Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Sides Of The River (IC thread)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42 43
Croweyes | Lowest Mountainclan Deputy | Nettlepaw/Stumptail

Croweyes had to hold back a chuckle as the apprentice started hurling complaints and demands. However, as he continued, she got a bit annoyed at just how much he was asking for. "You live in this camp because that is where Rookstar decided you would fit best. Do you have a problem with our leader's decision?" She narrowed her eyes, hoping the apprentice would have the common sense to say no. If he tried to defy Rookstar, she would report him, and things would likely not end well. "I understand that you may miss your family, but it is not my decision. I simply tell Rookstar when I think an apprentice is ready to move up, and he observes them."

She snarled slightly, kneading her claws in and out with irritation. "Besides, how much do you think I can do? Rookstar doesn't fully trust me yet; that's why he put me here when the main camp deputy position is open." She was rather mad about that decision, even if it was sensible.

His last demand actually made her sigh. It seemed he was rather stupid, even for an apprentice. Who did he think he was, thinking Rookstar would just let him go? "If that is your choice, I will tell him your decision, and any harm that comes to you after that will be only your fault. Although, there is a more logical option." She eyed him coldly. "You could train hard until you can prove to me you deserve a chance to show Rookstar your skill. Then you will be able to move to the secondary camp, and you can be free of my leadership, which you hate so much. With that motivation and how skilled you seem to think you are, it shouldn't be hard."

Croweyes had to hold back a chuckle as the apprentice started hurling complaints and demands. However, as he continued, she got a bit annoyed at just how much he was asking for. "You live in this camp because that is where Rookstar decided you would fit best. Do you have a problem with our leader's decision?" She narrowed her eyes, hoping the apprentice would have the common sense to say no. If he tried to defy Rookstar, she would report him, and things would likely not end well. "I understand that you may miss your family, but it is not my decision. I simply tell Rookstar when I think an apprentice is ready to move up, and he observes them."

She snarled slightly, kneading her claws in and out with irritation. "Besides, how much do you think I can do? Rookstar doesn't fully trust me yet; that's why he put me here when the main camp deputy position is open." She was rather mad about that decision, even if it was sensible.

His last demand actually made her sigh. It seemed he was rather stupid, even for an apprentice. Who did he think he was, thinking Rookstar would just let him go? "If that is your choice, I will tell him your decision, and any harm that comes to you after that will be only your fault. Although, there is a more logical option." She eyed him coldly. "You could train hard until you can prove to me you deserve a chance to show Rookstar your skill. Then you will be able to move to the secondary camp, and you can be free of my leadership, which you hate so much. With that motivation and how skilled you seem to think you are, it shouldn't be hard."
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Bunnytail | Sunclan deputy | Training grounds | Oddpaw

Bunnytail looked down at Oddpaw "Who said i had to have a favourite move?" she asked her apprentice.
Bunnytail | Sunclan deputy | Training grounds | Oddpaw

Bunnytail looked down at Oddpaw "Who said i had to have a favourite move?" she asked her apprentice.
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
Nettlepaw|Mountainclan apprentice NPC|croweyes

Nettlepaw hissed. "You want me to prove myself?!" he snapped. "I'll prove myself then! Fight me!" Without waiting for the deputy to agree, he leapt over her head onto her back, gripping his claws into her shoulders.

Clawing the she-cats back with his hind claws, he then leapt off to avoid being crushed by a possible drop and roll countermove. He then copied his own move, and landed on her head, instead biting into her left ear, growling as he did so, attempting to claw her face with his hind claws.

Nettlepaw|Mountainclan apprentice NPC|croweyes

Nettlepaw hissed. "You want me to prove myself?!" he snapped. "I'll prove myself then! Fight me!" Without waiting for the deputy to agree, he leapt over her head onto her back, gripping his claws into her shoulders.

Clawing the she-cats back with his hind claws, he then leapt off to avoid being crushed by a possible drop and roll countermove. He then copied his own move, and landed on her head, instead biting into her left ear, growling as he did so, attempting to claw her face with his hind claws.

jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
Swiftpaw | SunClan Apprentice | Shellbrook, Petaldawn

Swiftpaw, hearing what Petaldawn was saying, suddenly felt awkward for entering what sounded like a very personal conversation. She noticed that Petaldawn did not seem aware of her arrival and debated whether or not she should go elsewhere until they were done talking.
Swiftpaw | SunClan Apprentice | Shellbrook, Petaldawn

Swiftpaw, hearing what Petaldawn was saying, suddenly felt awkward for entering what sounded like a very personal conversation. She noticed that Petaldawn did not seem aware of her arrival and debated whether or not she should go elsewhere until they were done talking.

