Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Sides Of The River (IC thread)
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Sunspot | MountainClan Queen | MountainClan Nursery | Tigress, Kits, open

The sun sat low in the sky for the two she-cats. Sunspot, now very tired, resting her head on Tigress' paws, drifting off to sleep. Little Daykit was asleep, looking finally at peace with the painfully twisted leg. Sprucekit had climbed his way up onto the pretty brown-she cat next to his mother, pressing his nose into her fur and kneading her until he too got some sleep.

With all the cats piled onto poor Tigerleap, a patrol would be rough. The already milky scent of the place eased a relaxed feeling for all the cats inside it. The only kit awake was Goosekit, who was blindly nudging her way around the nursery.

Sunspot | MountainClan Queen | MountainClan Nursery | Tigress, Kits, open

The sun sat low in the sky for the two she-cats. Sunspot, now very tired, resting her head on Tigress' paws, drifting off to sleep. Little Daykit was asleep, looking finally at peace with the painfully twisted leg. Sprucekit had climbed his way up onto the pretty brown-she cat next to his mother, pressing his nose into her fur and kneading her until he too got some sleep.

With all the cats piled onto poor Tigerleap, a patrol would be rough. The already milky scent of the place eased a relaxed feeling for all the cats inside it. The only kit awake was Goosekit, who was blindly nudging her way around the nursery.

kei4B33.png
Tigress stared at Sunspot who was sleeping on her paw, she could also feel Sprucekit laying on her back. Unable to move, since she didnt want them to wake up, she continued to lay down and fell asleep after a while too.
Tigress stared at Sunspot who was sleeping on her paw, she could also feel Sprucekit laying on her back. Unable to move, since she didnt want them to wake up, she continued to lay down and fell asleep after a while too.
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
Petaldawn - SunClan Warrior - Open, Swiftpaw

Petaldawn gave Snakestrike one last nuzzle before he left - a hunting patrol, he’d said. She watched him go fondly, then turned her attention to the camp. She smiled as she saw Oddpaw pestering his mentor. She’d have to speak with him later - she wanted to hear how his training was going.
Her eyes wandered over the camp, looking to see if Swiftpaw was up and about. She had promised to take her back to the hare hills today, if she’d wanted.
She wondered if Shellbrook would like to come along, too, or if she’d rather avoid the area for a while.

Oddpaw - SunClan Apprentice - Bunnytail

“Awesome!” Oddpaw bounced onto his toes, up and down, as he followed after Bunnytail to the training area. “What are you going to show me today?” He kept his eyes trained on Bunnytail, doing his best to stay on task. Movement caught his attention in the corner of his eye, and he jerked his head toward it despite his previous attempt at keeping focused on his mentor. It was a squirrel, hopping along the ground, stopping every now and then to scratch at the ground or nibble on seeds.
Oddpaw stopped, tail flicking, and changed course. He crouched down, eyes wide, and crept forward on too-large paws.
A stick cracked beneath him, and the squirrel came to attention. Oddpaw yowled in delight as it darted off, giving chase as quickly as he could.

(Just copy-pasting so it doesn’t get lost...)
Petaldawn - SunClan Warrior - Open, Swiftpaw

Petaldawn gave Snakestrike one last nuzzle before he left - a hunting patrol, he’d said. She watched him go fondly, then turned her attention to the camp. She smiled as she saw Oddpaw pestering his mentor. She’d have to speak with him later - she wanted to hear how his training was going.
Her eyes wandered over the camp, looking to see if Swiftpaw was up and about. She had promised to take her back to the hare hills today, if she’d wanted.
She wondered if Shellbrook would like to come along, too, or if she’d rather avoid the area for a while.

Oddpaw - SunClan Apprentice - Bunnytail

“Awesome!” Oddpaw bounced onto his toes, up and down, as he followed after Bunnytail to the training area. “What are you going to show me today?” He kept his eyes trained on Bunnytail, doing his best to stay on task. Movement caught his attention in the corner of his eye, and he jerked his head toward it despite his previous attempt at keeping focused on his mentor. It was a squirrel, hopping along the ground, stopping every now and then to scratch at the ground or nibble on seeds.
Oddpaw stopped, tail flicking, and changed course. He crouched down, eyes wide, and crept forward on too-large paws.
A stick cracked beneath him, and the squirrel came to attention. Oddpaw yowled in delight as it darted off, giving chase as quickly as he could.

