Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Sides Of The River (IC thread)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43
[b]Stormpaw | Stoneclan Apprentice | Littlepaw, Bittenpaw[/b] Stormpaw purrs in acknowledgement when Littlepaw approach them, watching their two clanmates banter back and forth about the gathering and hunting. They thoughtfully swish their tail as they begin to space out, but the two others turning to them snap them back into reality. They crane their neck forward and tilt their fluffy head to the side, peering thoughtfully at the two of them. "I think this would be great exercise," they purr, raising their bushy brows. "Perhaps we could find a squirrel." [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=179582][img]https://i.imgur.com/FSG3LHi.png[/img][/url][/center]
Stormpaw | Stoneclan Apprentice | Littlepaw, Bittenpaw

Stormpaw purrs in acknowledgement when Littlepaw approach them, watching their two clanmates banter back and forth about the gathering and hunting. They thoughtfully swish their tail as they begin to space out, but the two others turning to them snap them back into reality. They crane their neck forward and tilt their fluffy head to the side, peering thoughtfully at the two of them. "I think this would be great exercise," they purr, raising their bushy brows. "Perhaps we could find a squirrel."
FSG3LHi.png
tumblr_inline_p8ofjnTKd81u2mdgr_540.png
[b]Bittenpaw | Stoneclan Apprentice | Stormpaw/Littlepaw[/b] Bittenpaw still looked unsure, but they nodded. "Ok I guess... Thanks," they mewed softly, lifting their chin a little. They blinked at Stormpaw when the other cat suddenly joined back into the conversation. "I've never caught a squirrel," Bittenpaw muttered, their voice betraying their excitement slightly. They had never caught anything, but squirrels seemed like one of the harder things to catch. Imagine the look on Wolfclaw's face if they came back with a squirrel! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/54nCl1L.png[/img][/center] [b]Shellbrook | Sunclan Warrior | Petaldawn/Open[/b] Shellbrook smiled, shrugged her shoulders. "Thanks Petaldawn," she purred, glancing back at Oddpaw again, "That's nice to hear." Although it did not fill the sudden void that had appeared in her heart. Hearing Petaldawn speak so fondly of Snakestrike and Oddpaw made her long for that sense of family again. She had had that, back in Stoneclan. That was the way Silentstep had talked about her, Waspstar and Sharpsong, at one point. Shellbrook knew her father's death had been hard on her mother, but that did not constitute ignoring your kits. "What would you do if Snakestrike died?" she asked suddenly, before quickly adding, "Sorry, that was rude. You don't have to answer that." [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/hQi6INp.png[/img][/center] [b]Chinookbreeze | Mountainclan Med Cat | Luckleap[/b] Chinookbreeze tilted his head to the size. "Twoleg Place? Oh yeah!" his confusion was gone as quickly as a flash of lightning. "And yup, there's two other clans! I came from Sunclan" he squeaked, not elaborating further as he pawed at Mistkit, wanting to play. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dQwArHL.png[/img][/center] [b]Stumptail | Mountainclan Warrior NPC | Croweyes/Nettlepaw[/b] Stumptail narrowed his eyes at the deputy, but he stayed silent, waiting for Nettlepaw to answer. [i]Sure, she'll do what's best for each cat[/i], he thought to himself, claws inadvertently flexing into the ground, [i]more like she'll do what's best for herself. [/i]
Bittenpaw | Stoneclan Apprentice | Stormpaw/Littlepaw

Bittenpaw still looked unsure, but they nodded. "Ok I guess... Thanks," they mewed softly, lifting their chin a little. They blinked at Stormpaw when the other cat suddenly joined back into the conversation.

"I've never caught a squirrel," Bittenpaw muttered, their voice betraying their excitement slightly. They had never caught anything, but squirrels seemed like one of the harder things to catch. Imagine the look on Wolfclaw's face if they came back with a squirrel!
54nCl1L.png

Shellbrook | Sunclan Warrior | Petaldawn/Open

Shellbrook smiled, shrugged her shoulders. "Thanks Petaldawn," she purred, glancing back at Oddpaw again, "That's nice to hear." Although it did not fill the sudden void that had appeared in her heart. Hearing Petaldawn speak so fondly of Snakestrike and Oddpaw made her long for that sense of family again. She had had that, back in Stoneclan. That was the way Silentstep had talked about her, Waspstar and Sharpsong, at one point. Shellbrook knew her father's death had been hard on her mother, but that did not constitute ignoring your kits.