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

((Oh no, fights are my weakness x'D I'll do my best, but I apologize if it gets a bit confusing/inefficient))

Croweyes | Lowest Mountainclan Deputy | Nettlepaw

Croweyes made no verbal response, as she had enough to deal with without adding speech. It took her until Nettlepaw had landed on her back to comprehend fully his actions, and she took the first blow without resistance. Once he gripped her shoulders, she reacted, dropping down to a more viable fighting stance.

Before she could set up a successful roll he leapt, and she instead spun to face him, turning right into his attack. She held back a yowl as he bit down on her ear, but seemed to get over the pain quickly, twisting so that she could kick him off of her with her hind legs, her claws unsheathed. Once she managed to dislodge him she launched her own quick attack, slipping her claws into his chest area, aiming for his belly.
((Oh no, fights are my weakness x'D I'll do my best, but I apologize if it gets a bit confusing/inefficient))

Croweyes | Lowest Mountainclan Deputy | Nettlepaw

Croweyes made no verbal response, as she had enough to deal with without adding speech. It took her until Nettlepaw had landed on her back to comprehend fully his actions, and she took the first blow without resistance. Once he gripped her shoulders, she reacted, dropping down to a more viable fighting stance.

Before she could set up a successful roll he leapt, and she instead spun to face him, turning right into his attack. She held back a yowl as he bit down on her ear, but seemed to get over the pain quickly, twisting so that she could kick him off of her with her hind legs, her claws unsheathed. Once she managed to dislodge him she launched her own quick attack, slipping her claws into his chest area, aiming for his belly.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Nettlepaw|Lower mountainclan apprentice NPC|croweyes

The tom was quick to curl his back and kick croweyes stomach with his back paws as hard as he could. he winced at her claws in his chest and continued pummeling her stomach with his back paws.

A moment later he twisted his neck around and bit one of the paws that clung to his chest, managing to get her off. he then began to scramble up a nearby palm tree and started preparing to leap out and attack from the air.

he knew if he followed through with this move, there was a half and half chance of either cat winning. But it was a risk he was willing to take. he unbunched his leg muscles and flung himself at the deputies head.

Good for him, all his weight was sent flying into Croweyes head, and he smiled as he flung his claws around her face, leaving him mostly away from her claws and teeth, but perfectly in position to bite her.

"Tomorrow, talk to Rookstar about letting me go with my siblings." he meowed, gripping his claws into her to try and avoid getting flung off. "That's all I want, and then I'll be out of your fur. You won't be stuck with me, Stumptail can go to a better camp, it'll all be better."

"Just promise you'll talk to Rookstar."
Nettlepaw|Lower mountainclan apprentice NPC|croweyes

The tom was quick to curl his back and kick croweyes stomach with his back paws as hard as he could. he winced at her claws in his chest and continued pummeling her stomach with his back paws.

A moment later he twisted his neck around and bit one of the paws that clung to his chest, managing to get her off. he then began to scramble up a nearby palm tree and started preparing to leap out and attack from the air.

he knew if he followed through with this move, there was a half and half chance of either cat winning. But it was a risk he was willing to take. he unbunched his leg muscles and flung himself at the deputies head.

Good for him, all his weight was sent flying into Croweyes head, and he smiled as he flung his claws around her face, leaving him mostly away from her claws and teeth, but perfectly in position to bite her.

"Tomorrow, talk to Rookstar about letting me go with my siblings." he meowed, gripping his claws into her to try and avoid getting flung off. "That's all I want, and then I'll be out of your fur. You won't be stuck with me, Stumptail can go to a better camp, it'll all be better."

"Just promise you'll talk to Rookstar."
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

Croweyes | Lower Mountainclan Deputy | Nettlepaw

Croweyes watched as Nettlepaw climbed the tree, purposely staying still and within his reach. She had no reason to crush him just yet, and she was interested to see exactly what he would do. When he leapt down and landed on her head, her eyes widened a bit. That was a risky move, but he had pulled it off. Now, though it seemed she were trapped, she showed no fear, and still seemed rather relaxed.

She listened to his demands, ear stinging, feeling his claws get closer to drawing blood. "Quite literally." She said, chuckling (she's referring to him saying he'd be "out of her fur"). "Although, your grip is rather clumsy. If I really wanted to get away, I would just rip off your claws and take the wounds that come with it." She sounded like a mentor lecturing him. "I will talk to Rookstar, because you did well. But next time you fight an authority, keep your claws sheathed. I can assure you the deputy of the second camp won't appreciate threats."

((Sorry if his grip was actually firm, I just assumed since he was an apprentice with less experience, he would probably have something to work on))
Croweyes | Lower Mountainclan Deputy | Nettlepaw

Croweyes watched as Nettlepaw climbed the tree, purposely staying still and within his reach. She had no reason to crush him just yet, and she was interested to see exactly what he would do. When he leapt down and landed on her head, her eyes widened a bit. That was a risky move, but he had pulled it off. Now, though it seemed she were trapped, she showed no fear, and still seemed rather relaxed.

