Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The flight you almost chose
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26
Almost went to fire because that's what I do whenever there's elemental anything, anywhere. But then I took a gander at the other flights and decided I like shadow more.
Almost went to fire because that's what I do whenever there's elemental anything, anywhere. But then I took a gander at the other flights and decided I like shadow more.
MIaB7gw.png
before I was even starting to make my account I considered Ice purely because I had a friend there, but I eventually chose Earth because I heard it had a nice and calm community :0 now I've grown to love the eyes and of course Earthdad :D
before I was even starting to make my account I considered Ice purely because I had a friend there, but I eventually chose Earth because I heard it had a nice and calm community :0 now I've grown to love the eyes and of course Earthdad :D
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
I almost went to Arcane. As I'm aiming for a general "pink" Fae theme (eventually), and the flight lore does tie up into the clan lore I'm developing, it would have made sense.

Then I thought it would make a much more interesting story for a clan of very pink dragons, fascinated by the mysteries of the universe, who at some point became enthralled with the miracle of nature.

I almost went to Arcane. As I'm aiming for a general "pink" Fae theme (eventually), and the flight lore does tie up into the clan lore I'm developing, it would have made sense.

Then I thought it would make a much more interesting story for a clan of very pink dragons, fascinated by the mysteries of the universe, who at some point became enthralled with the miracle of nature.

I'm pretty sure as soon as I saw Ice on the list, I instantly knew that was the flight I was going to join.

I think the only other flight I really considered was Lightning.
I'm pretty sure as soon as I saw Ice on the list, I instantly knew that was the flight I was going to join.

I think the only other flight I really considered was Lightning.
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
I joined lightning, my second choice was either arcane or plague
I wanted to switch to plague later on buuuut I'm happy in lightning
I joined lightning, my second choice was either arcane or plague
I wanted to switch to plague later on buuuut I'm happy in lightning
qR6otwA.png
My second choice was going to be Water. If I switch from Light that is going to be the flight I go to. Arcane was third, I really like the aesthetic of arcane (Space & I do like the pink) but it didn't quite match.
My second choice was going to be Water. If I switch from Light that is going to be the flight I go to. Arcane was third, I really like the aesthetic of arcane (Space & I do like the pink) but it didn't quite match.
MT1tHzE.png
Was always going to pick Arcane when I first joined, then later switched to Wind, THEN I deliberated a long time as to where I would go from there...

I ended up picking Earth, though I almost did Water or Plague! I don't think I'll leave Earth now though.
Was always going to pick Arcane when I first joined, then later switched to Wind, THEN I deliberated a long time as to where I would go from there...

I ended up picking Earth, though I almost did Water or Plague! I don't think I'll leave Earth now though.
SBUopnu.gifzDyJDCC.pngE1Pqjtn.gifSky_dancer.png
I chose lightning, but my close second choice was water. I mostly based my decision on how close I felt the flight descriptions fit me.
I chose lightning, but my close second choice was water. I mostly based my decision on how close I felt the flight descriptions fit me.
New to Forums
h a hHHHHHH

i was in plague

*thumbs up*

and i was considering...

i cant remember
h a hHHHHHH

i was in plague

*thumbs up*

and i was considering...

i cant remember
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
Water, for sure. It was a choice between aesthetic and lore, and it's still tempting to switch over there. But I'm a story girl at heart, so I instead picked the flight whose lore seemed most like me.
Water, for sure. It was a choice between aesthetic and lore, and it's still tempting to switch over there. But I'm a story girl at heart, so I instead picked the flight whose lore seemed most like me.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26