"What would you do if Snakestrike died?" she asked suddenly, before quickly adding, "Sorry, that was rude. You don't have to answer that."
hQi6INp.png

Chinookbreeze | Mountainclan Med Cat | Luckleap

Chinookbreeze tilted his head to the size. "Twoleg Place? Oh yeah!" his confusion was gone as quickly as a flash of lightning. "And yup, there's two other clans! I came from Sunclan" he squeaked, not elaborating further as he pawed at Mistkit, wanting to play.
dQwArHL.png

Stumptail | Mountainclan Warrior NPC | Croweyes/Nettlepaw

Stumptail narrowed his eyes at the deputy, but he stayed silent, waiting for Nettlepaw to answer. Sure, she'll do what's best for each cat, he thought to himself, claws inadvertently flexing into the ground, more like she'll do what's best for herself.
q6DQYQr.jpg
[b]Stormpaw | Stoneclan Apprentice | Bittenpaw, Littlepaw[/b] A soft, purry cackle escapes them as they hear the excitement in Bittenpaw's voice rise up. "Let's make it a [i]personal[/i] milestone," they meow, turning and flicking the furry tip of their tail against both of the others noses as they begin to stalk away. "We can hunt close by the Sunclan border, I'm sure they wouldn't mind if we caught a squirrel or two that scampered out from all their noise." [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=179582][img]https://i.imgur.com/FSG3LHi.png[/img][/url][/center]
Stormpaw | Stoneclan Apprentice | Bittenpaw, Littlepaw

A soft, purry cackle escapes them as they hear the excitement in Bittenpaw's voice rise up. "Let's make it a personal milestone," they meow, turning and flicking the furry tip of their tail against both of the others noses as they begin to stalk away. "We can hunt close by the Sunclan border, I'm sure they wouldn't mind if we caught a squirrel or two that scampered out from all their noise."
FSG3LHi.png
tumblr_inline_p8ofjnTKd81u2mdgr_540.png
RookstarMountainclan leader|Roundpaw

"You sleep in my den, since there's not a apprentice den here. And while you may not be the best," he began, not bothering to sugarcoat anything. "But I'm not sleeping in the training camp." he growled. "Now follow me so we can make you a nest."

"And don't beleive those kittypet rumors." he meowed, not further discussing whatever rumors he spoke of. "Now. Your first assignment as an apprentice will be scraping Moss off of the trees for your nest." he meowed.

The bengal tom padded over to a tree, and swiftly ripped his claws across a branch, moss peeling and falling off around him. "Just like that." he meowed. "You'de better hope yout twolegs didn't take your claws away." he then chuckled darkly."Otherwise you might just be useless, and I would have to get rid of you..."

Aries|Stoneclan warrior|Waspstar

Aries stopped moving suddenly. The sound of the fabric in the wind has stopped. He couldn't hear where the bandana was. The siamese tom began to run to every tree, slamming against them in hoped that maybe the branches would release his bandada. "I can't lose it. Where is it?!"

He snarled. His obsession with the thing had gone too far. He listened as the wind picked up again, revealing the location of the bandana. If noring the pine needles that scraped him, he started climbing up the tree, desperately reaching upwards.

But then his grip began to loosen.

Nettlepaw|Mountainclan apprentice|Croweyes, stumptail

"Croweyes, why don't I get to live in the secondary camp with my siblings?" the tom asked. "I'm justas good as them, if not better!" His fur was spiked up as he glared at his deputy. "I miss them, and i miss Rosie. But you won't let me go home, or at least stay with my siblings. what's so wrong with me that I get nobody but my mentor?"

The tom narrowed his eyes. "I won't train until I get to go to my siblings." he meowed, lashing his tail. "And I don't change my mind easily." Despite him not being as strong as the leader, he showed the same feriocity as he argued with Croweyes.

"When Rookstar comes to check on the capm in the morning like he always does, tell him I'll either go home, or go to the secondary camp with my siblings."
RookstarMountainclan leader|Roundpaw

"You sleep in my den, since there's not a apprentice den here. And while you may not be the best," he began, not bothering to sugarcoat anything. "But I'm not sleeping in the training camp." he growled. "Now follow me so we can make you a nest."

"And don't beleive those kittypet rumors." he meowed, not further discussing whatever rumors he spoke of. "Now. Your first assignment as an apprentice will be scraping Moss off of the trees for your nest." he meowed.

The bengal tom padded over to a tree, and swiftly ripped his claws across a branch, moss peeling and falling off around him. "Just like that." he meowed. "You'de better hope yout twolegs didn't take your claws away." he then chuckled darkly."Otherwise you might just be useless, and I would have to get rid of you..."

Aries|Stoneclan warrior|Waspstar

Aries stopped moving suddenly. The sound of the fabric in the wind has stopped. He couldn't hear where the bandana was. The siamese tom began to run to every tree, slamming against them in hoped that maybe the branches would release his bandada. "I can't lose it. Where is it?!"

He snarled. His obsession with the thing had gone too far. He listened as the wind picked up again, revealing the location of the bandana. If noring the pine needles that scraped him, he started climbing up the tree, desperately reaching upwards.