She listened to his demands, ear stinging, feeling his claws get closer to drawing blood. "Quite literally." She said, chuckling (she's referring to him saying he'd be "out of her fur"). "Although, your grip is rather clumsy. If I really wanted to get away, I would just rip off your claws and take the wounds that come with it." She sounded like a mentor lecturing him. "I will talk to Rookstar, because you did well. But next time you fight an authority, keep your claws sheathed. I can assure you the deputy of the second camp won't appreciate threats."

((Sorry if his grip was actually firm, I just assumed since he was an apprentice with less experience, he would probably have something to work on))
Lucifer| Secondary camp deputy/Mountainclan | Reedpaw and Darkpaw

“Real life is unfair and your opponent wouldn't wait for you to be ready. The moment you let yourself open it's their chance to strike and they will not hesitate to shred you, just because you were listening to someone” she said curling her tail between her legs. “I let it pass though, after all I was explaining something”she meowed. Lucifer began to lick her paws before looking back to the two apprentices.

“Head's up there is a new apprentice at Rookstar's paws, looks like mouse then a cat too me. So if you ever meet her don't hesitate to challenge that small fly, give her our “she snickered “warmest welcome”.
Lucifer| Secondary camp deputy/Mountainclan | Reedpaw and Darkpaw

“Real life is unfair and your opponent wouldn't wait for you to be ready. The moment you let yourself open it's their chance to strike and they will not hesitate to shred you, just because you were listening to someone” she said curling her tail between her legs. “I let it pass though, after all I was explaining something”she meowed. Lucifer began to lick her paws before looking back to the two apprentices.

“Head's up there is a new apprentice at Rookstar's paws, looks like mouse then a cat too me. So if you ever meet her don't hesitate to challenge that small fly, give her our “she snickered “warmest welcome”.
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
Reedpaw|secondary camp mountainclan apprentice NPC|darkpaw, lucifer

Reedpaw grinned. "See, Darkpaw? You can't always give Lucifer all your attention." she meowed, allowing her brother to escape, before running up to him, stopping only a pawstep short just so she could scare him.

"I'll get youuu!" She purred and laughed, and Darkpaw began laughing too. "are we dismissed to eat, Lucifer?" she asked, walking calmly back to the deputy and sitting down. her gaze slipped to the prey pile, where a very juicy looking vole lay half buried.

Despite her calm disposition, her legs stiffened up as she saw her brother eye up the vole as well, and she began preparing to race him to the prey pile.

Nettlepaw|Mountainclan low apprentice NPC|croweyes

"really?!" the tom asked, jumping off of the deputy's head. "ok, I'll practice my grip! Just make sure I can re-join my siblings. I may be smaller than most apprentices, but I'm just as strong!" he said proudly.

he turned away from his deputy towards Stumptail. "Can we go train now?" he asked, smiling. "Please?"
Reedpaw|secondary camp mountainclan apprentice NPC|darkpaw, lucifer

Reedpaw grinned. "See, Darkpaw? You can't always give Lucifer all your attention." she meowed, allowing her brother to escape, before running up to him, stopping only a pawstep short just so she could scare him.

"I'll get youuu!" She purred and laughed, and Darkpaw began laughing too. "are we dismissed to eat, Lucifer?" she asked, walking calmly back to the deputy and sitting down. her gaze slipped to the prey pile, where a very juicy looking vole lay half buried.

Despite her calm disposition, her legs stiffened up as she saw her brother eye up the vole as well, and she began preparing to race him to the prey pile.

Nettlepaw|Mountainclan low apprentice NPC|croweyes

"really?!" the tom asked, jumping off of the deputy's head. "ok, I'll practice my grip! Just make sure I can re-join my siblings. I may be smaller than most apprentices, but I'm just as strong!" he said proudly.

he turned away from his deputy towards Stumptail. "Can we go train now?" he asked, smiling. "Please?"
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

Crow rose back up once she was released, shaking her head. A few drops of blood were sent flying from her ear, but she paid them no mind. "Yes. You did well starting the fight before I could react, and your attacks were strong, for an apprentice. Especially your bite." She flicked her injured ear. "Your size has nothing to do with your strength." She affirmed, giving him a small smile. "Being small can be an advantage in some circumstances."

She turned to Stumptail, hoping the mentor wouldn't cause more trouble just to spite her. "Any more objections?"

Crow rose back up once she was released, shaking her head. A few drops of blood were sent flying from her ear, but she paid them no mind. "Yes. You did well starting the fight before I could react, and your attacks were strong, for an apprentice. Especially your bite." She flicked her injured ear. "Your size has nothing to do with your strength." She affirmed, giving him a small smile. "Being small can be an advantage in some circumstances."

She turned to Stumptail, hoping the mentor wouldn't cause more trouble just to spite her. "Any more objections?"
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42 43