(Just copy-pasting so it doesn’t get lost...)
Bunnytail | Sunclan deputy | Sunclan forest | Oddpaw

Bunnytail watched as her apprentice darted off and decided to sit down and wait for him to return.
Bunnytail | Sunclan deputy | Sunclan forest | Oddpaw

Bunnytail watched as her apprentice darted off and decided to sit down and wait for him to return.
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
Croweyes | Mountainclan Deputy | Rookstar

Crow listened carefully to Rookstar's explanation, eyes narrowing. She certainly didn't want to lose the deputy position she had worked and bled for, but she didn't want to hold back a fit apprentice either. Especially Nettlepaw; she would never admit it, but his nerve was amusing, and she had to respect him a bit for it. Still lost in thoight, she stretched her limbs out one more time, chasing away the last of her exhaustion. "That's not ideal." She commented, her tone still formal and respectful in contrast with her casual words.

Before she could try and come up with a solution, Rookstar was already suggesting one. His speed made her wonder if he had thoight about this possibility before, or if he just trusted his gut instinct that much. She purred slightly at the suggestion that she could be deputy of the main camp. "Perhaps That could work." She gave a slight grin, even as her mind was mulling over the possibility. "A good decision. I wouldn't trust Lucifer with much more than she has now." She admitted. She always felt like something was...off about the she-cat. It wasn't her harder temperment, Crow knew that much; she was used to cats like that.

When Rookstar stepped forward to look down on her, she met his gaze steadily, refusing to back down. "A spy?" She gave a slight nod. "That seems sensible. I still smell more like a rogue than part of a clan, and I doubt any of them have seen me." She was suddenly very glad that she never grew very close to a Mountainclan cat. She hasn't spent enough time around any individual to smell like them.
Croweyes | Mountainclan Deputy | Rookstar

Crow listened carefully to Rookstar's explanation, eyes narrowing. She certainly didn't want to lose the deputy position she had worked and bled for, but she didn't want to hold back a fit apprentice either. Especially Nettlepaw; she would never admit it, but his nerve was amusing, and she had to respect him a bit for it. Still lost in thoight, she stretched her limbs out one more time, chasing away the last of her exhaustion. "That's not ideal." She commented, her tone still formal and respectful in contrast with her casual words.

Before she could try and come up with a solution, Rookstar was already suggesting one. His speed made her wonder if he had thoight about this possibility before, or if he just trusted his gut instinct that much. She purred slightly at the suggestion that she could be deputy of the main camp. "Perhaps That could work." She gave a slight grin, even as her mind was mulling over the possibility. "A good decision. I wouldn't trust Lucifer with much more than she has now." She admitted. She always felt like something was...off about the she-cat. It wasn't her harder temperment, Crow knew that much; she was used to cats like that.

When Rookstar stepped forward to look down on her, she met his gaze steadily, refusing to back down. "A spy?" She gave a slight nod. "That seems sensible. I still smell more like a rogue than part of a clan, and I doubt any of them have seen me." She was suddenly very glad that she never grew very close to a Mountainclan cat. She hasn't spent enough time around any individual to smell like them.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Daisy|kittypet|shujja

She stared at the loner tom. "Thank you... I just want to get back to Rosie. If Lucifer gets to her before I do, she'll kill Rosie!" She leaned against the tom and started trying to move the both of them forwards.

Rookstar|Mountainclan leader|croweyes

the tom grinned. "Perfect! Meet me in my den tonight so we can discuss how long you'll be spying for. as for now, I should go assess nettlepaw." before he realized what he was doing, for a second, he pressed his nose to she-cats forehead, before jerking it away. Confused and surprised, he quickly left the den to find his weakest son.
Daisy|kittypet|shujja

She stared at the loner tom. "Thank you... I just want to get back to Rosie. If Lucifer gets to her before I do, she'll kill Rosie!" She leaned against the tom and started trying to move the both of them forwards.

Rookstar|Mountainclan leader|croweyes

the tom grinned. "Perfect! Meet me in my den tonight so we can discuss how long you'll be spying for. as for now, I should go assess nettlepaw." before he realized what he was doing, for a second, he pressed his nose to she-cats forehead, before jerking it away. Confused and surprised, he quickly left the den to find his weakest son.
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
Shujaa | Loner |Daisy

Shujaa nooded and tried to speed the pace for her, he doubt Lucifer would go after the she cats daughter after going the opposite way, but you never know. "Guide the way i don't really know where you live" he meowed
Shujaa | Loner |Daisy

Shujaa nooded and tried to speed the pace for her, he doubt Lucifer would go after the she cats daughter after going the opposite way, but you never know. "Guide the way i don't really know where you live" he meowed
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
((Galazy, are you planning to be Nettlepaw again?))

Croweyes | Mountainclan Deputy | Rookstar, Nettlepaw

Croweyes nodded again, more noticably this time. "Yes, Rookstar." She hoped it wasn't a huge length of time, not that she would voice any complaints if it was. If this was what it took to rise in power, she would spy on Sunclan for however long she was needed.

