Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 91 92
^ Im interested in that too.. Also wondering if the Surge priest, Fan scorpion, and Fallen streak will ever get their own familiar..?
^ Im interested in that too.. Also wondering if the Surge priest, Fan scorpion, and Fallen streak will ever get their own familiar..?
@Gaia It's also possible the [item=Fallout Streak] is meant to correspond to the Fallen Streak?
@Gaia It's also possible the Fallout Streak is meant to correspond to the Fallen Streak?
signatureletsmakesomesc.png
(Sig by StarrySpelunker)
I am also curious on the question about the surge priest ^-^

@gaia I know the fallen streak drops the fallout streak familiar, which are very very similar in name, why the colors are different between the two I dont know personally.
I am also curious on the question about the surge priest ^-^

@gaia I know the fallen streak drops the fallout streak familiar, which are very very similar in name, why the colors are different between the two I dont know personally.
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
@Atroposhears: yeah as Roccy said, the colours of the Fallen streak and fallout streak are different.. Fallen streak is very pink and magenta, and the Fallout streak is black with bits of pink.. But it could be they are meant to correspond.. but then it's just funny that there is such a colour difference between them
@Atroposhears: yeah as Roccy said, the colours of the Fallen streak and fallout streak are different.. Fallen streak is very pink and magenta, and the Fallout streak is black with bits of pink.. But it could be they are meant to correspond.. but then it's just funny that there is such a colour difference between them
@Aequorin I was wondering: I know the Festival Apparel(s) and Familiar are retired after the festival ends. I was wondering, however, if the art for the chests is also retired, or if they re-use the artwork for the chests for each festival. So in June, will the skins for the Light Festival be put in this chest: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/1325.png[/img] Or will the staff be drawing new chests to put the skins in?
@Aequorin
I was wondering:

I know the Festival Apparel(s) and Familiar are retired after the festival ends.

I was wondering, however, if the art for the chests is also retired, or if they re-use the artwork for the chests for each festival.

So in June, will the skins for the Light Festival be put in this chest:

1325.png

Or will the staff be drawing new chests to put the skins in?
1kz7OWt.png
I have a question about festival apparel. Some festival apparels have specific years in their descriptions (ex. Frigid Fugitive Shackles, Tricktrouper Crown, etc.), while others only state that they are a holiday item, and don't have a specific year (ex. Sunchaser Jewelry, Eroded Crystalhide, etc.).

Why is that? Personally, I find the ones that don't specify a year a bit misleading. I had a set of Sunchaser Jewelry a while back that I sold, because I thought I'd be able to get it during the next Light festival. I now know that festival apparel are retired. However, had I known that festival apparel becomes retired once the festival is over, I never would have sold it. Perhaps adding the years to the items that currently don't have them might, hopefully, keep someone from making the same mistake that I made.
I have a question about festival apparel. Some festival apparels have specific years in their descriptions (ex. Frigid Fugitive Shackles, Tricktrouper Crown, etc.), while others only state that they are a holiday item, and don't have a specific year (ex. Sunchaser Jewelry, Eroded Crystalhide, etc.).

Why is that? Personally, I find the ones that don't specify a year a bit misleading. I had a set of Sunchaser Jewelry a while back that I sold, because I thought I'd be able to get it during the next Light festival. I now know that festival apparel are retired. However, had I known that festival apparel becomes retired once the festival is over, I never would have sold it. Perhaps adding the years to the items that currently don't have them might, hopefully, keep someone from making the same mistake that I made.
LF G1 F Jungle/Soil/Crimson Nature Unbred
If you have one to trade/sell, message me.
@Aequorin I would like to complain about Crim. I know that I should be responsible but she stole my crackle. It took me forever to save up for it and I'm very frustrated that she is allowed to take genes like these. If you could do something that would be great but if not it's ok and I understand. It's just really infuriating to save up all of your treasure to have it stolen for only 38k. Thank you.
@Aequorin I would like to complain about Crim. I know that I should be responsible but she stole my crackle. It took me forever to save up for it and I'm very frustrated that she is allowed to take genes like these. If you could do something that would be great but if not it's ok and I understand. It's just really infuriating to save up all of your treasure to have it stolen for only 38k. Thank you.
diamondstorm_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsmub.gif
Hello @DiamondStorm, Customer Service requests must go through Contact Us. Thank you!

@Vitalani, our apologies for that confusion. I'll pass the request along to the artists.
Hello @DiamondStorm, Customer Service requests must go through Contact Us. Thank you!

@Vitalani, our apologies for that confusion. I'll pass the request along to the artists.
@Aequorin

is there any reason that the admins don't specify the dates for various flight holidays?

for those of us who haven't had our holidays yet, figuring out when to start pushing to get dominance during the holiday is a bit hit-or-miss. i'd think just spelling out precisely when these holidays take place would be the best for everybody -- is there a particular reason why they aren't?
@Aequorin

is there any reason that the admins don't specify the dates for various flight holidays?

for those of us who haven't had our holidays yet, figuring out when to start pushing to get dominance during the holiday is a bit hit-or-miss. i'd think just spelling out precisely when these holidays take place would be the best for everybody -- is there a particular reason why they aren't?
pEubtYJ.png
Will the next Words on the Wind come soon? The last one came on the 5th and said it would be monthly, so I assumed it would come out at the beginning of every month. Now however it's mid March and nothing yet.
Will the next Words on the Wind come soon? The last one came on the 5th and said it would be monthly, so I assumed it would come out at the beginning of every month. Now however it's mid March and nothing yet.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 91 92