But then his grip began to loosen.

Nettlepaw|Mountainclan apprentice|Croweyes, stumptail

"Croweyes, why don't I get to live in the secondary camp with my siblings?" the tom asked. "I'm justas good as them, if not better!" His fur was spiked up as he glared at his deputy. "I miss them, and i miss Rosie. But you won't let me go home, or at least stay with my siblings. what's so wrong with me that I get nobody but my mentor?"

The tom narrowed his eyes. "I won't train until I get to go to my siblings." he meowed, lashing his tail. "And I don't change my mind easily." Despite him not being as strong as the leader, he showed the same feriocity as he argued with Croweyes.

"When Rookstar comes to check on the capm in the morning like he always does, tell him I'll either go home, or go to the secondary camp with my siblings."
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
Swiftpaw | SunClan Apprentice | Shellbrook, Petaldawn

Swiftpaw emerged from the apprentice's den and swept her eyes across the camp. Noticing Shellbrook chatting with another cat, she brightened and padded her way over to the pair. Swiftpaw sat quietly near the two she-cats and perked her ears, eager to listen and talk.

Swiftpaw | SunClan Apprentice | Shellbrook, Petaldawn

Swiftpaw emerged from the apprentice's den and swept her eyes across the camp. Noticing Shellbrook chatting with another cat, she brightened and padded her way over to the pair. Swiftpaw sat quietly near the two she-cats and perked her ears, eager to listen and talk.

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

Vulpes | Rouge | The Deadlands | Salmon/ Salmonnose

"Ok, i will come with you sis. It is why i became a rouge after all, to meet you!" Vulpes said happily, she had found her sister even tho Salmon didnt seem to accept that they where siblings. She followed Salmon.
Vulpes | Rouge | The Deadlands | Salmon/ Salmonnose

"Ok, i will come with you sis. It is why i became a rouge after all, to meet you!" Vulpes said happily, she had found her sister even tho Salmon didnt seem to accept that they where siblings. She followed Salmon.
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
Bunnytail | Sunclan deputy | Sunclan camp | Oddpaw

Bunnytail smiled at her apprentice "Calm down a little Oddpaw" she said to Oddpaw. "Ok, lets train in fighting. And yes i can show you that move, perhaps you will be able to do it aswell one day" she countinued and began to walk towards the training grounds.

Leafstream | Sunclan med cat | Training grounds | Lightningpaw

Leafstream looked at Lightningpaws eyes and noticed he was aiming at her muzzle. She pretended not to notice it and waited for him to attack.
Bunnytail | Sunclan deputy | Sunclan camp | Oddpaw

Bunnytail smiled at her apprentice "Calm down a little Oddpaw" she said to Oddpaw. "Ok, lets train in fighting. And yes i can show you that move, perhaps you will be able to do it aswell one day" she countinued and began to walk towards the training grounds.

Leafstream | Sunclan med cat | Training grounds | Lightningpaw

Leafstream looked at Lightningpaws eyes and noticed he was aiming at her muzzle. She pretended not to notice it and waited for him to attack.
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
Littlepaw| Stoneclan Apprentice | Bittenpaw and Stormpaw

Littlepaw flicked her tail “A squirrel? I doubt you can find them here in the mountains and it's probably hard for a first timer to catch one. Even I have trouble keeping up with them unless I make a surprise attack”she meowed but hearing Bittenpaw's sudden excited voice she smiled. “If you really want to try it go ahead” she said pointing at stormpaw who was already in front of the two. “Good idea I bet we have better changes at the sunclan border then out here, but perhaps we should start with a mouse to get our joints heated up. Squirrels are pretty fast once they spot you” she said padding over to Stormpaw.

Lucifer| 2 camp deputy | Npc apprentice

Lucifer gave the apprentice a cheeky smile “Good luck kiddo, you will need it”the last sentence was more a whisper then words and she lashed her tail back and forth, turning around and heading to her won warriors herself. She watched as Croweyes and Rookstar left and turned her eyes back to the apprentices in the camp.

Two of them were fighting, testing out their strength, she watched them for a moment. One of the apprentices managed to pin his opponent to the ground and was now laughing in triumph, until Lucifer stood behind him and with quick lash of her tail the winner was now the one with his face on the ground.

“Not bad, but never underestimate your foe until you are 100% sure it's unconscious. Then it can stand up any moment again and bring you out of balance.”the winner looked ashamed of himself and stood up again, nodding at Lucifer advise. Now for the defeated one “And you act faster, don't let your foe get the upper hand and if then think a way out. You have more the 2 paws at your disposal, use your feet, tail or even head to get out, you need to be the one to strike first"
Littlepaw| Stoneclan Apprentice | Bittenpaw and Stormpaw

Littlepaw flicked her tail “A squirrel? I doubt you can find them here in the mountains and it's probably hard for a first timer to catch one. Even I have trouble keeping up with them unless I make a surprise attack”she meowed but hearing Bittenpaw's sudden excited voice she smiled. “If you really want to try it go ahead” she said pointing at stormpaw who was already in front of the two. “Good idea I bet we have better changes at the sunclan border then out here, but perhaps we should start with a mouse to get our joints heated up. Squirrels are pretty fast once they spot you” she said padding over to Stormpaw.