Crow blinked in surprise as a cool nose pressed against her fur, too shocked to protest or move. As she gathered herself, Rook was already moving away, stepping out of her den. Unsure of what to say, she simply watched him leave, head tilted curiously. That was...unexpected. She wasn't sure what to think. To her own surprise, the touch wasn't unwelcome. She doubted it was anything romantic; it was probably just habit. Still, she would do him the courtesy of keeping quiet. That moment felt too private to share anyways.

With nothing else to do, a very confused Croweyes padded out of the den to watch the assessment. She hoped Nettlepaw had the sense to hide the bedding from his leader before it was spotted. "Nettlepaw?" She called out as she left the den, seeing that Rookstar hadn't yelled for him yet. Now that she thought about it, that was probably her job anyways...
((Galazy, are you planning to be Nettlepaw again?))

Croweyes | Mountainclan Deputy | Rookstar, Nettlepaw

Croweyes nodded again, more noticably this time. "Yes, Rookstar." She hoped it wasn't a huge length of time, not that she would voice any complaints if it was. If this was what it took to rise in power, she would spy on Sunclan for however long she was needed.

Crow blinked in surprise as a cool nose pressed against her fur, too shocked to protest or move. As she gathered herself, Rook was already moving away, stepping out of her den. Unsure of what to say, she simply watched him leave, head tilted curiously. That was...unexpected. She wasn't sure what to think. To her own surprise, the touch wasn't unwelcome. She doubted it was anything romantic; it was probably just habit. Still, she would do him the courtesy of keeping quiet. That moment felt too private to share anyways.

With nothing else to do, a very confused Croweyes padded out of the den to watch the assessment. She hoped Nettlepaw had the sense to hide the bedding from his leader before it was spotted. "Nettlepaw?" She called out as she left the den, seeing that Rookstar hadn't yelled for him yet. Now that she thought about it, that was probably her job anyways...
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@dragonwarrior333((yes, but if you want him, you can have him. he's currently an NPC, though he is kill fodder. if someone claims him, it might save the bab))

Nettlepaw|mountainclan apprentice|Croweyes, Rookstar

The tiny tom gave a small squeak and gently smacked nearby paws. "I don't wanna get up yet, Rosie." He mewed. When no tinier fluffy body jumped on him, he remembered this was mountainclan and not his home back in the twolegplace. he lifted his head, shaking the sand out of his fur and out of his bandana.

"Good morning croweyes. I'm guessing Stumptail wants to train?" he then watched Rookstar approach behind Croweyes. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" he squeaked, flinching away from his father. "I'mm be stronger, I promise..." The small tom shook like a leaf and started trying to dig into the sand.
@dragonwarrior333((yes, but if you want him, you can have him. he's currently an NPC, though he is kill fodder. if someone claims him, it might save the bab))

Nettlepaw|mountainclan apprentice|Croweyes, Rookstar

The tiny tom gave a small squeak and gently smacked nearby paws. "I don't wanna get up yet, Rosie." He mewed. When no tinier fluffy body jumped on him, he remembered this was mountainclan and not his home back in the twolegplace. he lifted his head, shaking the sand out of his fur and out of his bandana.

