Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving FR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
thanks for the giveaway :0
thanks for the giveaway :0
plagueb1.png JC0qCBu.gif nFhunnN.png
I feel bad that you are leaving :(.
I wished I knew you better but life brings you things that you love but soon or later life takes you on to a different thing and so on so I hope you have a great life and again,I am truly sorry that you are leaving and I hope you have Fun!!!!!!!!!!!
have a great life! god blesses you!
I feel bad that you are leaving :(.
I wished I knew you better but life brings you things that you love but soon or later life takes you on to a different thing and so on so I hope you have a great life and again,I am truly sorry that you are leaving and I hope you have Fun!!!!!!!!!!!
have a great life! god blesses you!
xyTd0je.pngvjt2y1Z.pngQxsISbc.pngHxP6kXi.pngj8SSVrJ.png6bJPt0y.pngPTVAf7u.pngAnDjjTc.png
EDUCkz6.png
I hope life treats you well! I’m so sorry you’ve been ignored and if you ever wanna talk, I’m always around!
I hope life treats you well! I’m so sorry you’ve been ignored and if you ever wanna talk, I’m always around!
kPEFvxf.png wpEE9mo.pngwsTw09i.pngmade by Helbram!
I'm sorry you haven't enjoyed the game :( I hope all is well and that life treats you well.
I'm sorry you haven't enjoyed the game :( I hope all is well and that life treats you well.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
Sorry you didn't enjoy Flight Rising :c Hope you find something fulfilling IRL!
Sorry you didn't enjoy Flight Rising :c Hope you find something fulfilling IRL!
Sorry you're leaving. Best wishes to you!
Sorry you're leaving. Best wishes to you!
arcaneshieldl.png2sLuAuL.pngorwVbmh.pngx9xYCq1.png8E9o1M6.pngHltx4CU.pngBUTXXiE.pngO9meg1f.pngnatureshieldr.png
sorry to hear ;0;
i'll enter!!
sorry to hear ;0;
i'll enter!!
we_do_what_s_best_for_us_by_caosgii-dcf2y73.png
Cal
they/them
-1 FR time

♥ Art Shop
Sorry to hear that has happened to you
Taking everything bad away, I hope it was nice to be here at FR
Sorry to hear that has happened to you
Taking everything bad away, I hope it was nice to be here at FR
vista_spiral2.pngArt_Shop_Banner_1_-_smol.pngr9b97HEe_o.png
Im sorry you feel like the community here isnt a good fit for you. I hope that yu find somewhere you fit better. <3
Im sorry you feel like the community here isnt a good fit for you. I hope that yu find somewhere you fit better. <3
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
Sorry you haven't enjoyed the game! If I had seen you at all I wouldn't have ignored you
Sorry you haven't enjoyed the game! If I had seen you at all I wouldn't have ignored you
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8