Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving FR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sorry to find out that you're leaving Flight Rising, but I hope you enjoyed your time here with any acquaintances and/or friends you may have made. Good luck wherever you go!
Sorry to find out that you're leaving Flight Rising, but I hope you enjoyed your time here with any acquaintances and/or friends you may have made. Good luck wherever you go!
@Aquarena
Sad to see you leave, but I hope you enjoy your time here and good luck in your future non fr endeavors ^^
@Aquarena
Sad to see you leave, but I hope you enjoy your time here and good luck in your future non fr endeavors ^^
61piwct.gif
Good luck to wherever life takes you. <3
Good luck to wherever life takes you. <3
treasure_tips.gif gem_buy.gif
I'm sorry to hear you've not had the experience you were looking for on here. I agree that Nature flight has been friendly and welcoming... I have family members in Arcane, Light, and Ice, and none of them received a welcome package like I did.

If you ever feel like giving it a third shot here, message me and I'll send you some resources, a dragon or two, maybe a familiar or two, some food etc. to help get back some of what you give away leaving now.

All the best to you :) <3
I'm sorry to hear you've not had the experience you were looking for on here. I agree that Nature flight has been friendly and welcoming... I have family members in Arcane, Light, and Ice, and none of them received a welcome package like I did.

If you ever feel like giving it a third shot here, message me and I'll send you some resources, a dragon or two, maybe a familiar or two, some food etc. to help get back some of what you give away leaving now.

All the best to you :) <3
Sorry you couldn't find what you were looking for. Best of luck on your future endeavors!
Sorry you couldn't find what you were looking for. Best of luck on your future endeavors!
'blue smedium banner
Ah, I'm sorry to see you're leaving. I hope that if you ever give the site another chance, it'll have what you're looking for.
Ah, I'm sorry to see you're leaving. I hope that if you ever give the site another chance, it'll have what you're looking for.
YQ8I6GU.jpg

iq3SitT.jpg

tDeKDnH.png

ZjC01tm.jpg[/center]

Code [img]https://imgur.com/924NnAG[/img][/center]
Sorry you are leaving, hope you are able to find something else to occupy your time with though! :)
Sorry you are leaving, hope you are able to find something else to occupy your time with though! :)
"900 years of time and space, and I've never met anyone who wasn't important." -The Doctor
Sad you to see you leaving:( Best of luck in your future endevours^^ I concur with Nature being a great flight to be in. If you ever return, pm me and I'll send a care package^^ Also, Nature has some great Discord channels-useful for asking questions etc...
Sad you to see you leaving:( Best of luck in your future endevours^^ I concur with Nature being a great flight to be in. If you ever return, pm me and I'll send a care package^^ Also, Nature has some great Discord channels-useful for asking questions etc...
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
Sorry to hear manno
Sorry to hear manno
Daww =/

Shadow is lovely, if you ever decide to return! <3
Daww =/

Shadow is lovely, if you ever decide to return! <3
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8