Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 91 92
Is the mistral jamboree next week or the week after that?
Is the mistral jamboree next week or the week after that?
“blaireau’s
@blaireau
Since the skin contest deadline is on the 27th (A Thursday) it makes me think that the festival will be starting on the 30th (a Sunday), running through the 5th of April.

I hope that helps, but hopefully there'll be an official answer to this since many people have questioned it.
@blaireau
Since the skin contest deadline is on the 27th (A Thursday) it makes me think that the festival will be starting on the 30th (a Sunday), running through the 5th of April.

I hope that helps, but hopefully there'll be an official answer to this since many people have questioned it.
1kz7OWt.png
[quote name="Whateley" date="2014-03-16 03:38:47"]@Aequorin is there any reason that the admins don't specify the dates for various flight holidays? for those of us who haven't had our holidays yet, figuring out when to start pushing to get dominance during the holiday is a bit hit-or-miss. i'd think just spelling out precisely when these holidays take place would be the best for everybody -- is there a particular reason why they aren't?[/quote] @Whateley, that's because we didn't expect the community to not push for Dominance the week of a festival so that the Festival and Flight Dominance matched up. With this in mind, this is something we can work on going forward. @Dragoness, regarding the elemental chest icons, they will most likely remain the same. @Avessa, Words on the Wind is in the works and will be up before the end of the month.
Whateley wrote on 2014-03-16 03:38:47:
@Aequorin

is there any reason that the admins don't specify the dates for various flight holidays?

for those of us who haven't had our holidays yet, figuring out when to start pushing to get dominance during the holiday is a bit hit-or-miss. i'd think just spelling out precisely when these holidays take place would be the best for everybody -- is there a particular reason why they aren't?

@Whateley, that's because we didn't expect the community to not push for Dominance the week of a festival so that the Festival and Flight Dominance matched up. With this in mind, this is something we can work on going forward.

@Dragoness, regarding the elemental chest icons, they will most likely remain the same.

@Avessa, Words on the Wind is in the works and will be up before the end of the month.
@Aequorin I gave it that extra week you suggested. And still no kickstarter items. Do I need to contact someone specific about it?
@Aequorin I gave it that extra week you suggested. And still no kickstarter items. Do I need to contact someone specific about it?
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
[quote name="BotanyBlack" date="2014-03-17 11:19:27"]@Aequorin I gave it that extra week you suggested. And still no kickstarter items. Do I need to contact someone specific about it?[/quote] @BotanyBlack, use [url=http://flightrising.com/index.php?p=contact]Contact Us[/url] with the email you have registered with Flight Rising and I'll make sure it gets to the correct people.
BotanyBlack wrote on 2014-03-17 11:19:27:

@BotanyBlack, use Contact Us with the email you have registered with Flight Rising and I'll make sure it gets to the correct people.
@Aequorin will do thanks!
@Aequorin will do thanks!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@Aequorin

You have moved our festival thread to Forum Games - is this a new thing for Flight Festival celebrations? Are all Festival threads required to be in Forum Games section? I would rather not have our Festival poetry contest there, but will have to live with it if that is the policy. We just need some clarification of where we are allowed to put our event threads.

Also, I am unsure then of the policy for advertising our event for the festival - are we allowed then to post about the event in the main sections?
@Aequorin

You have moved our festival thread to Forum Games - is this a new thing for Flight Festival celebrations? Are all Festival threads required to be in Forum Games section? I would rather not have our Festival poetry contest there, but will have to live with it if that is the policy. We just need some clarification of where we are allowed to put our event threads.

Also, I am unsure then of the policy for advertising our event for the festival - are we allowed then to post about the event in the main sections?
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@Aequorin

I'm sorry but the double negative here has me confuzed. Can you please clarify? The Admins want us to go for dominance the week of the festival? Not the week before?

"...that's because we didn't expect the community to not push for Dominance the week of a festival so that the Festival and Flight Dominance matched up."
@Aequorin

I'm sorry but the double negative here has me confuzed. Can you please clarify? The Admins want us to go for dominance the week of the festival? Not the week before?

"...that's because we didn't expect the community to not push for Dominance the week of a festival so that the Festival and Flight Dominance matched up."
muwi1j.jpg
@Raera
I'm pretty sure she means that they expected us to all fight for dominance regardless of festival, rather then giving dominance during the festival to that flight.
@Raera
I'm pretty sure she means that they expected us to all fight for dominance regardless of festival, rather then giving dominance during the festival to that flight.
5891598x3192239.png
@wildcat

Ah, that could be. Makes sense. Thanks!
@wildcat

Ah, that could be. Makes sense. Thanks!
muwi1j.jpg
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 91 92