"Good morning croweyes. I'm guessing Stumptail wants to train?" he then watched Rookstar approach behind Croweyes. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" he squeaked, flinching away from his father. "I'mm be stronger, I promise..." The small tom shook like a leaf and started trying to dig into the sand.
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
[center][size=7][font=century][color=a27209] S U N S P O T [/color][/font][/size][/center] [center][size=5][font=century][color=a27209]MountainClan Queen / MountainClan Nursery / Daykit[/color][/font][/size][/center] -------------------- [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/AaxEtlj.png[/img] [nextcol][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/eDCA3JJ.png[/img] ------------------- [font=Century][color=a27209] [size=5]S[/size]unspot's chest held a gentle rise and fall as she snoozed. Tear lines darkened the places under her eyes. The nursery was comforting and smelled of a mother's warm embrace. Even as Sunspot twitched in her sleep, it seemed to be one of complete contentedness. [size=5]S[/size]unspot blinked her harsh amber eyes, dazzled by the beauty of StarClan. "A dream?" She meowed, her tone was low and grumbly but she was still excited. Padding through the starry grass, she dipped her nose into the dewy strands. "Where are you Daykit?" [size=5]A[/size]s she spoke, the tiny grey outline appeared right under Sunspot's pink nose. "Hello mother!" She greeted cheerfully, leaping into her mother's soft yellow fur. "I missed you!!" Daykit said. Sunspot smiled in return. [size=5]"I[/size] came here for a reason, though, mother." The tiny grey she-cat meowed, fluffing up her fur and sitting up in the grassy clearing. Sunspot's expression became serious. "StarClan did not mean for your heartache," she meowed solemnly. "I apologize for what I've caused you." The tiny kit's expression was guilty. [size=5]"O[/size]h, Daykit." Sunspot meowed, pulling the kit into her chest and giving her scruffy head a few quick laps. "You mustn't worry about the pain I feel. Always so selfless," The golden tabby gave her kit some more loving laps. The tiny grey she-kit purred, this motherly embrace was one she clearly missed. [size=5]D[/size]aykit held her solemn eyes though. "Whatever you do, wherever you go, mother, I'm with you. I'll watch over you as long as you never stop loving me." Sunspot smiled, relief overwhelming. StarClan had prophesized her relationship with MountainClan, but as long as they were with her she'd be whole again. The heartbreak from Rookstar seemed to melt away with Daykit's presence. [size=5]T[/size]he fluffy she-kit's eyes filled with emotion. "I wish I was alive." She croaked. "I want to be there with you, mother." Sunspot's harsh eyes softened. "I miss you so much, I want to meet my brother and sisters and sunbathe with you." She began to fade. Much to Sunspot's disliking, Daykit was soon gone. All that could be felt was a general sense of sadness and loneliness. [size=5]S[/size]unspot awoke soon after, blinking a few times and looking up to see Tigerleap. She was sleeping next to her. The sadness which had overwhelmed the dream ebbed away as Sunspot drowsily watched Tigeress sleep, the peacefulness of the situation gave way to much-needed healing. [size=5]G[/size]oosekit was asleep by now. She had wiggled her way halfway across the den and was shivering in a ball of moss by herself. Sunspot reached an arm to her kit, giving her a couple warming laps, as she had done in her dream, and snuggled the kit next to her belly with her sister and brother. Everything was quiet and still.[/color][/font] --------------------------------- [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/11512.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/11512.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/11512.png[/img][/center] --------------------------------- [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/AaxEtlj.png[/img][/columns]
S U N S P O T
MountainClan Queen / MountainClan Nursery / Daykit

AaxEtlj.png

eDCA3JJ.png

Sunspot's chest held a gentle rise and fall as she snoozed. Tear lines darkened the places under her eyes. The nursery was comforting and smelled of a mother's warm embrace. Even as Sunspot twitched in her sleep, it seemed to be one of complete contentedness.

Sunspot blinked her harsh amber eyes, dazzled by the beauty of StarClan. "A dream?" She meowed, her tone was low and grumbly but she was still excited. Padding through the starry grass, she dipped her nose into the dewy strands. "Where are you Daykit?"

As she spoke, the tiny grey outline appeared right under Sunspot's pink nose. "Hello mother!" She greeted cheerfully, leaping into her mother's soft yellow fur. "I missed you!!" Daykit said. Sunspot smiled in return.

"I came here for a reason, though, mother." The tiny grey she-cat meowed, fluffing up her fur and sitting up in the grassy clearing. Sunspot's expression became serious. "StarClan did not mean for your heartache," she meowed solemnly. "I apologize for what I've caused you." The tiny kit's expression was guilty.

"Oh, Daykit." Sunspot meowed, pulling the kit into her chest and giving her scruffy head a few quick laps. "You mustn't worry about the pain I feel. Always so selfless," The golden tabby gave her kit some more loving laps. The tiny grey she-kit purred, this motherly embrace was one she clearly missed.

Daykit held her solemn eyes though. "Whatever you do, wherever you go, mother, I'm with you. I'll watch over you as long as you never stop loving me." Sunspot smiled, relief overwhelming. StarClan had prophesized her relationship with MountainClan, but as long as they were with her she'd be whole again. The heartbreak from Rookstar seemed to melt away with Daykit's presence.

The fluffy she-kit's eyes filled with emotion. "I wish I was alive." She croaked. "I want to be there with you, mother." Sunspot's harsh eyes softened. "I miss you so much, I want to meet my brother and sisters and sunbathe with you." She began to fade. Much to Sunspot's disliking, Daykit was soon gone. All that could be felt was a general sense of sadness and loneliness.

Sunspot awoke soon after, blinking a few times and looking up to see Tigerleap. She was sleeping next to her. The sadness which had overwhelmed the dream ebbed away as Sunspot drowsily watched Tigeress sleep, the peacefulness of the situation gave way to much-needed healing.

Goosekit was asleep by now. She had wiggled her way halfway across the den and was shivering in a ball of moss by herself. Sunspot reached an arm to her kit, giving her a couple warming laps, as she had done in her dream, and snuggled the kit next to her belly with her sister and brother. Everything was quiet and still.

11512.png11512.png11512.png

AaxEtlj.png
kei4B33.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43