Lucifer| 2 camp deputy | Npc apprentice

Lucifer gave the apprentice a cheeky smile “Good luck kiddo, you will need it”the last sentence was more a whisper then words and she lashed her tail back and forth, turning around and heading to her won warriors herself. She watched as Croweyes and Rookstar left and turned her eyes back to the apprentices in the camp.

Two of them were fighting, testing out their strength, she watched them for a moment. One of the apprentices managed to pin his opponent to the ground and was now laughing in triumph, until Lucifer stood behind him and with quick lash of her tail the winner was now the one with his face on the ground.

“Not bad, but never underestimate your foe until you are 100% sure it's unconscious. Then it can stand up any moment again and bring you out of balance.”the winner looked ashamed of himself and stood up again, nodding at Lucifer advise. Now for the defeated one “And you act faster, don't let your foe get the upper hand and if then think a way out. You have more the 2 paws at your disposal, use your feet, tail or even head to get out, you need to be the one to strike first"
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
Petaldawn - SunClan Warrior - Shellbrook, Swiftpaw

Petaldawn purred, glad she’d been able to help, even if just a little. She liked Shellbrook, was enjoying her company. But if she said she wasn’t surprised by her next question, she would be lying.
Petaldawn’s ears flattened, and she tightened her tail around her paws. “No, no, it’s all right,” she said at last, once she’d gotten over her initial shock. She knew where the question had come from.
She took a long moment before answering, trying to work out her own hypothetical emotions.
“To be truthful with you... I’m not entirely sure what I would do. If it were an accident, or sickness, then I’m not sure how I would mourn him. But,” here she paused again, eyes narrowing, tail tip flicking wildly, “if he were to die in battle...” she trailed off, shaking her head.
She did not notice Swiftpaw’s approach.

Oddpaw - SunClan Apprentice - Bunnytail

Oddpaw’s eyes widened and he flipped himself onto his stomach, flailing in his attempt to get his paws back underneath him. “Really? That’s awesome!” He lunged to his paws, bounding after his mentor and bouncing around her as they walked.
“How many moves are there? Which one’s your favorite?” He stumbled as his paw got caught on a root, but quickly recovered himself.
Petaldawn - SunClan Warrior - Shellbrook, Swiftpaw

Petaldawn purred, glad she’d been able to help, even if just a little. She liked Shellbrook, was enjoying her company. But if she said she wasn’t surprised by her next question, she would be lying.
Petaldawn’s ears flattened, and she tightened her tail around her paws. “No, no, it’s all right,” she said at last, once she’d gotten over her initial shock. She knew where the question had come from.
She took a long moment before answering, trying to work out her own hypothetical emotions.
“To be truthful with you... I’m not entirely sure what I would do. If it were an accident, or sickness, then I’m not sure how I would mourn him. But,” here she paused again, eyes narrowing, tail tip flicking wildly, “if he were to die in battle...” she trailed off, shaking her head.
She did not notice Swiftpaw’s approach.

Oddpaw - SunClan Apprentice - Bunnytail

Oddpaw’s eyes widened and he flipped himself onto his stomach, flailing in his attempt to get his paws back underneath him. “Really? That’s awesome!” He lunged to his paws, bounding after his mentor and bouncing around her as they walked.
“How many moves are there? Which one’s your favorite?” He stumbled as his paw got caught on a root, but quickly recovered himself.
Reedpaw|Mountainclan secondary camp apprentice|lucifer, Darkpaw

Reedpaw nodded as best she could from her position with her face in the dirt. While her brother listened carefully, she flipped over, sending him flying off of her back. "Haha!" She purred with satisfaction.

"Reedpaw! I was listening to Lucifer!" Her brother cried out, and Reedpaw chuckled. "Don't forget to pay attention to your opponent. Lucifer never made any rules against fighting dirty." she purrs and sits down.
Reedpaw|Mountainclan secondary camp apprentice|lucifer, Darkpaw

Reedpaw nodded as best she could from her position with her face in the dirt. While her brother listened carefully, she flipped over, sending him flying off of her back. "Haha!" She purred with satisfaction.

"Reedpaw! I was listening to Lucifer!" Her brother cried out, and Reedpaw chuckled. "Don't forget to pay attention to your opponent. Lucifer never made any rules against fighting dirty." she purrs and sits down.
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43