in close to the kits, his eyes twinkling mischievously. "Would you... like to come to Mountainclan?!" he asked, his voice raising in excitement as he leaped back up, eagerly awaiting the kits response. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dQwArHL.png[/img][/center] [b]Stumptail | Mountainclan Warrior NPC | Croweyes/Nettlepaw[/b] Stumptail watched the fight with a bored expression, his shortened tail thumbing against the ground rhythmically. He stood when he saw it was over and looked down at Nettlepaw. "You fought well," he mewed, dipping his head. He cast a side glance at Croweyes, his eyes burning. Purposefully ignoring her question, he began to pad away, looking down at Nettlepaw. "Of course we can train. I saw some techniques that needed a bit of work"
Waspstar | Stoneclan Leader | Aries

Waspstar hurried after Aries, spotting the bandanna before the blind tom did. He hurried over to the tree, about to call Aries over when he figured it out for himself. He shot past Waspstar, and Waspstar tried to grab him before he started climbing.

"Aries! Get down from there!" He shouted, seeing how badly the other cat was struggling. While he was not built for climbing, he leaped onto the trunk as well, his short limbs struggling to reach around the trunk. He swatted at Aries tail to get his attention, his hind legs scrabbling against the bark.

"I'll get it for you! You're gonna fall!" Waspstar hissed through the effort of not falling himself, his body braced against the wind.
FFjqOGX.png

Bittenpaw | Stoneclan Apprentice | Stormpaw/Littlepaw

Bittenpaw followed the other two cats quickly, not wanting to be left behind. "Maybe I won't catch a squirrel then..." they mumbled, a little intimidated by how apparently difficult squirrels were to catch. "I'll just stick with a mouse, since I don't know what I'm doing" they mewed, a little louder that time. They stumbled over some of the rocks as they scrambled down the hillside, most of the time completely missing ones on their left side and tripping. There were several close calls where they almost tumbled down the mountain.
54nCl1L.png

Shellbrook | Sunclan Warrior | Petaldawn/Swiftpaw

Shellbrook flattened her ears, embarrassed she had asked something so personal. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked," she whispered, noticing Swiftpaw. Her entire posture changed at the sight of the apprentice, and she quickly resumed her usual stoic nature. "Hello Swiftpaw," she mewed calmly, all trace of her previous emotions gone.
hQi6INp.png

Salmon/Salmonnose | Sunclan Warrior | Vulpes/Open

"I'm not your sister, don't call me that," Salmon hissed, padding away from the river with the rogue. This was already exhausting, why did she have to be the one to find this obnoxious cat?

They padded into the Sunclan camp, and Salmon looked around. "Does anyone know where Featherstar is?" She shouted, not caring that most cats were in their own conversations.
bS0Lbdc.png

Roundpaw | Mountainclan Apprentice | Rookstar/Open

Roundpaw followed the leader obediently, her claws still unsheathed. She wanted to look at least a little scary. She got many strange looks from the cats here, and she noticed there were a lot less cats in this camp than the last one she had been at. They really were elite.

Gazing at her paws sheepishly, she did not notice when Rookstar stopped and she bumped head first into the tree. The soft moss meant it did not hurt very much, but her pelt prickled with shame as she heard quiet snickers.

She glanced up at Rookstar, watching what he was doing closely. She struggled onto her hind legs, glad there was a tree for her to balance on. It took only a few seconds of standing like that for her hind legs to begin shaking with the effort. "I have claws..." she whispered, Rookstar's words sending a jolt of fear through her, "Please don't get rid of me."

She started pulling the moss off to demonstrate, her trimmed claws just enough to get it to peel from the bark. Soon she had a pile almost as big as her next to her, and she was panting from the effort of standing for so long.
LA9SS7f.png

Chinookbreeze | Mountainclan Med Cat | Luckleap

Chinookbreeze perked up, glancing around to check if anyone was watching them. He leaned in close to the kits, his eyes twinkling mischievously. "Would you... like to come to Mountainclan?!" he asked, his voice raising in excitement as he leaped back up, eagerly awaiting the kits response.
dQwArHL.png

Stumptail | Mountainclan Warrior NPC | Croweyes/Nettlepaw

Stumptail watched the fight with a bored expression, his shortened tail thumbing against the ground rhythmically. He stood when he saw it was over and looked down at Nettlepaw. "You fought well," he mewed, dipping his head. He cast a side glance at Croweyes, his eyes burning. Purposefully ignoring her question, he began to pad away, looking down at Nettlepaw. "Of course we can train. I saw some techniques that needed a bit of work"
q6DQYQr.jpg
[b]Stormpaw | Stoneclan Apprentice | Bittenpaw, Littlepaw[/b] Stormpaw watches Bittenpaw play slip n' slide with some rocks, their expression characteristically blank, before jogging their way over to Bittenpaw's left and leaning up so their clanmate can stand up fully, playfully flicking their friends nose with their ear. "There you are," they say peppily, flashing a smile towards Littlepaw from over Bittenpaw's flank. "Your paws must be quite bruised." Their tone is tender and curious, and they squint towards the grass-speckled slope of the mountain. "We'd best start being more hush-hush at this point, I'm picking up on some prey noises!" [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=179582][img]https://i.imgur.com/FSG3LHi.png[/img][/url][/center]
Stormpaw | Stoneclan Apprentice | Bittenpaw, Littlepaw

Stormpaw watches Bittenpaw play slip n' slide with some rocks, their expression characteristically blank, before jogging their way over to Bittenpaw's left and leaning up so their clanmate can stand up fully, playfully flicking their friends nose with their ear. "There you are," they say peppily, flashing a smile towards Littlepaw from over Bittenpaw's flank. "Your paws must be quite bruised." Their tone is tender and curious, and they squint towards the grass-speckled slope of the mountain. "We'd best start being more hush-hush at this point, I'm picking up on some prey noises!"
FSG3LHi.png
tumblr_inline_p8ofjnTKd81u2mdgr_540.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43